Now that the dust has settled, who was the best choice?

Now that the dust has settled, who was the best choice?

Attached: morenatsu.png (350x352, 226.54K)

The ESC button

Juuichi, who cares about the rest Tatsuki route was good until it wouldn't let me fuck the dragon dad

Technically Torahiko (Athlete, Can Cook, was the one who got off his ass to get (you) to come back.), but you don't actually get to pick him, he only exists to get cucked.
Juuichi is cute but either you put him in the rapeshed or his "GAY IS SICK AND WRONG" plot basically resolves offscreen, and his dates are all basically "And so we sit in awkward silence"
Shotas aren't in the running for obvious reasons.

I never got what was so bad about Kounosuke's route. I liked him. Not my favorite though.

Attached: IztEtm.jpg (320x320, 15.72K)

Kouya

Shin perfect route

Fat Racoon? It was rewritten so there are actually two versions of it, when people hate on it that is generally people who got shitty first impressions and don't think the rewrite smoothed it over. Now it was some years ago, but i think the cinch was that it was like manipulative or something.

i use to all about the three on the top but overtime my taste in males changed now i prefer guys like shin

Top 3 are all correct.

brains > brawn

I like how clumsily transparent the writing is in Shun's route, in that he's supposed to be just one year younger than the rest of the crew but still like 17 or something, but the sex scenes write him like the shota he obviously is and make no effort to try to convince the player otherwise.

Don't know anything about this gay furfag shit, but that wolf looks the most fuckable.

Shin is the best overall, but I'm a total sucker for the small dom/big sub scene in Juuichi's route.

That's Kouya, IIRC he is the Yas Forums route.

For the record this is what i can recall.
Main Character: Hiroyuki, Standard Generic Main Character that sometimes rapes.
Tiger: Torahiko, Friendzoned Jock NO ROUTE!
Dragon: Tatsuki, Slitfagbait, The guy with a drivers license that can drink and pretty much gets upstaged by his own dad in his route.
Bear:Juuichi, Stoic Sumo Wrestler who thinks being Gay is like a cold, his BAD ENDS are him getting raped.
Raccoon: Kounosuke, Chubbait Nerd that is kinda manipulative.
Wolf: Kouya, Musician cut off from parents.
Dog: Kyouji, Shota fucker that resolves Juuichis Homosexuality issues off screen.
Cat: Shin, Bishounen nerd.
Wolf-Shota: Shun, It's a Shota from a high-end family.
Lion-Shota: Soutarou, The shota that is probably getting fucked by Dog-dude.

kot

Attached: kot.jpg (229x203, 8.33K)

Shin

he did nothing wrong

Attached: Chase_profile.png (360x450, 213.98K)

Juuichi would clamp hardest around your dick, but Tatsuki would embrace it more tenderly.
I can't believe this still gets fanart

>western vns
>lynch wannabe
fuck off

>tfw no torahiko route implemented before game is abandoned
so i guess kouya
tatsuki had the best bad end route
i liked the mouse as the best side character

>weeb
i bet you like nekojishi

actually no wait i think the wolf form the judo tournament in juuichi's route is the best side character

Nah I genuinely prefer western media in pretty much all cases other than gay visual novels.

Kot husbandos are always the best, no matter which game.

Attached: bbdda59cdf4d69786b5812f4b2c652be.jpg (1600x1251, 183.71K)

kouno is cute
but damn his route fucking sucked

also nekojishi was shit

kouya's dad

i usually prefer eastern medias, but for some reason i got very invested in echo and adastra, sure its not perfect, but i think i enjoyed it more than nekojishi or morenatsu.

can't wait for cotton_nottoc's vn.

I can't stand their weird feet

I can understand getting invested in echo for it's story, even i personally wasn't but
>cuckdastra
lmao dude

The only thing he really does right over the course of any of the routes was realizing that that Leo was lying his ass off and the relationship was pretty much running headlong into becoming a abusive one thus cucking him with the YCH manlet at the end of the Leo Route.

Seriously, Leo pretty much acts like the textbook definition of Abusive Relationship with the "I CAN CHANGE" empty promises and constant attempts to isolate Chase from the others while lying, his only real redeeming factor is that he folds like a house of cards when Chase is taken hostage.

What game is this?
Not gay, just for research purposes.

am i the only one who liked shun?

Literally in the filename you subhuman iq mongoloid retard.

Morenatsu, it was THE hot Gay Furry Game/VN on the block until Housamo/Tokyo Afterschool Summoners happened.

Yes, Shun a shit.

>Morenatsu, it was THE hot Gay Furry Game
it was also the only one

>american furries try to remake the game from scratch
>get nothing done and then start making their own gay furry vn instead
>morenatsu will forever be unfinished

did homecoming get dropped already

>morenatsu will forever be unfinished
I fucking wish, it's still happening and fuck does it look terrible.
reminder:
>supernatural plot
>Human self insert replaced with writer`s fursona
>All problematic content and fetishes removed
>Bara characters toned down or even twinkified entirely
>Twinks now taller and older
>Strong female characters

you want to rape the 15 year old dog boy user, don't you?