He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: Screenshot_20200428-004824.jpg (1440x1307, 317.2K)

Wtf he doesn't look like a videogame journalist.

Consider this counterpoint: Fuck you; pay me. If I'm getting fucked over then everyone gets to take a turn on the ass blaster 9000 with me.

JEWS ARE NEVER RIGHT

Attached: giphy 12.gif (245x138, 637.04K)

Your time is soon up, Jew

>better ways to channel that rage
yeah, like talking to jason so he can write an opinion piece on kotaku dot com

oy vey vote for communism but don't fuck over your employer

journalist says the most common reasonable and logical thing to say please applaud

>team finally gets leverage and uses it against shitty company practices
>"NOOO NOT THE HECKIN TRANNOS YOU CANT SPOIL SUCH HARD WORK FROM A COMPANY"
>but jason your entire job was spoiling work from companies, including Fallout 4 among many others
>"BUT ITS DIFFERENT WHEN I DO IT IM A JOURNALIST IM ALLOWED TO LEAK STUFF"

dude went on a spree about trump and is working for bloomberg, good work man

Attached: 1557100249186.gif (500x349, 906.25K)

oven dodger I banish thee

>At prison
>random nigga: So, what did you do?
>employee: I leaked TLoU 2 entire plot

Jew defending his tribe again, what a shocker!

is tlou2 really that bad?

Attached: dont care whitey.jpg (615x484, 40.82K)

What would be better?

Nah. Fuck movie games.

>Jason Schreier

YASSS BASED GAMING JOURNALIST! HE ISN'T LIKE THE OTHERS!

I hate this board.

Attached: 1586469332798.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Yea. Leaking the game is just too far.
Do something more civil, like shooting up the office.

snoy detected

Nah, ND is a shit dev and they can get fucked.

thats fair, no one has the right to expect everyone to act like they would, personally wouldn't but i'm not one to pretend that someone isn't gonna go nuclear option because they had their buttons pushed one too many times. It was a totally justified attack, collateral happens when you fuck with someone.

>HURR DURR WORKER RIGHTS STOP ABUSING YOUR STAFF GOD THIS INDUSTRY CRUNCH IS ATROCIOUS
>NOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE SHIT WHY ARE THE STAFF FUCKING OVER THEIR COMPANY? THIS ISN'T ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
What an absolute turncoat kike.

Attached: 1587846890511.jpg (267x274, 17.16K)

How Exactly can they find the leaker from hundreds of employees?

Corporate cock sucker

>Don't ever warn consumers about bad games or get angry at your employer for trying to fuck you. Be sure to just keep your head down and consume!
There's a reason we hate Lolicon Fantasy man that's not because he thinks big tits are a lolicon fantasy. It's because he has and always will be a corporate bootlicker. Even during his own reporting on how Bioware was mistreating their employees he was sure to get special cocksucking permission from EA before he did it.

Attached: NOT THE HECKIN' CORPORINOS.jpg (1280x720, 78.99K)

No he isn't. All those guys have already been paid and they're going to be laid off when they stop being useful anyway. Once again, Schreier exposes himself as a gay retarded faggot.

>implying this fuckwit is EVER right

no he's not
prove me wrong

Reminder

Jason Schreier is still, to this day, whining that Bethesda blacklisted him for breaking their NDA about Fallout 4's story before release.

Attached: 1587773573740.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

He's really just upset that he didn't break the story. I hope he stays fired.

He Is retarded. He just wishes the person came to him so he could write a story about it. He is also close to the game industry so he feels indignant because the PR people and executives and shit he talks to are mad.

This.

>LEAKING VIDEO GAMES IS WRONG!!
>NO, A COVERTLY RECORED AND LEAKED SEX TAPE OF A WORLD FAMOUS WRESTLER IS TOTALLY IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST!!!

I wish Schreier would get hit by a car or something.

Attached: file.png (590x1509, 165.95K)

yes he is
prove me right

He works at ((((((((((((Bloomberg))))))))))))) now. His tribe would never abandon him.

This
If he broke the story about it like during the Bioware employee and Epic crunch scandal, he would call those leakers "heroes".

