Give me quick rundown

Is the solo mode fun?

solo mode offers replayability?

how does it compete with Fortnite?

Attached: dofgsdfgdwnload.jpg (291x173, 8.61K)

no
no
it doesn't

Nope
Nope
By existing

You don't need a rundown, it's free. Just fucking download it and see for yourself nigger.

Solo mode isn't any more replayable than the others, every mode is the same thing just with different numbers of squadmates.

>Just fucking download it and see for yourself nigger.

its 180gb and i need to register bullshit account

It's 100 and it takes 2 minutes. The solo mode is not fun, yes it offers replayability, it's a BR you fucking dumb ass, and it doesn't compete with Fortnite. It's """better""" imo but it still fucking sucks.

>The solo mode is not fun

elaborate retard bitch

Think it's a personal thing, I don't like BRs and I don't like shooty games so I don't play unless I'm playing with friends. When I'm playing with friends, I don't give a fuck what we play.

It's 180GB if you own the base game.
It also doesn't take 2 minutes for the vast majority who don't have fiber internet.
Not to mention the space it wastes on your drive.

>normieshooters in 2020
go back to r*ddit

>Buying new CoD in 2020
>No fibre internet
>Child sized HDD
Where do I even begin? Just don't talk

You couldn't be more cringe if you tried.

1. you're a faggot for using tripcodes
7. shit like this is never fun solo
18. it doesn't have concerts of your favourite zoomer tiktok rapper
5. absolute chad game, but for boomers only; so I wouldn't even bother if I were you

Attached: badthings.gif (245x154, 919.65K)

The BR is fun but I like the multiplayer better because it's just good ol classic COD

it has SBMM and (forced) crossplay, meaning you pretty much have a 1 in 150 chance of winning and there's not much point to just playing for kills
Pretty average BR imo
Plunder is pretty fun though

>liking BR
Sad state of Yas Forums

>Is the solo mode fun?
Yes, it's the only mode I play. Don't have pals to play with, nor do I want to, and I'd rather fight a 1v3 than relying on randos to cover my ass.
>solo mode offers replayability?
What the fuck kind of question is that? It's a BR game, the point is that you play it over and over. Also the Gulag is a cool way to let you back in the same match. But I do know that to unlock new "characters" (they're only a skin, really) you need the full game or use shekels, but I have zero reason to do that because default russian goon is unironically the coolest shit in the game.
>how does it compete with Fortnite?
Don't know, don't care, never played it.

It's fucking free, just try it you nigger.

Attached: 1527477626-0461.png (274x361, 123.44K)

2 minutes to register an account.

Fuck battle royale, Plunder is the good shit

It's pretty fun, because i can play with my console pleb friends while i'm on my pc. I wouldn't play it solo though

If you're going to play a Battle Royale game, make it Apex Legends.

>Is the solo mode fun?
>solo mode offers replayability?

It's a mulitplayer game, no story mode

Solo BR is cancer, game was designed with squads in mind and that's where it's at its best.

I understand you guys 100% BUT in my case I have 0 friends to play with.

so either solo mode is good like in Fortnite or i wont bother downloading 180gb

Attached: 1446569764-natalie-portman-shaved-head.jpg (2143x3000, 545.55K)

It’s like bf4 except garbage

the worst possible netcode I've seen in a game

so u never saw fallout76?

>fortnite
>good
You have to be 18 years or older to browse this site.

I don't play those games but fortnite seems to be the most polished battle royal

You can customize your weapon. You unlock new attachments through exp grind. This by itself adds a lot of replayability value when compared to others BRs.
If you don't plan in buying the game, I suggest you to start playing now on multiplayer free weekend to farm weapon attachments faster, because playing BR/Plunder mode to grind is slow due the low kill amount.

WHY WONT INFINITY WARD FIX THEIR FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
I'M IN THE MINORITY OF PEOPLE WHO GET CTD FOR NO FUCKING REASON
THERE'S NO RHYME OR REASON TO ANY OF THESE FUCKING CRASHES
I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A CASUAL FPS FOR ONCE YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Attached: 1548919212383.jpg (586x575, 43.7K)