I just beat this game

Best rogue like ever.

Attached: slay-the-spire.jpg (1920x1080, 928.44K)

>like
Pedantry from Berlinfags incoming

*yawn*

wrong but I'm glad you liked it

Attached: isaacpacha.jpg (560x582, 30.73K)

For me it's dead cells

isaac is overrated shit

KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU HIT A20

Isaac's been diluted with trash.

Still a very good game though, and I don't think Mcmillen will ever achieve that level of success again. Real happy for the dude though. He seems like a real salt of the earth kind of guy.

A real nigga right here.

Isaac hasn't been the best since edmund decided having too much fun too fast is problematic.

I can't decide if the Watcher is too powerful, or the other classes just aren't strong enough. I definitely enjoy playing her the most.

I put maybe 90+ hours into this game but 100%'ing it with the forgotten, lost, and keeper just seems like too much pain and suffering for too little reward, not to mention all the shit items they'd give you from their unlocks making the item pool shit for subsequent runs

in short, I'm waiting on the DLC

Attached: issac characters.png (1302x680, 97.19K)

Same problem that isaac has unfortunately. Devs thought that being powerful isn't good for the game and nerfed everything into the ground.

Watcher is too powerful imo.

>bro just run past every enemy

sorry but I'm not a masochist, beating the Heart is hard enough

Game?

You okay?

You beat the heart with all 4 characters at least, right?

I feel like dead cells is way too easy

I stopped playing dead cells after the first boss, only had 2 attacks and was a damage sponge, didn't feel like going through the rest of the game after that.

First difficulty or overall?

You clearly haven't played Deep Rock Galactic. But, yeha, Slay the Spire is pretty good !

Attached: DRG.jpg (1920x1080, 340.04K)

I beat the game on my first try it's easy

I wouldn't really consider this a roguelite. It has random level design, but your character is consistent, and all upgrades are permanent.
Good, now let's see you beat ascension 20.

How good is drg solo, I am a social retard and dont want to disappoint my team.

I find it hard to play as anyone other than Silent. Ironclad runs out of cards too often, and I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm playing as Defect. Watcher is fun as hell, though.

Solo is significantly easier than playing with bad teammates except on the higher difficulties, since you have an AI drone that flies around and shoots enemies, has infinite ammo, and can mine out-of-reach ore. You're better off playing with other people if you can manage, but solo also works. Just let them know you're new, and most people will gladly teach you some stuff.

Can't be killed if you have 100 ice orbs

Silent is actually inherently the worst as for some reason they added an extra strike and defend to her deck as compared to the others
Snag some card draw and strength gain on ironclad, and just whatever makes shittons of orbs on watcher.

Thanks user. I have potato internet in bumfuck nowhere so I am always wary/concious of dragging everyone else's experience down. I mostly do single player games but drg looks fun

Me too, the first difficulty is insanely easy. It gets way harder on ng+ and further, first playthrough is basically a tutorial

all based
t. stopped at 0bc

The Kongregate one?