Bought pic related with Trump bux because I'm bored in quarantine and what the fuck do I have to lose

>bought pic related with Trump bux because I'm bored in quarantine and what the fuck do I have to lose
>Week passes, currently 61 hours in
>Mfw it's actually pretty fun now
I'm actually shocked, Fallout 76 is now worth getting the next time it goes on sale. Somehow wastelanders managed to address a majority of the problems that the game had on release, it's now a lot less buggy and does multiple things better than Fallout 4. Anyone else playing this game? Also people who buy shit through the in game shop are cancer.

Attached: 76_Banner_WSTKeyart_750x250.jpg (700x250, 200.56K)

You are an American.

>this exact thread every day
>IM T-TOTALLY NOT S-SHILLING YOU GUYS

I made this thread because I haven't seen a thread about Fallout 76 on Yas Forums. I don't live on Yas Forums son, I've been playing video games for the past week, you'd know that if you read my post.

fuck off Todd

Nice try, Todd.

Exact same image as well.

it's the first image on google that comes up when you search "Fallout 76"

Played it at launch and disliked it alot due to it being empty feeling, recently started it up again with a new character and its alot more engaging and dare I say "fun" and "balanced".

t.new vegas courier

You wasted your stimulus on this trash? Get a load of this fag!

he didn't waste it though? sounds like he's enjoying himself

it's fun user

Todd pls go

Attached: 1520549854574.jpg (500x500, 32.92K)

you can't defend this

Attached: atoms.jpg (635x289, 36.68K)

Don't buy them, the game gives you atoms for free by playing it. I currently have around 1,500 atoms just by killing enemies, doing quests, and building bases.

Much like every single shit GAAS premium currency

It's front loaded. Your source of easy disney dollars dries up.

and the monkey looked the buzzard dead in the eye and said

your story's touching but is sounds like a lie

Attached: 20200424085044_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

what? it's relatively cheap for what micro transactions usually cost. TESO is way worse than this and it's not like i have to buy everything at once. 40 bucks a month will get you most of what you need from the cosmetic side.

Attached: 20200424161839_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

do you get paid at least to spam this every day?

I have literally never made a fallout 76 thread before, the other threads are likely people who did the same thing I did and bought it on a whim only to find out that it was more fun than they thought and wanted some place to discuss it.

>Exact same images
>Exact same thread
>"Damn guys It's actually worth it now" and/or "they took inspiration from New Vegas guys please buy it"
>Steam reviews are mostly positive because a lot of them are new accounts with barely any hours with thumbs up reviews only reading "ok", "game is good", etc.
>Bethesda also took to Yas Forums to censor Doom 2016 criticism

but they aren't shilling

>full priced game
>microtransactions
>pay to win
>subscription fee
>dwindling playercount because of the bad press

Perfect combo for a dead multiplayer game

>relatively cheap
>40 bucks a month
>in a non-F2P game
Why is the market saturated with you franchise ruining, microtransaction accepting scumbags

>Pay 2 win
How is it pay 2 win? The atom shop is 95% cosmetic only stuff

What do you think the extra 5% is? Stuff to buy, which gives you an objective advantage over players without it. Like the fridge for example

Nice try, Todd.

>repair kits to save resources
>delivery kits that bring your resources back to camp without fasttravel costs
>robots that find resources for you
>all atom shop exclusive
sounds pretty pay2win to me

Fuck off Tod

You're why vidya games are full of them now.

See that is where you are wrong. Repair kits and scrap kits you can get for killing the scorch queen. I never put a dime into those things and got several of them. Robots finding junk for you just like the above items aren't p2w. You aren't getting a advantage over anyone. Plus, they are very cheap