Diabotical Hype Thread

Are you ready for the game that will bring you everything you wanted quake champions to be, Yas Forums?

Attached: c1ff05fdb799935c9fd723be807b4672_original.png (1552x873, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_dOCtaBObg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao get with the times it's all about valorant

>baboviolent 3D
It better be good OP.

that game is fucking terrible though

child game

Game is DOA, bud.

>CS but slower and with OW abilities
imagine playing this

closed beta was pretty active, open beta will have more noobs so won't be as much of a pleb filter

>rootkitorant shills
>egs shills
>shitabotical shills
When the fuck this will end?

>slower

go to sleep 2gd

>quake
you killed your own genre by "fragging noobs" and alienating the people meant to replenish your playerbase, faggot

the movement speed is literally slower yes, the abilities also slow the game down

sup nick

Ha eggs lmao

>Another Quake clone

Attached: 1562670811374.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

youtu.be/_dOCtaBObg4

every other Quake clone sucked

Yeah, got bored of doom eternal after like a week, now there's again no FPS to play until DBT

Attached: anime batel.webm (996x560, 1.19M)

>EGS

Why are you doing 360 no scopes?

This game looks like shit I’ll stick to Chad Champions

Yes the game has eggbots.

Attached: 1562025684146.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Don't care, 2GD is based

>you killed your own genre by "fragging noobs" and alienating the people meant to replenish your playerbase, faggot

You are the perfect example of a faggot who never did, and never possibly could have fun playing Arena Shooters, let alone getting good at it. You are literally crying that people with more skill and more experience beat you at the game. Like some kind of obesse feminist, you demand a reward just for participating. You don't want to learn, you don't want to practice. No, you and your kind just want to win a trophy without the effort. Someone played longer then me and is better? Booo-hoooo. The remedy to that is obviously NOT learning from them how to get better. No, they should just be brought down to Your level so that you could have a chance for victory, because otherwise it hurts your feelings.

You people are pathetic.

Attached: 1512303997744.png (1080x1425, 603.86K)

Its garbage, UT4 still has servers and its pretty fun come and play
FUCK YOU TIM

UT has always been vastly inferior to Quake and only noobs disagree

Yup. I don't give a fuck what people say. I'm going to try it and judge for myself when it comes out.

Go back to your Overwatch wanna be

>everything you wanted quake champions to be,
Just play Quake 3 / Live then. It has tons of more maps, community servers and doesn't require you to install cancerous EGS launcher.

Go drive a car or something in your gears of war shooter. While we chads play quake like real grown up adult manly men with beards and fat cocks.

Don't forget to press Q to do awesome (v:

QC? I don't play that shit I play QL while I wait for Diabotical. Go back to your literally dead unfinished game for people who find a real arena shooter too challenging kek

Don't worry diabotical is also gonna die

Quake Champions > All

Anyone who disagrees is a low skill nooblet. Dont even bother @ting me, it will only confirm it.

/micdrop

I like the game and the concept is far superior than yet another shitty indie hipster quake 3 clone that will die in a month but it honestly performs like fucking garbage and no community servers make it go boring pretty fast.

Attached: SoravieA.png (954x954, 376.78K)

cope

stop seething and git gud

your brain is probably pretty small if you prefer ut to quake. or maybe you're just uninformed.