*COUGH* *hurk* ABBY PLEASE STOP... YOUR TRANS FEMALE EMPOWERMENT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME...

*COUGH* *hurk* ABBY PLEASE STOP... YOUR TRANS FEMALE EMPOWERMENT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME... *GURK* I'M JUST A DISGUSTING WHITE CIS MALE PLEASE HAVE MERCYYYY

ELLIE MY LESBIAN DAUGHTER WHO HAS A JEWISH LOVER PLEASE HELP MEEEE

Attached: this is your brain on hormone blockers.png (856x489, 622.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fnhdhs
streamable.com/lguem4
streamable.com/nwkj8g
streamable.com/sx0ob9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Joel kills surgeon in TLoU1
>Surgeon has MtF tranny kid
>Tranny kills Joel near start
>Ellie escapes and you play as her for half the game
>Switch to the tranny and kill Ellie at the end

stop memeing for a sec and tell me where you got this

Who's the guy with the pipe?

Bloodborne 2 confirmed

Who's Homem? Why does he solta?

>daughter
You forgot non-blood related daughter

What a fucking disgrace

>never bought or played any of the games lmao

Attached: 1585447081815.gif (500x375, 1020.23K)

IT'S MA'AM

So what happens in TLOU2? The Jewish big nosed girl that makes out with Ellie is a villain and beats Joel to death? Why?

What is her motivation? She thinks Joel is raping Ellie or something?

Attached: The scene that upset millions.jpg (1825x1027, 618.76K)

streamable.com/fnhdhs
streamable.com/lguem4
streamable.com/nwkj8g
streamable.com/sx0ob9

>Metal Gear Solid 2

Kek

Joel AND Ellie both die. Joel is killed in the first few hours by Abby, the daughter of the surgeon you kill in Part One. This is apparently what happens in that scene in the trailer where Ellie's being held down. Ellie dies at the end of the story, but he wasn't told how. Jesse and Dina live. You play as Abby for half the game.
I absolutely believe this because it's the complete opposite of what I want and what every fan wants, and that's how literally every fictional property (except maybe Marvel?) has seemed to be going, lol.
It makes sense too, with what we know-- Ashley Johnson cried when she first heard the story, that PSX thing where both of them sang that ominous Johnny Cash song, Abby being the daughter of the murdered surgeon speaks to the whole, "cycle of violence", theme that Neil and Haley Gross keep repeating.
Troy Baker just said something like, "The Last of Us Part II will make fans question everything". According to this guy, Ellie is portrayed as the bad guy because of her body count, and so showing Joel and Ellie from the perspective of someone who had their life destroyed by them would certainly make us, "question everything".

Nah, someone else beats Joel in.
Ellie is the "villain", supposedly

The Jewess only exists so that Ellie can act like the man of the relationship. She does nothing all game.

A possible ACTUAL tranny named Abby kills Joel because she/he is the daughter of the surgeon Joel kills in part 1. She then becomes the protagonist and kills Ellie

Ellie is the villain? What the fuck? I heard big nosed Jewish girl was evil. How is Ellie the villain?

FUUUUUUUUCK!

Attached: 1573532093315.png (500x340, 217.89K)

Does the jew girl live?

Microsoft was so proud of themselves too, Sony is gonna beat them to the punch

Attached: tellmewhy.png (632x596, 375.8K)

>Tranny seeks revenge for dead father
>Kills Joel
>Kills Ellie

What a crazy ride.

Because Ellie was allied with a disgusting white male and she dares to be white and cis. That makes her evil

you switch protagonists halfway through to stop Ellie's revenge rampage

>How is Ellie the villain?
Because she's only lesbian, not a tranny. The brave transwomyn is the hero.

And i thought the time jannies were fucking retarded, holly hell

*MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER

how do you fuck so badly

Attached: 1401939485236.jpg (433x419, 108.23K)

This is a strand game

wait so when there's an entire cult that's immune that just means that the fireflies were turbo retards. Why should I feel sorry for them?

>raises the bar
In what capacity? Raising the bar would be doing something new or revolutionary with the business model or product delivery. When has pandering ever raised the bar?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I WANTED ELLIE TO GO FULL GUTS MODE. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WERE SETTING UP WITH THIS SHOT

Attached: file.png (1272x635, 555.77K)

>Wants to make game like RE4 and Ico thrown together and inspired by The Road
>Keep Druckmann from making it completely about trannies and gays
>Departs from the studio, Druckmann with full control makes TLOU2 about a tranny getting revenge

You cannot make this shit up.

Attached: maxresdefault-3-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1277x625, 63.42K)

Hahahah

What is Yas Forums flipping out about?

Attached: 220px-Shrug.jpg (220x292, 21.79K)

WE HEART OF DARKNESS: TRANNY EDITION NOW, BOYS

>It all began with the "ma'am shun" incident....

Here's a supprise, the writing staff is filled with Jews and suddenly theres trannies, lesbians and [RELIGIOUS MAN BAD] as antagonists

We already knew how much of a piece of shit Neil Druckman was when he constantly undermined and ultimately ousted Amy Hennig from the company. He's the typical slimy faggot that will stab anyone in the back to further himself up the companies ass.

Be honest Yas Forums, could you beat her in a 1vs1 fight?

Attached: 2tt.jpg (388x644, 34.75K)

>pipe
I think it's a gap wedge user

Pregnant with her dead asian ex-boyfriend's child that she was going to raise with her lesbian lover

So he's just your average jew?

Of course
Even if she is trannie
She's still a woman.

Jews

Attached: 1575281403637.jpg (800x445, 268.87K)

>She then becomes the protagonist and kills Ellie
WHO becomes the protagonist?! THIS?! YOU PLAY AS THIS FOR THE 2ND HALF?!

NO
FUCKING
WAY

Attached: 2tt.jpg (776x1288, 90.5K)

Is Abby actually MtF? Be serious Yas Forums.

good eye

yes

Attached: 1505163240095.png (1082x1080, 1.88M)