Such a shame that Capcom thinks this franchise are action games...

Such a shame that Capcom thinks this franchise are action games. I don't give a flying fuck what the original RE3's dev team thought they were aiming for, the end result at the time was a survival-*horror*. Not an action game. Nobody talked about RE1-3 as "those fun action games". Friend circles and game magazines referred to it as a horror experience every time.
But we live in the age of contrarianism, so fuck it, time to defend this shitty remake.

Attached: 1214491.jpg (750x445, 41.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfXPO1-AZRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Defend this shitty remake
Nah, I don't think I will.

RE3R is a good game but terrible remake.

Its all about RE8 now.Fuck the remakes

it’s a okay game, shitty fucking remake.

These anons, get it. Game is good but a shit remake.

re3 was most definitely an action game

yeah that game was not very scary at all. It even had Mercenaries mode which was 100% action

This. It was also short and cut as fuck. Not worth 60$ by any chance

If it were called any other title it still be a flop. Its just too expensive for what it offers.
>but for what we got
everything about this game fails in comparison not only to the original bout the previous re2r remake that was released months before. Everyone's ugly in that game, its story is basically made for beta clucks and Twitch cam whores thats over feminazi, has next to nothing to do with RE3, and nemesis is a pussy.

It's too short to be called a game tho.

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

> defend
Nah, they really screwed the pooch with everything.

Attached: EWMQjXNUcAEFXfw.jpg (800x450, 43.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DfXPO1-AZRQ
Resident evil is scooby doo.

Attached: Resident-Evil-s.jpg (583x864, 83.57K)

It's not even a good game, hell its not a good RE game.

It's a good remake, but it needed more to be great. Ironically the real survival horror parts were Carlos's sections, they were the best in the game.

> what the fuck is that even supposed to mean
Is English your first language or do i need to get you a Rosetta stone?

It's a DLC at best, not a full game. It's not a good game period when what its compared to.

Here comes the assblasted Vothfag. How's the ultimate Voth mod? Did they finished it already?

Attached: 20200425215632_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284.28K)

The RE3 Remake team will do a RE4 Remake, I'm scared, that game don't need to be butchered like this game

Attached: Shit.png (390x316, 110.11K)

I am old enough to remember when the OG RE3 came out. A lot of my friends were disappointed it was more action oriented and only had 1 scenario to playthrough. I think the remake suffers from the same issues as the original; a rushed sequel to a great game. Personally I think it is a decent game but the content does not warrant paying for it at full price. Capcom need to drop more single player content or people should wait until the price goes down to get it.

no you fucking retard. how the fuck is it "too short" to be a game? It's longer than the original.

REfags don't want to admit it but your franchise is AAA schlock now and has been for a while. If you want capcom shitting out a new RE game every year, and that's what you've been displaying to them, this is what you're going to get.

Attached: 27f12c5dc7d23ba9f7325d6cd98516ea.jpg (360x360, 20K)

I just want RE8 to be a RE7 lenght game with nu-Jill. Longer than that and it will be a chore to finish. Shorter than that and you'll get RE3R part 2.

Attached: 20200426121026_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258.14K)

Resident evil 3 remake should be a longer game.

yeah I only play REAL, OBSCURE games. I'm too good for triple A.

Yeah. A shame. It was a fun game, but not worth the 60 bucks. Maybe if it had another hour worth of content. More exploration of the city streets and buildings. Improve over the original.

Attached: 20200425221917_1.jpg (1920x1080, 220.7K)

> Well someone's salty.
If you like men with cropped hair identifying as women calling themselves "Jill" don't let me stop you

Buuuut.. No. Cant hold a candle if you want to ask.

To be fair i think what hurt the Nu-Jill the most was her personality. Insufferable.

No one wants Nu-Jill, no one asked for Nu-Jill. And if they ever use that NOT Jill Valentine again capcom needs to add a "MUTE JILL" in the options. Every time she speaks my IQ goes down.

Anyone got the Dante webm?

> Fun game
It wasn't a fun game in several opinions. How could they ruin nemesis like that? He was a tamed kitten compared to MR X.

Even by the end of the game?

I mean, don't get me wrong, Julia Voth was hot in 2002, but almost 20 years later, she's far too gone now. The mod that tries to sculp her head is atrocious because her proportions in real life became atrocious.

Attached: 20200404154527_1.jpg (1920x1080, 117.27K)

Because Reddit and IGN got filtered by Mr. X. That's the literal reason.

>MUH Tyrant is too hard!

People were modding Mr. X out of the game. People didn't even finished the second scenario before reviewing the game. Journalists played RE3 on Assisted and called Nemesis too easy. Can you be more casual than that?

Attached: 20200411180713_1.jpg (1920x1080, 146.93K)