This was the best dashboard imo. The right amount of customizability, functionality, and style...

This was the best dashboard imo. The right amount of customizability, functionality, and style. Every update after this felt lacking.

Attached: 1583843001531.jpg (1111x654, 59.83K)

It's called nostalgia, faggot

i always liked the PSP and PS3 XMB system the best out of every console UI ive used

Yeah pretty much. I did like the first one though. The other ones sucked.

remember when everything wasn't plastered with advertisements?
good times

I just liked it because you could watch random fucking videos of xbox insider or other video game related shit

I whole heartedly agree. This shit is a classic

This was the only time the console menu that comes up by pressing the controller was actually really good.

See me after class, user.

Attached: .jpg (540x405, 57.72K)

PS4 dashboard isn't

*distant alien transmission sounds*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.29K)

>people now defending the avatar era

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping..

Yes there is.

This was the best dashboard imo. The right amount of customizability, functionality, and style. Every update after this felt lacking.

Attached: 8943l01lprt41.png (1280x720, 350.73K)

There are people on Yas Forums who are nostalgic over the early minecraft days. We're getting old bro

Attached: xboxboot.webm (720x480, 811.58K)

time to hop on PSU for a few hours

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125.55K)

Make sure you spend $400 on DLC outfits for your X-Miibos so you can play with them in such hits as DoritosĀ® Crash Courseā„¢ and like one other shitty game. Also we made your menus less responsive and we put some ads in there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170.9K)

Not to mention longer start up times too.
I made an avatar once when it was required and never touched him since, haven't even done anything to him on the Xbone so he's been the same for almost 10 years.

Home.

Attached: pictures you can hear.jpg (480x360, 5.45K)

That design just screams early 2010s
Also botnet rings.

PSU? Power Supply Unit? Please don't, the thing's overheating already!

>PSP/PSP

Mah nigga. PS4's UI is dogshit.

>PS4's UI is dogshit.
It really is

I remember at some update it became 90% ads and you had to go through a few slides of ads to get to shit like say Netflix
I sold my Xbox the next day

This was exactly when the dashboard went to shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? The first thing you generally see on boot is HEY LOOK AT THESE SALES BUY BUY BUY BUY

Impressive how slow and shitty they made it for how basic it is. Doesn't it take up like 3 gigs of ram so games can only use 5?

Attached: 2_windows_xp_sp3_story.jpg (640x400, 84.82K)

based
The only PC OS with a shred of soul

yes it is.

Phantasy star Universe