Just bought one of these in anticipation of Xenoblade DE (I know I fucked up but it was very cheap and I don't care...

Just bought one of these in anticipation of Xenoblade DE (I know I fucked up but it was very cheap and I don't care about docked mode). What other games should I look into in the meantime? Can't really think of much except Xenoblade 2, and I don't really need another long JRPG under my belt.

Attached: 5ca2d9f4f4c940a8837f7449cd8fbddc_Large.jpg (600x600, 34.25K)

downwell, doom 64, Captain Toad

I've had a look around and these seem to be my only options:
>The World Ends With You
>No More Heroes
>Bloodstained Ritual of The Night
>Monster Hunter
>Dragon Quest XI and Xenoblade 2 (not sure I need another long game atm)

>captain toad
as a very casual gayman i agree with this. surprisingly fun game.

torchlight 2 if u like diablo.

Any of you guys have this on switch? How well does it play?

Attached: 4dfee1950cea0c787188ad90c4eebeb6.jpg (1178x1408, 326.74K)

Does the new Animal Crossing not work on it?

I'm not a woman or soÿ guzzling faggot so I don't think so.

Rune Factory 4 Special

Links awakening remake was very fun but short. Get it if you can find it cheap

Attached: 1387502575190.jpg (625x483, 49.35K)

you didnt fuck up. lite is optimized for comfort and has the better screen display. I didnt care for any of the gimmicks joy cons offered either.

>bought a switch for xenoblade in handheld mode.

You fucked up senpaitachi

Attached: 1585749205036.png (256x242, 131.61K)

Links Awakening
Astral Chain
Animal Crossing
Box Boy + Box Girl
Picross S
Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition
Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Maker 2

How is it? I've never really liked the harvest moon or stardew style of game but I'm willing to give it a proper go. Plus it seems like the sort of game that will skyrocket in value after it goes out of print.
It does look good but I really can't justify the price. Maybe if it ever hits $25 or less or the lite gets hacked.
Don't really care. If I wanted graphics and performance I'd play the original on Dolphin at 4k again. I'm here for the content.

If you've never played BotW it's worth a shot, very polarizing game on Yas Forums, I think it's fun but that people both praise it too much and criticize it too harshly because Yas Forumsirgins are all about uncompromising extreme opinions
>Bloodstained Ritual of The Night
Switch port of this sucks though, get this on PC
This is good too, especially if you never played the 3ds version

>Picross S
OP here, fucking LOVE picross. Best game on that list by the looks of it. Will also get Tetris 99.

There is currently a mod chip getting tested for the lite, reviews should be out next week. If you can be patient, you‘ll buy the modchip when it comes out though i don‘t know how much it‘ll cost

>port
>showelware spinoff
>port
>port of a port
>port of a port and port
Nice port machine fag

Nice OP. Picross S4 just came out last week and apparently has the most content so I'd suggest going for that. there is also a demo

Yes you are since you have a switch and their faggets version

>I know I fucked up
Something wrong with the lite? I was gonna buy one for Animal Crossing because it's cheaper and i don't care about the dock as well

Mainly lack of piracy and worse performance.

Go back to „playing“ your chore simulator, tranny.

Or you culd just you now hack it right now for free if you are not a complete retard

You didn’t fuck up. The Lite is awesome. Maximum comfy.

enjoy your useless built in controls after a year

Pretty sure you can‘t hack a lite right now. Feel free to prove me wrong

Unless you're brain damaged the drifting is an easy fix.

Xeno 2 is fantastic and worth a buy. I also have and recommend

>Mario Odyssey
>Breath of the Wild and Link’s Awakening
>Smash Bros
>Animal Crossing

Thinking of getting Astral Chain, is it worth it?

Hes buying xenoblade so i dont think he can finish the game without replacing this whole console at least twice

Astral Chain is fantastic. I clocked in 70+ hours and still didn't fully 100% it

You can since day 1 retard

If it's anything like 2, DE is going to be borderline unplayable in handheld mode so yeah you really fucked up user.

Attached: DgB7NnvUEAAjC93.jpg (1280x720, 218.01K)

>Thinking of getting Astral Chain, is it worth it?
It‘s basic platinum combat with a pokemon attached to it that you have to drag with you entire game and perform gimmicky moves with. But considering you liked xb2, you‘ll like any dogshit anime game so go for it

Is that a pic of handheld mode? Honestly don't really care as long as it's not running at 12fps/480p.

On the regular it takes 5min and 0% chance of fucking it up
On the lite it takes hours and 90% chance to fuck it up

Prove it nigger, show me your hacked lite

Is not handheld mode rums on 380p and 20fps with drops

I love how smug and confident people on Yas Forums are even if they're wrong in an easily verifiable way

It literally drops to 480p in one city, and looks even worse than it should at that because of the shitty AA and sharpening filter.
Framerate is iffy too but not that bad.

Attached: 1562883245456.gif (280x210, 864.69K)

OP here, just bought Dragon Quest XI and maybe buy RF4 and Xenoblade 2. Refuse to pay $40+ for shitty indie games and ports.

Already did just look on history or on reddit dumb kneegrr

Bayonetta 1 and 2
Super Mario Odyssey

>switch lite
You fucked up big time. You should've gotten an OG unpatched switch and then hacked it

In my country it was over double the price for a used, hacked one from a shithead scalper.

And you‘ll pay 10 times the price for a bunch of games

Ah yes the three worthwhile exclusives the console seems to actually have.

>three

More like 13

3 exclusives would cost as much as a lite which means you could have bought a hackable switch instead of the lite and 3 games. What‘s your point?