SMT V

A-Anyday now bros
Atlus hasn't forgotten about us, right?

Attached: 1577763276026.jpg (1280x720, 137.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJPAH4T17qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean pre-orders are still up for it so I'm guessing it will either be announced to come out later this year or most likely 2021.

Are SMT1 and 2 worth playing?

Attached: 158401888323069.jpg (500x500, 29.49K)

No
Play Nocturne instead.

Yes, but they are a hassle to emulate, better of with hacked 3ds

Based Joker raping the mainline franchise.

Attached: 1587767423736.png (600x338, 296.64K)

How is SNES emulation a hassle? That shit's plug and play.

Yes. SMT 1 is extremely worth it. 2 isn't quite as good, but it's still okay.

You'll never see it coming - quote from persona 5.

You cocky little shits need a good lesson on respecting your elders.

Yes, they are the only ones that aren't casual garbage.

>2 isn't quite as good
How so?

Post the full image you coward

And how are you gonna achieve that grandpa?

They're too easy, but yes

The game itself is fine, and is mostly the same as 1. The translation patch isn't quite as good and has some bugs. The story is a bit less cool at the beginning and way cooler at the end. Personally, by the time I got to the end of 2 I was ready to be done. It felt tedious. Then I played If... immediately afterwards, and despite having one of the worst intentionally tedious parts in any serious video game, it just felt like so much less of a slog and revitalized my will to continue the franchise.

You shouldn't have tempted me little timmy.

Attached: 1556507738928.jpg (1024x1024, 376.24K)

The last new info for the game was 2017, so your pic is technically incorrect.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJPAH4T17qw

Yeah, the challenge in them comes more from navigation than battles as long as you don't come into them with the typical JRPG mindset of status effects being shit. Normal enemies get absolutely destroyed by status bullets, but at least they fare better than most bosses. Unless a boss is completely immune to Zio, it will never get a turn.

why would you want to play a game that's harder to navigate than it is to play?
what, you don't recognize jcm-2?

Attached: 1412323122.png (286x233, 50.67K)

Are MT1 and 2 for NES worth playing? I started emulating SMTI a while ago and had to involuntarily drop it. Now I can't remember where I was going or what I was doing and I figured I might as well just start from the beginning.
Is this your first Atlus game? Delays and long dev times are their signature. SMTV didn't even enter full production until 2018. If you actually cared about news instead of flashy trailers you would have known that

Navigation being difficult is the whole point of dungeon crawlers.

I don't even like SMT that much but I'd rather see a new mainline game than yet another gay-ass life simulator for trannies, homos and weeaboos.

SMT V has taken far longer than any other Atlus product. For comparisons sake, the time frame between Persona 5's tease and it's release date was something close to 1000 days. SMT V has surpassed that length and we haven't even gotten a gameplay trailer.

one day

I recognize the artist but I want you to post the full picture unless you're a wuss.

>We'll get Etrian Odyssey Switch before SMT5

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2017.01.26_04.19.23].jpg (746x720, 116.46K)

SMT2 is really good. I liked it, it's got that vintage 90s cyberpunk aesthetic.

Persona turned SMT into the side games, what thef fuck?

They're okay. They're very basic and have less demons, thus less options for fusion. Honestly, I think SMT is such an upgrade to the formula that it's perfectly fine to skip them.
If you're going to play them, there's a version called Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei for SNES that is kind of a remaster of both Megami Tensei games.

never underestimate the power of friend simulators

>DUDE WHAT IF APOCALYPTIC TOKYO LMAO

Again with this garbage?

1 is easy as fuck though

Well, you write what you know, and most of the team lives and works in Tokyo. It'd be nice if they at least picked a different Japanese location though.

Just play Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei instead