It's too hard and awkward to control :(

It's too hard and awkward to control :(

Attached: Resident_Evil_4_-_North-american_cover.jpg (300x425, 66.42K)

I would tell you to git gud but that only works for REmake 2, you're called a nostalgiafag or RE4fag otherwise.
Enjoy REmake 4 with cut content.

agreed, the shooting mechanics are just too awful to handle

>pull out knife
>try to move closer to the enemy
>Leon looks down instead

I just can't

Trust me OP keep at it and for 20 minutes you should be able to get used to it unless your physically impaired.

I've died in the village like 15 times already. Can't hope to shoot them all, can't get close enough to swing knife without getting mobbed.

try wii version

Here are some tips. Positioning is key. A good spot to stop and aim is usually one with the most escape routes in case the enemies overwhelm you. The whole village section is littered with loot and (spoiler alert a shotgun and grenade) that might that part a ton easier. As for actual shooting itself, aim for the head which will open up the kick attack. Don' t worry. The more you play the easier it becomes to control large crowds of enemies.

And another tip, don't use the knife on standing enemies unless you absolutely have to. The knife is strong as fuck but especially so if you are slashing multiple enemies on the ground at once.

Use your gun. This is not fucking dark souls.

Shoot zombies in the head or legs to roundhouse kick them or trip them. Use grenades to bail yourself out when needed. The TMP is excellent for crowd control.

what I dont like about re4 and re5 is how enemies give you ammo when they dodnt even have guns, also breaking boxes and jars like in zelda, fuck that.
The game needed less enemies and less ammo.
How many people do you even kill in the game? like a thousand?

Thanks user

>using inverted controls

RE4 is an action game with a focus on crowd control, positioning, and heavy use of setpieces that stress those two qualities. Reducing the number of enemies would be missing the point entirely and require a complete restructuring of the levels.

go for the legs, arms or the head. stunning them long enough for a physical attack. (which is needed for pro mode) .

Attached: Suplex bitch!.gif (276x163, 1.27M)

>also breaking boxes and jars
You know what? fuck you

Git gud fag

dude let me break a thousand jars and boxes with a knive fun game lmao

The controls are clunky. Fact and get over it.

best controls of Re
GIT GUD

Its amazing

the first time maybe, but then you realize how stupid it is to have jars with gun ammo

I love the videogamey feel and tone of re4

You know you secretly love them user

Attached: 101106 (1).jpg (930x619, 153.5K)

This is literally the case of git gud. You have to keep playing to get used to the controls.

>how enemies give you ammo when they dodnt even have guns
They also give you chests filled with gold even though they're rural spanish peasants.

>also breaking boxes and jars like in zelda
What's wrong with that?

They could have been stealing from that huge luxurious castle you know?
As for the ammo they could be lots of hunters there.

Attached: castle.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

Starting playing this again yesterday, probably 4th time around. Didn't realise you could suplex people until now wtf

it's fucking stupid

I downloaded the HD mod for RE4 but there's an update, How do I update the mod without having to do everything over again?

You can't even give me 27 reasons why it's fucking stupid.

you are killing peasants with forks and yet you find boxes with ammo and you have to cut every single one of them and there are like a hundred of them, it's trash

thats not 27 reasons

No, it is not.
This your Resident Evil ?

I love me some mystery crates and jars and pots with bullets in them. It's one of the things I love about the incredibly janky (but super fun) Evil Within.

What faggot doesn't love a Christmas present that could contain ANYTHING? Fucking killjoys, that's who!

Pop the boxes with TMP ammo, you should have a fucking hundred bullets for the thing and only need one shot to the kneecap to get a trip anyways.

It's not a resident evil game

it's a fun game but it killed the story of the re games

>it killed the story of the re games
By completely sidestepping the story? The same story that was picked right back up in RE5?

it's much more of a RE-game than anything released in the last 10 years.