What are your thoughts on Tropico games?

What are your thoughts on Tropico games?

Attached: IMG_20200426_022107.jpg (1080x1100, 182.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHE'S DOING THE THING IN MY ANIMES

really enjoyable, good humor, runs VERY well, optimsed for many systems it appears.
If only there was more content, I still reinstall them sometimes.

Latino weebs are the bottom of the barrel virgins

you are a clever one

Essentially a company trying to hit gold twice, but not very sure where to go with it.

Tropico 3 really defined the core gameplay in terms of difficulty, and what is actually desired. Tropico 4 built a bit on it. Whichever one you prefer typically depends on which was your first because they're 90% the same game.

Tropico 5 tried to create new content that fell a bit flat. For example, ages besides the Cold War are sort of shit. They scrapped the dynasty system for being shit. Research system is kind of shit. Tropico 6 managed to be better than 5, but still really didn't rekindle the magic of 3/4. It's very much on that path of adding new content while not asking if its what customers actually want.

Also, Tropico 6 is incredibly easy to break.

Latinos got this user in a seething rage OMG

it's a 4x style research system that doesn't belong in a comfy city builder, 6 toned it down but it's still inherently shit

What the hell! Is this photoshopped?

It’s them trying to pad game time a bit. Like most missions require you to age up, but you can effectively get a snowballing economy going in the colonial age. So, how to add “difficulty “? Put arbitrary gates on things.

Uhh, in English doc

it's shopped, dope.

Look at the size of the bread and why would anyone, let alone some country's prefect, run with toast in their mouth?

Attached: Kim-Yo-Jong-the-sister-of-leader-Kim-Jong-Un-runs-immediately-after-arriving-in-Dong-Dang-City-Vietnam.jpg (1280x720, 80.12K)

It's real

Attached: 1587833430066.gif (368x368, 2.98M)

Attached: 1570569241498.jpg (1354x1527, 205.77K)

would smash honestly

>my little dictator cant be this cute

daring today aren't we

I would smash. She'd probably force you to eat her asshole clean after a shit and then ride your dick and demand you impregnate her or you'd be shot

I'd love Tropica if you weren't relegated to a filthy cuban

Tropico 6 won't run on my shitbox laptop. That said I don't like how they go past the tinpot dictator premise and let you become an advanced nation because it defeats the whole premise of running a banana republic. Also since this thread is about North Korea there's a good chance she doesn't even end up as the new dictator.

did she actually have toast in her mouth or is that a shop?

kek

You can't rule a regime on an empty stomach.

shut up

>Kyaaa! I'm late for user kuns execution!

I can

Brainless timewasters but they're okay to play while you're watching tv or listening to a podcast or something

I keep trying to play it but I just can't get into it.

Good god. Would betray America for a lifetime of sex with her.

>woman leader
What little hope that country had, just completely vanished.

who puts mayonnaise on toast

>put woman in charge of a shit-ton of nukes

>actually believing Kim ever called the shots

Is it still funny when videogames become real? youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE

>implying north korea wasnt just china's puppet