Why is he so useless compared to everyone else?

Why is he so useless compared to everyone else?
What party should I take to go search for Terra after she flies away?

Attached: 20200423_220814.jpg (703x910, 132.5K)

Bump

Locke is literally the best white mage in the game.

How? I'll keep that in mind

what?

he is the only character who can steal, stealing gets you useful shit.

dumbass.

I've stolen nothing but potions so far

You never steal from regular enemies in FF games idiot, you steal from bosses.

I've been trying that

stealing isnt as useful in ff6

Why was he such a simp?

Speed

>he didnt steal from that one regular enemy that has the 30% chance of spawning in that one suspicious area on that one section of the 2nd overworld

Valiant Knife + Ultima Weapon is fun as hell and still probably not his ultimate set up. Still, Locke shreds late game and some of his unique weapons during the early game are quite powerful, that one that he sometimes throws is quite strong. Forget the name of it.

dont over level before you espers

He made a promise

He can do good physical damage from the backrow with his boomerangs, and is very fast. Some of the steals can be pretty good.

It doesn't really matter who you use in this game because it's so easy. It basically plays itself.

I haven't played this game in over a decade but I remember Locke being the character doing the highest physical damage late in the game.

you ARE playing with the Brave New World mod, right? it's by far the superior way to play, the base game is shit in comparison. much more strategic, challenging, and complex.

As much as I love FFVI, this is kinda true. Any character who has an edge over the other doesn't really matter because the game is easy as piss.

Attached: 마도기어3_원본.jpg (497x545, 113.4K)

i recently played the Return of the Dark Sorcerer mod and the entire setting became awful

Isn't Locke the best at everything because of his speed?

I'm not saying that Locke didn't have his share of mental problems, i mean HE PAID SOME CRAZY DUDE TO KEEP HIS FIAES CORPSE ON LIFE SUPPORT FOREVER OR UNTIL HE FOUND A CURE but he definitely didn't pass on that to anyone he cared for protecting like Terra or Celes. It was more a trust issue like with Celes's breaking point during World of Light.

>playing any mod for VI that changes anything but the script.

>The only way to know if something has an item worth stealing is to try and steal on every enemy in the fucking gamez with a dubious success rate
>You end up wasting so much time doing this that you'd probably have beaten the game in 3/4 the time had you never stolen at all

Attached: 1586475827289.gif (210x294, 1.22M)

Fuck off. Go peddle you shit mods somewhere else.

Attached: FFVI Brave New World.jpg (690x590, 71.97K)

Locke is still one of the mainstays of the party for his speed stat alone.

Yeah but being able to end fights 2~3 turns early is really helpful.

>playing any mod beside Woosley Uncensored

just checked it out, looks like cringe city.
BNW does change the script, and not for the better. what the game does better than the original is the combat/equipment/party dynamics overhaul. the game is much more balanced and is no longer a cakewalk. playable characters have gotten tweaked so they're all viable. bosses can be pretty brutal and even just trash fights can wreck you.
fuck off nigger have you even played it

I feel like hes usually underleveled though because of his solo route.

>just checked it out, looks like cringe city.
it basically is, they replace half the cast with original donut steals for zero reason and the other half of the cast is ripped from other ff games. all the music is changed for the worse and the script is just as terrible

i forgot who he was but remembered him as a man who def gets included in my party. maybe you're a scrub

The gameplay is absolute garbage though. If anything needed changes, it's absolutely the gameplay. I mean, you can be nostalgic about the game and get attached to the characters, but c'mon now. It's inexcusable.

you aren't wrong but every mod that adds gameplay changes also goes out of their way to fuddle with the script. you're playing JRPGs for the whole package not just one aspect. this is one of the many reason why it pisses me off that Square ignore giving a proper remake to VI when it DESPERATELY needed one.

>fuck off nigger have you even played it
Sounds like I hit a nerve. Can't stand to read what you're peddling either huh?

I'm waiting for the T-Edition translation to finish so I can play that.

>not using 4 imps with full imp gear

Attached: 1587438841350.jpg (600x456, 28.6K)