So which is it

So which is it

Attached: 1577983336358.jpg (948x630, 141.5K)

Blue

Push both.

Red obviously, who wants to see more CoD, FIFA or MOBA shit everywhere?

blue.

Red, need variety

Red or you're gay.

We already had an entire blue era, so red for some change.

Blue. Maybe then I'll finally get Prime 4.

red

Blue.

Good games > Chance of good games

Red, mods will fix it.

Attached: willy2.gif (270x300, 85.8K)

Red. Five years is barely a generation, and if nothing good comes out we can always return to the safe concepts we get from the blue button.

Blue. Fuck new IP's, they're nothing but trash.

>red
>quality not assured
So we'll get new ideas, but they will still be shit
>blue
>flawless execution, and best ideas and concepts
Blue button without a doubt. Red just means more shit. It'll be new, but it'll be shit. Blue is guaranteed to be great.

Blue, and if there won't be released new good fucking Heroes of Might and Magic game im gona start killing spree

Can you guys not read? If you want a new version of a game that already exists, you're pushing the wrong button.

user? you alright?

Read it again.
If you still don't get it, type out the text.
If you still don't get it, post the text that you just typed out.
Then read that post slowly.

Blue
If battle royale is considered an example of a "new idea" in this generation, then I don't want none of it

Disregard that. I suck cocks.

You admit it at least.

Red: completly new ideas
Blue: ultimate, masterfull versions of old ideas

yeah kudos to that

Got next to no sleep, woke up way before my alarm clock, haven't had any coffee yet, and I'm paying more attention to a Norm Macdonald video than I am to actually reading posts.
So what I'm saying is that moot edited my post.

Definitely blue

Either is fine, to be honest. I'd probably push the blue, but I wouldn't be mad if someone else pushed the red.

Blue
I want perfect games

Moot? the founder of 9gag?

Blue wouldn't work anyway, you can't do a flawless sequel without some inovation
so red it is

As someone with 5 years worth of games in my backlog
Red

Just omitting the bad things, and including the things that previously worked but weren't recently present would result in something that's technically flawless.

blue

we have some cool concepts for 5 years anyways

But then you'll always have pretty much the same games released over and over again

no innovation doesn't mean they can't improve on core concepts

Red, Yas Forums won't be happy with the blue games anyway

Yas Forums won't be happy with either

Yeah, that's the idea. Do you want every game and genre we have had so far to reach its realistic peak, or do you want to see something completely new and wild.

I wouldn't mind e.g. five GTA games that were all mechanically the same ("flawless") but explored different areas and stories.