Smash

Smash Leak.....fucking League Of Legends..

Attached: Yougottabefuckingjokin.jpg (720x251, 32.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw44JdK3p9k
twitter.com/RaymanForSmash/status/1253147215243218944?s=20
twitter.com/RaySober/status/1251484689245896704?s=20
gamespot.com/articles/league-of-legends-announced-for-console-and-mobile/1100-6470587/
wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/pl-pl/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ilZ2aXx8BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This would be awesme

What's the character gimmick?
youtube.com/watch?v=jw44JdK3p9k

No
twitter.com/RaymanForSmash/status/1253147215243218944?s=20
twitter.com/RaySober/status/1251484689245896704?s=20

Attached: Rayman.png (878x910, 519.46K)

Ass creed mii costume

And?

Makes sense if nintendo wants to make a pile of money, League has such outreach that it's ridiculous.

>some LoL games will make it to consoles
Why does anyone even pretend like this makes sense

I mean it's reasonable. If they can make a portable version of Witcher 3 work then I see no reason why LOL wouldn't work on the Switch. There's also no reason from a business standpoint to pass up console ports, they did it with MC and they can do it with LOL

>If they can make a portable version of Witcher 3 work then I see no reason why LOL wouldn't work on the Switch.
This argument is complete fucking nonsense why do I even bother posting

Tencent is making LoL for mobile and consoles. It's already confirmed, so yes, this makes sense.

Well what's your reasoning for thinking LOL couldn't be on consoles?

Teamfight Tactics is made for mobile. LoL can't reasonably be played on mobile, it'd be a waste of resources to create a whole new game and server for mobile, since they'd be at a disadvantage with computer players.

gamespot.com/articles/league-of-legends-announced-for-console-and-mobile/1100-6470587/
gg

Regardless what's your opinion on it, the game is already in development. This isn't a leak or rumor, it's happening, period.

wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/pl-pl/

Not that guy, but the mobile game is completely different to the pc one.

I never implied otherwise? It's still a MOBA and it's coming to consoles too. The argument was that
>some LoL games will make it to consoles
makes no sense, which is false considering there's already one confirmed to be coming and there are multiple studios working on LoL-related games for Riot, some of which will no doubt end up on Switch.

OH NO NO NO DOTABROS

HOW COME WE DON'T GET CROSSOVERS? JUST LOOK AT HOW ICONIC OUR HEROES ARE

Attached: dota-2-lion[1].jpg (640x414, 54.75K)

to a retard like you

I've never played dota, but that design looks more interesting than 90% of LoL's generic gook ladies and dudes with swords.

I’d actually be totally OK with Ahri getting into Smash but I seriously doubt it considering Mai has no presence in the game at all thanks to CERO.

Kill yourself.

To follow up, it’s obviously gonna be Jynx if they add anyone in now that I think about it.

It's basically SMITE done by RIOT. It has a different name, only 40 champs, will be 3rd person-ish, etc. It's a moba, not league of legends. leard reading comprehension

It has League of Legends in its name. The comment was about LoL games (plural), not the LoL.

The fuck are you talking about, nigger? We already seen gameplay, it's the same isometric game, except for movement with direction instead of clicking.

>3rd person-ish
youtube.com/watch?v=0ilZ2aXx8BQ

>HK costume

Only reason I'd want this to be true. Fuck LoL.

>30th of January

Attached: 1554451149396.jpg (1000x1000, 193.2K)

When will you faggots accept the fact that literally no one knows the characters and that they will never ever be fucking leaked ever?

Who would be the LoL rep? Jax, Garen, Ahri?

Ahri makes the most sense. Plus she's hot and I would indeed enjoy more art of her to jack off to.

Attached: i1508729399413815.jpg (1000x1019, 236.51K)