What's the one mistake from Diablo 3 that will prevent you from buying Diablo 4 if carried over?

What's the one mistake from Diablo 3 that will prevent you from buying Diablo 4 if carried over?

I'll start:
Trade restrictions

Attached: diablo-iv-.jpg (1200x630, 75.58K)

Made by nu-Blizzard.

None. Diablo 3 was actually a good game. I see you're a tourist here, so let me explain. Yas Forums hates all videogames.... the more Yas Forums hates a game the better it actually is.

It being a video game developed by Blizzard in 2020.

Diablo 3 was shit you zoomer

Deckard Cain stays dead

Of course it was, contrarian. Let me guess, in your 20 years of life you've conquered every game ever made.

>hurrrrrr it was shit because Yas Forums told me so!

it's shit because it's objectively worse in almost every aspect compared to 2

>female diablo not sitting on my face

Don't care about trading. Tends to ruin the game.

Yes, of course, the greatest video games of all time are, after all, Fortnite, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Star Wars the old republic.

Diablo 3 was okay, at least after they took forever to fucking fix it, and even then at its best it was simply okay, and had nothing on 2. Blizzard is a far worse company now then when they were designing 3. It's doomed to be a shitshow.

trading in ARPGs is for absolute homosexuals and guarantees that itemization will be fucked
if you dont play solo self found only then get the fuck outta my face

2 was good too. No question... But, you haven't proved anything. Why was it worse? I'll give you some time to research the archives to remind yourself what Yas Forums told you.

how? Diablo 2 was a much more social game because of trading. The percentage of people playing solo was way higher in 3 since they removed it

I didn't say it was the best of all time. I just said it was good. And, that Yas Forums hates it because it was popular.

mostly because I felt three gave no real incentive to play with others, even while being online only. Not having a trade economy takes away a big part of the addictive gameplay loop

it was popular entirely because of what came before it. If it didn't have the Diablo name it would have been forgotten in two months

The games wasn't designed to a pure multiplayer. Only teenagers give a shit if a game is absolutely multiplayer or not. The game was good... it was fair, it didn't have obnoxious OP bosses. It allowed your to progress and enjoy yourself. You DO make a good point about the trade economy, but that's not enough to consider a game "bad."

Attached: 139802.jpg (638x360, 12.96K)

Just started a furry druid in HC, single player. Goddamn, this ugly fucker is strong. It's like a zealot, but with frenzy speed, and hits like a truck with any piece of shit.

also I hated the d3 endgame where you had like 10 different difficulty levels. So it was basically just an infinite and braindead smooth progression until you could farm your way to the next level. D2 only having hell and that's it made the difficulty progression much more satisfying

The difficulty levels didn't bother me. I didn't even notice. But, then again I am big Soulsborne fan. So, I suppose I'm used to tough content in a way that when a game (that isn't Sekiro, Nioh, or DS) hits me with difficulty I don't notice it. /shrug. I respect your opinion, I just didn't see it.

>le oomer
stop feeding the troll you fucking imbecile

It actively penalized it by scaling damage with players in a game rife with one-shot mechanics.

Oh zoomy zoom, did you're step dad knock you around again? Oh wait, your 20 now... wow.

A couple of friends and I randomly decided to play Diablo 2 to pass the time during quarantine and I can't believe I've been missing out all this years. What should we play after it? I got my eye on Grim Dawn.

Attached: 1585158680195.png (333x465, 87.74K)

For a single player try Death Trap. It's actually fun.

Sorry, I don't understand the question. How do you expect me to know the state of the genre in 2030?

Making it way too easy to respec and thus killing 80% of the game's replay value.

I guess it was more I just liked difficulty being tied to the actual content and not just a slider. like having act 5 be more difficult than act 1 on hell and not just everything level scaled. So if you couldn't complete act 5 hell, your only option was to grind act 1-4 for a bit. So then it felt more rewarding when you could finally make the jump

I played Diablo 2 a couple months last year for the first time in probably 15 years and it hooked me just as easily as it did back then

Like I said, OP If you enjoy a game, play it. Don't listen to the underaged shitheads who dominate this board. They're all convinced they're all master elite gamers or 20-something unemployed incels who are better off necking themselves.

The Golden Rule here is this....
>the more hate a game gets on Yas Forums the more it likely is a good game and deserves your attention.
Always remember that.

what was there to respec in d3? just the paragon points?

I don't play to be social, I play to kill shit. Having to stop and locate someone with an item that I want and then set up a trade is work that's stopping me from killing shit.

That's also kind of a problem, the builds don't really matter compared to D2

The rocky start D3 had. The game got quite likeable with the addition of the expansion of story and content but it was quite lackluster without it. If D4 starts with the same amount of content complete D3 has it will have a solid start. Also I would love if there were more build variety, as D3 also suffered from the meta bs that plagues every single online RPG.

Grim Dawn is good. Original Diablo is good too.

dont care about diablo 3 or 4

no blizzard north no buy

Attached: 1.jpg (225x223, 15.23K)

Its gone gramps, gone forever, never to return, get over it. Sucks but it is what it is.

that's no fun though if you just play solo. And it makes it so finding good items is always rewarding even if you can't use it since it still has trade value. you might as well just download a virtual slot machine playing solo. it's essentially the same thing.

I play to unwind at my pace. A slot machine doesn't let me kill stuff and get (mildly) creative with builds.

>Shitty artstyle
>shitty music
>shit gameplay
>shit atmosphere
>shitty build variety
>shitty items
>did I mention shitty art direction?