Fromdrones will defend this garbage of a boss fight

>Fromdrones will defend this garbage of a boss fight

Attached: Bloodborne™_20150607233042_-_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383.68K)

git gud

Bro, I know this is overused, but you really need to get good.

dandelion rock bug

Attached: V.png (22x21, 4.93K)

It's easier than Gascoigne

No, these guys defend that boss fight.
A Fromdrone would probably be the one playing the game, or another FromSoftware title.

Attached: Rom_Child_Close-up.jpg (1920x1080, 256.74K)

Literally nothing wrong with it. You just suck.

It's ok, the design and lore is better than the fight. Plus I like to imagine what the fight would have been like if they kept the long spider legs

Are you saying that this fight is hard? Or boring? I can agree that it's pretty boring but not close to hard

What is the lore?

>tfw you have git gud, get good, git good, get gud and other variations filtered.
Not saying people on Yas Forums don't suck, or that I'm not a gaming god, but I like actual arguments for things.

Attached: babyGrinch.jpg (282x282, 11.75K)

It is a very boring fight, but there's much worse.

This
They're called Romdrones

Amygdala or Ebrietas are worst. It's like they designed those bosses for an other game or something. You just wait like a moron to hit their head in a game where you have to be agressive.

Isnt there some type of damage that he and his spiders are weak too? Like, i remember 2shoting little fucks and skipping all the phases when i got gud.
But yea, i got gud and you should too.

Rom and Ebrietas become bffs
Rom gets turned into Great One but also dumb, to not uncover all the secrets of the ritual/hunt

It looks kind of retarded for a "Great One". I'm not too familiar with Lovecraft or his work but I suspected them to be more menacing.

no i won't.

Rom's not too bad. Use the Bed of Chaos for your shitposting next time.
Also gitgud

You know that killing the small spiders (one-shotting them is the norm) makes the fight super-easy, right? I mean, even in the dungeons this boss is easy as fuck. Even in a fucking tier 5 FRC dungeon.

Bolt, it's strong against all Kin enemies.

She's not a real great one, basically a more advanced version of a brain sucker or ayy lmao. Kos, Moon presence, Ebrietas, and Oedon are the only real great ones we see

Is the Amygdala a Great One.

Attached: 1551591799088.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

Yes which is why she's a "vacuous spider" as in hollow or dumb, just the first Great One made out of a human, the other being One Reborn

She is a created one, not naturally "born" a great one if that makes it easier. She is by all accounts a Great One

lol

This fight is easy but it is a little boring.

The shadows of yharnam robbed me 40k blood echoes. What the fuck should I do against those three niggers

The japanese version calls her rom the retard

Attached: 1584583230331.png (449x365, 174.74K)

Oh I didn't know it or she was human.

Kill them in order, keep dodging, keep them in view, use the gravestones to block that niggers fireballs.

>It's a "From attempts to pull off a boss that isn't some oversized asshole who does sweeping and poking attacks and ends up failing spectacularly"

What else is new. Hack studio.

>Use the Bed of Chaos for your shitposting next time.
No one's going to defend that, the shit just sucks.

Pretty much all the human bosses in Sekiro are great though.

Sounds like you need to acquire improvement