Reminder that this happened

Reminder that this happened.

Attached: erb4.jpg (1280x720, 161.27K)

>get woke go broke
do any of your retards here actually believe this? do you still believe tlou2 will flop because it has "woke" themes?

based nadine posters were warning us about this redflag before the leaks

Attached: inreality.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

wokelets cant write, so yes

based

I feel like I remember this going differently, and yet, I can't argue with the evidence before me.

the first sign was when they didn't have fat drake in uncharted 3.

did rdr2 flop?

Attached: 1255636554912.jpg (1280x720, 865.37K)

The first experience was to make the white male protagonist be beaten by the empowered woman without the player being able to do anything to avoid it.
The second experience was to make the white male protagonist be sadistically killed by the empowered woman without the player being able to avoid it, and then to force this same player to assume the role of the murderer.

What will be the third experience?

drakeface is a classic

For the player to kill the White Male protagonist on his own

Doesn't count. Were winning this war.

Yes, four, count 'em, four movie """"""""games"""""""""" happened. You shouldn't have bought the first 3.
*dabs*

doesn't look like it

Yes, probably...
I even see the scene here. The player has to point a gun at his father and a tense scene unfolds as the father begs him not to pull the trigger. Meanwhile, the player hears a whisper "never forget the holocaust, never forget the holocaust".
BANG!

was it diversity?

it might even approach "wokebuster" level of underperformance
There are a lot of people who recognized the trend early and realized the lesbian shit is an indicator for agenda before story.
But with the leaks it looks grim, even the hopeful optimists that thought "a lesbian couple is no problem" now see that the story has been sacrificed at the altar of wokenes.
it will flop hard.

That's because your a coward with no stakes or principles in this great war. If you actually joined your based brothers in arms for once youll see were pushing the shebeasts back.

forget the heathen brother, he does not believe in the power of our memes.

Attached: 1572760037979.jpg (1024x681, 121.04K)

Houser is a wokelet? never struck me that way. he's more along the lines of Trey Parker and Matt Stone

cringe.

the company was already leaking 50i, I don't know why people seems surprised

Attached: 1582677742242.jpg (567x320, 26.57K)

"cringe" the indicator of a tranny zoomer.

go dialate and have sex you disgusting tranny incel.

>getting paid to insert your fetishes into your games
Imagine.
It all makes sense now.

Based illiteratefag

this isn't even that bad.

>woman from intense military background
>beats up retired man who hasn't fought anybody in 5-10 years

Why does Yas Forums hates it? You fags love muscly women or tomboys.

No need to remind me. You never let me forget you fucking faggot. Quit it with this shit.

Attached: 1534517242048.jpg (378x396, 17.43K)

Nadine ruined uncharted 4. She takes on 2 strong dudes at the same time. When I saw that I lost my shit, I'd keep seeing snoyboys make excuses for Nadine "oh but she's a child soldier" "oh but Nathan is tired".

Fuck that shit. One writer decided to just shive in this fucking negress, that apparently has a perfect English accent despite having lived all her life as a child soldier in Africa.

She's a try hard forced bitch of color (negresse) that doesn't fit at all.

The game even takes all the commands away from you and forces you in a slow cinematic fight, just to allow Nadine the colorful negress to show you how much she "kicks ass".

Right after that fight you also learn that Nathan's brother lied all this time. I think it's just lazy writing from the part of gayty dog. The game should have ended with shoreline and the cartel fighting an all out war with Nadine dying being beheaded by the cartel boss.

Overall this cemented the start of the end of nd. Before that was lezbo Ellie.

Attached: 0_.png (1329x697, 1.04M)

This colorful negress bitch takes on both at the same time.

Attached: Jewslamdunk.webm (274x274, 163.45K)

>mfw this bitch thinks this can happen irl

Attached: B82D1B7A-5A1F-4032-A142-DC55B25E5ED7.jpg (1280x720, 748.12K)

That bitch got manhandled on the next game by a pajeet with glasses.
Naughty Dog doesnt understand how power levels work

Have sex you schizo faggot

Attached: 1588127920734.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

not in the least bit believable

>literal trained ex military can’t beat a fat sack of shit thats been working at a desk living boomer life for years
Yeah sure user