2 DAYS!!!

WHO'S FUCKING HYPED?

Attached: sor4.jpg (1920x1080, 465.99K)

I am! Hell yeah, we've waited for almost 30 years at this point. And after a tease 20 years ago, it's time to kick some ass again.

we

Me.

WUZ!

TRYNA

I'm so amped; I actually cannot wait.

Will it be better than Streets of Rage Remake?
No, probably not.

Moderately so. $25 seems a bit steep for a simple beat-em-up.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to play SoR Remake before I play 4. 4 looks good but I don't want to be a pleb since I've pretty much only played 2 once.

You mean that Mugen-tier garbage made in an open source editor?

Beat-em-ups are built on replay value and co-op fun. Since this game has 4-player, optional friendly fire, 5 main characters and 12 unlockables that are the old games' sprites, I think there's enough there even before you get around to attempting 1CCs or doing the battle mode.

Why is it that people are now excited for this game, just because they threw in some sprites? Before the retro trailer people we're shitting on this game.

Attached: 1587860414679.jpg (1891x1828, 2.26M)

does Blaze still have her tiddie physics from the early gameplay trailers?

>Limited Run's doing the physical edition
STOP GIVING THOSE JEWS WORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The people that shit on it were shitting on it because after Blaze & Axel they revealed Cherry and people thought she was replacing Adam because she's his daughter. Later even after Adam got revealed they shit on the other new guy for being brown when he's an islander or maybe even Kiwi (I'm not sure if they've said specifically). The retro sprites & music calmed the people worried that they weren't caring about the classics outside of the name of the game and having Axel/Blaze/Adam playable.

The bummer is that all those guest composers were only for 1-2 tracks apiece, while their in-house guy does >80% of the music. Also Naganuma bailed on it for "scheduling conflicts" which is fucking weird because he's freelance and only puts out like 3-5 new tracks a year.

How are people so excited for a beat-em-up? Every game is the same with a slight difference

Cringe

Dotemu are shit. they butcher fuckin ports, you need to be a fuckin retard for expecting something good from this?
SoR 4 gonna be everything on the shitty art direction and nothing on the gameplay.

The game has no scoring system and even worst no timer the gameplay is dead on arrival.

Yes the game is very cringe. All OpenBOR games are.

>The game has no scoring system and even worst no timer the gameplay is dead on arrival.
That doesn't say much. With that line of reasoning, you could say Mega Man 1 is the best game in the series since it had a scoring system while the others didn't.

>I play streets of rage for the timer

Are you fucking stupid

You don't seem to understand the beat-em-up genre in the context of 1CC arcade culture. Which is fine, really, I can't expect arcade culture to be alive on this board and the game is clearly trying to appeal to a modern audience, but you're misunderstanding his complaints completely.

>Combat isn't better than a meme game made by Frenchies with FGC players and the fucking Nostalgia Critic and in it.
I'm gonna stick to Streets of Fury EX. Come back in ten years.

Gonna be on Gamepass day one!

>Nostalgia critic?
Huh what are you on about user?

I'm waiting to see how online co-op is going to work exactly. If I have to add dumb-asses as friends in steam to play with them then I'm not buying the game unfortunately, I don't need an official version if I'm just going to play solo.

Ignore the second "and". But the Nostalgic Critic is an unlockable character in Streets of Fury EX.

The SOR remake does not use the OpenBor trash engine, retard.

It uses bennugd.

is Blaze still hot?

She's even hotter.

Looked it up and holy shit why does the nostalgia critic actually look decent for what looks like a joke game