Was is bullshit blazing?

Was is bullshit blazing?

Attached: guilty-gear-strive-closed-beta-poster-1024x768-1.jpg (1280x768, 130.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/1251447209415135232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>netcode is even worse than Rev 2 (I know it's gonna have rollback at launch but it's probably gonna be shit rollback like base SFV)
>lobbies literally don't work and crash if you get close to people
>game is a total mess, random bullshit combos do 50%+ and with risk gauge there will be ToDs that even scrubs can do
>so much motion blur and distracting VFX bullshit you can't tell what's going on sometimes
I see why ArcSys was saying Strive isn't a mainline GG game. This is like a joke spinoff.

I'm not a fan of the big words and numbers on screen and all of the perspective changes, wall beaking and all that. I hope we'll see some positive changes as the game evolves until release, but I'm afraid some of this stuff is permanent and they won't budge on it.

Not it was just regular shit.

It was a pile of shit on fire, yes. Those lyrics are surprisingly accurate, bullshit is truly the Smell of the Game.

All I want from Arcsys is to change the UI / menus, lobby system, gatlings, and damage. Other than that, I'm excited for this game and will buy it day 1.

more like the stink of the game ahahahaha lol

/thread. back to Xrd Rev 2, bros.

>Everyone saying the gameplay is fine and the only issues are the UI
Wrong, the game had some serious bullshit going on with it's terrible gatling changes, fucked up airdash speed, and retarded RC system.
twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/1251447209415135232

Attached: 1587166065476.webm (512x288, 1.93M)

at this point i would just ask for a remake of the first one, but im sure they would fuck that up too.

wait for the inevitable Strive - Weird Subtitle- update then

*ac+r

not until the ggpo patch.

Attached: ENdQpx6U0AAlVcZ.png (488x700, 394.04K)

Is this a good time to get into GG? I've always liked Bridget and Baiken designs but I've been scare by fighting games being so hard and not having a team I can blame if I lose.

Attached: 1366919927542.jpg (800x800, 510.19K)

I only want this game because Faust went from goofy doc to silent hill abomination and that makes my penis the big penis.

How did they fuck up this game so bad? I legit dont understand. It's not even a matter of casualizing it. It's butchered on so many levels. Did Daisuke get fucking brain damage and forget how to make a good game?

Just try XRD Rev2 and see if you like them, spend a good time on the tutorials, training and combo trials and see if you like how the game plays, Xrd has tons of guides in-game and also there's Youtube vids and wikis if you need more help and it is still has active online.
+R is dead unless you beg for games on the discord server (and even then the netcode is utter garbage, though i heard the switch version has better netplay).

Attached: 13e5d9106bc93fd67ec9022683f47f30.png (1199x1600, 1.25M)

afro fetish

I'm fucking sad that this game looks like complete dogshit, the old games on PS2 were my childhood.

Attached: 1579211426078.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Yet it will be the highest selling Guilty Gear by far. Stay mad, shitters.

who cares how well it will sell
who cares what a bunch of normies will think about the game
when every person with taste still knows that its shit

Attached: 1513730410923.jpg (658x632, 39.7K)

The damage is way too high right now. But casuals like that so it's probably not changing.

>who cares how well it will sell
They do you fucking retard, if you cant make money why even bother making the games

Still laughing that Granblue ended up being the more technically sound of the two.

>People cry theres no Oki before beta
>People cry that there are no crossups before beta
>People are now crying about too much oki and too much crossup

Legit retarded fanbase

Then you have this
LMAO

No loli character, no buy.

fair point but still, i wanted good game, not this

this

the visuals are stunning and the music is nice, but that's pretty much it

bump

The devs do, retard. Were you not paying attention with Fire Emblem Awakening?