But since they did it without consulting him as a middleman, now it's """""""""""""""""""dangerous""""""""""""""""""""""".

Attached: games_journalism.jpg (660x880, 103.68K)

They could, if they do IP tracing and some dectective shit. But by now, I bet every trace is lost in the sea of reposting.
So is having all the workers pay the price or they don't. Anyway, we will know because that will leak sooner or later.

should've leaked it to him

Attached: 1588023784787.png (1235x612, 71.83K)

This too. Schreier is such a self-serving dipshit he probably doesn’t even realize that he is talking shit. He thinks he is making a good point.

I don't know, leaking the story seems like the best way to get back at Cuckmann.

Think about it, the faggot thought he could trick tons of people into buying the game based off the last one then "subvert expectations" and get away with it but now everybody expects this shit and is staying far away. On top of that it reveals how many TLAU fans don't really give two fucks about the gameplay and just want to see a conclusion to Joel and Ellie's story, which has now been ruined. This is the absolute best way to get back at the faggots at ND who ruined the game years ago with poor ideas.

Oh fuck, post this as a reply to his post on twitter.

don't know anything about him. Is he that hypocritical?

oy vey not to a chosen one

wow i didn't even play the first one but that sounds awful

>jewish damage control

Attached: 1456829679650.jpg (450x450, 46.94K)

He's always been a huge hypocrite and a liar.

Most games get their stories leaked days/weeks before their release. Suddenly this game, in which developers spent too much time on making sure every single hair of Joel is specifically visible is leaked, he comes too defend it saying that it's hurts the employees.
What about all the other games that get leaked? Why does it suddenly matters?
Would he say the same thing if a Mario game get's it's story leaked somehow?
Would he say that it's hurting the workers?

this faggot has leaked shit before
literally double standards

Is that how it leaked? i thought a phisycal copy had leaked on Brazil or some shit as usually happens.

Attached: 1408838236618.png (411x387, 11.42K)

I can't prove you right sorry

Attached: chin.gif (404x245, 57.74K)

How many people died from the leak?

>Was devaluing the hard work of your colleagues part of your plan?
>Of course
>Well then, what's the next step of your master plan?
>Crashing this game... WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: Big Guy.jpg (1280x720, 41.77K)

game leaks
>heh goy, i can't just let this sit out here without letting the public know! its muh responsibility!

jewish game leaks
>OOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU

>some members of the media

Who gives a fuck about spoilers anyway? Just don't read the shit if you don't want to know god damn.

Nobody knows for sure, but it’s the reality everyone is treating as true so desu it really doesn’t matter. Schreier is acting like it’s true and responding to it like a bitch boi.

is funny because he have been running one sided article after article about how crunch bad, unions good trying to rally up people against the companies for political/ideological reasons
so you wanted people to "rise up", you don't get to lament the damage

Attached: 1566206706114.jpg (835x773, 107.58K)

>A: create a storyline that, whilst having moments of tension and maybe some moments of loss, is something that is in keeping with the preceeding game and is something that the fanbase will respond positively to
>B: create a storyline full of SUBVEEEERSION that is controversial for the sake of it, contains large amounts of your own personal ideologies and biases and disregards the feeling of the fanbase

Why are so many hack american writers going for Option B these days?

It sours the goyfeed. Do you have any idea how long Israel has worked on this game?

Wtf? Is this a lezbo couple that raise a daughter together in the apocalypse?

he's a faggot you know

Attached: 1587928523013.jpg (250x250, 19.36K)

Damn dude, that sounds beyond awful. What's with people in charge of sequels deciding to shit on the success of the original that actually made it so the fucking sequel can exist in the first place?

Attached: 1484196908686.png (800x803, 1.4M)

Let's be honest, most spoilerfags looking to ruin somebody's experience aren't just making discreet threads with warnings, they're going anywhere they can to post it where people aren't expecting it.

Good thing everything is shit now so spoilers don't matter.

The wagie bites back
not so funny anymore huh kikes

>So many better ways to channel that rage

Yes, just be a nice little simp to all of us. Don't get mad at us, bottle it, bottle it all up until you explode on the wrong people.