Kenshi

What do you guys think about this game? Is it a good game?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 60.02K)

>find random tower
>open door
>it's full of goats
kek
>find another random tower
>open door
>it's full of spiders
ded

Attached: kenshi_x64 2019-02-16 11-13-13-16.jpg (1904x1040, 155.7K)

Bump let's talk about kenshi

Do you just load saves after you die? I put too many fucking hours into leveling up my guys just to get knocked out and put into slavery fuck that.

if that's not game over, why not roll with it?

It's not good, but it's got heart.

Cause I get caught trying to escape Everytime. They beat the shit out of me until I die

Better learn to sneak user, then you can make real money selling hash to samurai

>lose an arm early game
>cheap replacement sucks ass

what's is my best course of action?

It's okay, I stopped playing when I was still constructing my Outpost and was attacked by an army of Dustbandits. What bothered me the most is why there's no shields or guns. How did the Second Empire have fully sapient robots but no guns and explosives? And if everyone is fighting with melee weapons why aren't shields being used?

Attached: 1586630787325.gif (480x270, 610.48K)

there's crossbows

Buy a large backpack and start mining copper

Crossbows are not guns.

>Kenshi
>City Builder

Attached: kenshi_x64 2019-02-19 12-32-46-86.jpg (1904x1040, 435.75K)

>37 building material per building
>2 buildkng material per wall
This shit was also partly why I stopped playing when making my outpost.

What's the best way to make alot of cats early game?

Could I make an outpost with 40,000 cats?

Holy nation sells better replacements

No, shill, your game is shit.

After getting past the roughly 15 hour learning curve I quickly fell in love with it.
It has a sense of world building and scale that I haven’t felt since I first played WoW and ran around in the Barrens at level 4 like a retard.

Mine Copper, buy admission to Shinobi tower, train a clan member to lockpicking, stealth etc and steal from the weapon shop in Squin.

Not a shill

It's fine if you like autistic survivaly type shit.

I thought they hate robots and stuff

I put over 100 hours in it but honestly it's pretty barebones as far as quests and writing goes. The game would've benefited tremendously if there was more text.

Lmao no. You'll be too poor to do anything decent, I had 500,000 cats when I stopped playing, need 100,000 cats minimum.

Nope, they love 'em. Definitely won't attack people with robo arms on sight, no sir.

Fuck mining copper is so godamn boring. Gotta find another way to earn that's the only thing I'm doing currently.half of what I make from copper I have to spend on food feels bad man.

Stealing.
Baiting bandit groups into town guards and then selling all their stuff.
Turning in wanted Dust Bosses

How to deal with fuckloads of bandits raiding my outpost when im definitely not up for it?
Cant deal with all of them by using mounted crossbows and they still have strength in numbers, so I just end up making everyone sit at the closest bar and wait it out while the bandits steal my food and its very annoying

You just need to mine copper until you can afford to get into the Shinobi tower user. Free beds, training dummies, chests and easy containers to practice stealing.