Play Hinako's game

Play Hinako's game

Attached: BR_Hinako_Artwork_01.png (1357x1920, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1165870/Mahou_Arms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cried too much during this game

I would if they asked a realistic price for it. But
>tecmo
It'll be $60 until 2075

This is the best persona game

does she have a dick?

Is it realistic?

Already did, I really enjoyed the mahou shoujo, too bad it was burried under the most mediocre gameplay this side of suez and a shitty friendship simulator.

I "power leveled" by repeatedly taking girls on dates and talking to them. Yet I was getting wrecked by bosses, even when using super attacks. It's the private shame I rarely see posted in these threads.

I will, if you tell me it's name.

Attached: 1580688137924.png (750x931, 711.59K)

I platinum'd it. It was bad.
Hinako, though, is one of the hottest jrpg protagonists I've seen.

>during
The only sad part is the ending.

Attached: hinako.png (1536x2048, 3.26M)

No. It would have to be a good game first. Characters that make my dick hard is no longer enough.

Hinako's game play

Attached: 8985d90639e07bdd7a2979bd353a1c99.jpg (2893x4092, 957.8K)

isn't the game absurdly easy? How?

Should have invested skill points better and used AoE attacks

is this game going to make me coom? if i just get blue balled i don't want it

I'm only a few hours in, but fuck me if the UI isn't something else. It's on par with Persona 5

it's mostly softcore fanservice but you shall c00m

Attached: Yuzu Raimu.jpg (4309x6137, 2.88M)

okay sounds good, what's hinako's game called?

I found the game a real slog, almost unplayable without speedhack
>mostly pointless battles
>slow animations
>slow running speed
>slow everything

I did, got the plat and everything. Would love a sequel that had any real bite or depth because a lot of this is good on paper.

Do what
said because they're right as fuck.

The game is obviously not for you, it has a nice atmosphere and emotions and characters are cute. I only wish dates were done better.

Blue Reflection. Expect comfy, but slightly melancholic vibes, diet Persona everything, and considerable magical girl cleavage and panty shots.

It's Blue Reflection and it's a huge dicktease for $60

>$60
Do not buy this game for more than $20. Also do not even look at the DLC. Do this and the game becomes far less regrettable.

Boring sadly, I wanted to like it. We need a sequel to gears of destiny or a symphogear game or something to establish the magical girl game genre

Well, there's this I guess
store.steampowered.com/app/1165870/Mahou_Arms/
But it's an early access Patreon thing so approach with caution.

Huh, it's available soon. Well I guess I'll see what's up with it when it's finished. Looks a little too gritty in terms of artstyle for my mahou shoujo tastes though

>Hinako, though, is one of the hottest jrpg protagonists I've seen
Shame the same can't be said about your party members. I wanted the autist and the track girl in my main party.

Attached: d90b43f99339fa8eb808ed58a8545ef3.jpg (2893x4092, 1018.69K)

Anyone here play Crystar? Kinda feel like it's in a similar boat to this game - weirdly good in specific ways and it's about magical girls, but just kind of sadly middling.

Best girl.

Isn't it a yuri VN? Is it good?