Terraria

twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/1255548201127555075
(sort of) official mod support confirmed for journey's end

Attached: EWyaE0zWkAAsIKg.png (686x319, 177.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Party_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

less shitposting in this thread i hope

i'll try not to but sometimes i can't not reply to bait

nigga you have much to learn, you can't win against endurance bait, he'll just spin you on his merry go round, prove them wrong and ask for proof, if they don't just call him a faggot and stop replying.

SEVENTEEN DAYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Has there been any word on an estimated ETA for 1.4 mod support?
As much as I want to do a mostly-vanilla run for the first time in ages it'd be fucking painful not having some of the top QoL mods and I'm debating whether to wait on them or not, mainly depending on how long it might take to happen.

yfw epic was told to fuck off when they tried to buy out terraria

Attached: 15747321149805.gif (128x111, 49.8K)

What are the best QoL mods outside of MagicStorage and any grind reducer of choice? Banner Bonanza?
The game is perfectly playable without zero effort storage systems I think.

Calamity mod is awesome! Cant wait to see it in the latest update

omniswing, autoreforge, faster respawn, max stack, auto trash, veinminer, itemstats

Really?

Mainly Helpful Hotkeys, Recipe Browser and Auto Trash for me. Certain aspects of Reduced Grinding and imkSushi are also extremely nice for easier access to a lot of items that you'd typically never bother getting in an average run.
I actually like normal chest management so I've never even used Magic Storage.

You know i've been playing Calamity and it doesn't seem that bad. Is it just another case of Yas Forums hating everything? All the content seems really nice, outside of the weird boss-chatter of course.

>The base game is perfectly playable without zero effort storage systems I think.
FTFY, in heavily modded games it becomes a necessity, less you want to build a storage room bigger than your main base.

Thinking about it, autotrash and maxstack would be great additions. At least one of the two so a mining trip doesn't result in half your inventory being blocks.

a lot of people dislike it because it tends to overwrite vanilla balance/progression and also clashes mechanically and aesthetically with terraria in more cases than not
it's not irredeemable trash but it's not suitable for a first modded playthrough or for playing with other content mods just because the balancing is so awful it overwhelms pretty much everything else

Its fine honestly outside of some bizarro music choices that are unfit for terraria, but I do like half of the music too.
I think it gets more hate here than necessary because the creator is a pony fucker or some shit.

does this mean we might get workshop support?

also mlp faggotry

"Future plans also include the addition of Steam Workshop support underneath the TML banner, allowing mod creators to upload and host their mods on Steam for the first time. This will take the accessibility and visibility of these amazing community creations to yet another level."

Probably after they finalize 1.4 support.

Smart move

pretty based as fuck

vanilla has mlp faggotry too :^)

Wing slot is one that I know of.

Like what

Banner Bonanza, another Boss Health Bar (unless using Calamity), Boss Cursor, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser or whatever it's called, Census.

great i'd love to not have to dig through my chests anymore

terraria.gamepedia.com/Party_Girl

Attached: file.png (30x44, 666)

wingslot is kinda gay, free accessory slot for nothing
the party girl
also the wizard makes a joke about it
but honestly who cares, muh one-off references shouldn't be representative of the entire mod/game

Honestly, with as much shit the dude put into the mod, he should have just made a game instead of a mod.

The party girl, though the only reference is just her hair style.

Based city population: Terraria devs

making an entire game is orders of magnitude harder than making a mod for an existing game, and you don't get the added bonus of already having a playerbase when you make your own game
and the obsession with parties

If you treat Calamity as a completely different entity rather than an extension of vanilla you'll probably tolerate it more.

>play calamity over a year ago
>fucking EVERY weapon is used to make something new later
>had several chests full of useless crap waiting to be upgraded
I learned my lesson when playing thorium

Attached: 1411166058021.png (457x272, 215.25K)

Well honestly this shit reeks faggotry compared to the party girl.

Attached: Alicorn_Mount.png (76x66, 1.64K)

>this blatant mlp reference is worse than this blatant mlp reference because uhhhhhh
as a bonus, your pic is only obtainable from a post moon lord boss on an optional (higher than expert) difficulty, as opposed to an npc that is eventually guaranteed to arrive if you have 14+ other npc's

>Both blatant
Take a step back now ya'll, we got a confirmed shitposter.

Oh you haven't played my favorite mod then, user.
>Fargowiltas Souls + Mutant
This shit would drive you crazy but I eat it up

Party girl is not blatant.

>tfw playing emode with thorium+calamity
oh god it hurts
i might just do a vanilla emode run, it's kinda actually killing

also the 'lore' it tries to add is fucking atrocious and laughable at best
overall calamity is just a powerwanking mod, but if you want big numbers and overpowered lategame weapons, it's a good one to try out

Mediumcore is the most fun character difficulty

I have a thing for big crafting recipes but I have a limit

Attached: 1586843768092.png (9056x3808, 3.73M)

I love fargos to death because it stretchers my terraria playthroughs from 80 hours to around 250 every time. Calamity + Thorium typically makes it easier as they add crafting recipes for a lot of mundane things like ingredients for the ankh shield, easier methods of obtaining the PDA via fishing item drops, and fishing being much stronger in the mods.
Fargo's Mutant Mod also lets you spawn 10 of a boss at a time so grinding is extremely easy, same going for the Deviantt NPC that lets you spawn rare enemies individually like the Miner, Pirate Captain, specific mimics, Nymphs, etc etc

basedbasedbased

Attached: 1531038429_dungeon guardian.gif (382x382, 2.3M)

death drops your stuff right? i like it as well, not so fun when you're mining hellstone and your obsidian potion runs out.