This is a game for children what was Nintendo thinking?

This is a game for children what was Nintendo thinking?

Attached: 6C30849A-2F24-4E97-AE01-5812A63B2C8A.png (1280x720, 560.18K)

the glans looks like a trifoce

You can get a statue of David in this game? Based.

I heard they added an art gallery, so it includes like actual works of art? Fucking comfy.

ITS ART YOU CANT CENSOR ART

Are you American by chance?

Attached: hannibal censor.jpg (1920x1080, 144.86K)

they really did him dirty with those awful dick textures

????

They should have put double the nodes in the penis just for laughs haha high quality penis hahaha

Tesr

The human body isn't inherently sexual.

t. American

NOOO YOU CANT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO A MUSEUM! THEY MIGHT SEE PEE PEE!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

Why is it so small?

then why do so many countries (not just america) ban women from walking around with a shirt????

Because it's supposed to be a white man

Small dicks were seen as more heroic by artists back then

>so it includes like actual works of art?
yes because theres a large chance that the art dealer will sell you a fake so it helps in identifying the real ones since you will most likely know what a real one would look like. fakes cant be donated to the museum for obvious reasons. the curator can also tell you if a work of art is real or not

Attached: animal-crossing-new-horizons-redd-fake-art-paintings-statues.jpg (1513x830, 107.43K)

I dont think children are doing zoomings to the cock like you, mister.

I never thought they'd really port a Nintendo game to PS4 but hey

Attached: PS4 ACNH.png (1280x720, 671.8K)

well um i uh um i you see...americans!

>David, king of the Jews
>white

Surely, you don't walk around with a constant erection, right?

I don't know. Clothes were made to wear and protect from the weather. The body can be a work of art if taken care of.

Attached: file.png (500x344, 134.16K)

Jews, whites, same thing. They're both shrimp dicked cuckold sissies.

I'm pretty sure a lot of states have legalized girls going topless they just don't want to because it's weird

What a funny comment to make for a game that changed it's gender options to appeal to LGBT audiences.

>someone spent time making this

They removed the word "gender" so that you wouldn't be able to change your "gender" later and just change your character model. There isn't a word to differentiate gender and sex in Japanese since they're the same thing, and the words gender and sex only began to be considered distinct in the past ten years or so.

>and the words gender and sex only began to be considered distinct in the past ten years or so.
Based inbred hillbilly.
I know 10 years ago is probably when your town first got internet, but that isn't when gender became a thing.

Another game bleached.

like i always say
trannymal crossing indeed

Why did countries used to ban women from exposing any part of their body below the neck and arrest them for flashing their ankles?

wow human anatomy... SO SCARY

now my wife’s son is gonna grab his dick and start beating off EVERYWHERE

heroic and more civilized. barbarians (who were possibly remaining neanderthal tribes) were known for having large cocks. so the Greeks actively discouraged larger penises as a sign of low intelligence and/or animalistic (un-ideal) traits and class. Satyrs and other half-man creatures were depicted with big cocks. Even Zeus and all the other male god s had small wangs expect for Priapus who was the god of fertility and good times who was raised by lustful satyrs and in turn was very lustful himself. (un-ideal). The Romans actually didnt have a problem with it but eventually adopted the small representation as it had become the norm in art given how influential the Greeks were.

Attached: ryt45756756.png (676x937, 458.54K)

Wtf stop him.

This post tells me you're a zoomer. In common usage gender and sex have been basically the same. It's only really separated because of twitterfags in the last few years.