What if FFVII remake didn't actually sell well at all?

What if they are lying? People suddenly love jrpgs? most people who bought it haven't even touched the original one, probably not another final fantasy neither, and normies hate old games because of graphics, gameplay, etc so they won't have any intention to buy any pre FFXIII.

What if they are lying about how well it sold? It just seems unrealistic that a Jrpg sold so well. Specially when it's just a first part, people new to the series are not gonna like having to wait 8 years to see the ending.

Attached: Aerith mean.jpg (1065x627, 78.74K)

god why does that pic give me such a hard boner wtf

>People suddenly love jrpgs?
JRPGS like Dragon Quest, Nier, and Persona 5 have been selling extremely well in the last few years and also gaining something resembling vaguely mainstream success. FF7 also has a legacy around it that even zoomers are aware of, akin to Ocarina of Time, hell, to them It's more like some mythical legend they've never actually experienced.

What I'm getting at is take your fucking meds.

>tries to cope on his blog
i think you're in the wrong place faggot

>People suddenly love jrpgs?
>suddenly

Mmmm no no, I know you guys would like to cope with the world turning weeabo and loving japan, but only you suicidal freaks are the ones obsessed with Japan. Normal people don't think of themselves as japanese because they eat noodles and saw naruto.

Bro, FF was never a popular saga. Persona is literally unkown to ANYONE who isn't a weeabo freak. Nier Automata only was popular because of the ass.

JRPGs WERE NEVER POPULAR and will never be. Hell, normal RPGs are barely popular, Dark Souls is BARELY an RPG yet it's more popular than Dragon Age. And Witcher 3 got popular because it's more of an action game than an RPG, specially since it shows boobs and vegana.

Stop pretending normies are weeabos like you guys, the world won't change, you won't suddenly stop being bullied and nothing will change the fact that weeabos are suicides waiting to happen

>"Fastest selling exclusive"
Don't they say this with every PS4 exclusive?

im not reading your troll shit, just another shit thread bye

Then part 2 wouldnt happen, but letsbe real: the gas me, no matter what you think of it, was a success.

Now if it is ACTUALLY a good game and people truely like it, part 2 will be the real metric of how BTFO Yas Forums will be

RIP Weeabo, he lived like died, a suicide waiting to happen. And nothing of value was lost.

People like you who weren't even born during the golden age of video games should not be allowed to post on Yas Forums.

Final Fantasy VII is the best selling game of its entire console generation you absolute fucking retard. It couldn't possibly be more mainstream.

Do you have actual brain damage?

The golden age of games was 2012-2016.

>weeabo

>weeabo

>weeabo

it's WEEABOO. at least spell it properly you fucking dipshit

Wow, I didn't realize how on the ball I was with my assessment. Seriously, take your meds before you end up on the news when your parents find out the hard way they didn't hide their gun well enough.

i want to rub my penis on Aerith's smelly pits if you know what I mean

I want to FUCK Pikachu

Take into account that many people preordered it physical. And the stores are closed now.

there was almost no way that the remake was going to sell poorly. even people who hate what the remake did to the original begrudgingly bought the game.

>Nu-Final Fantasy
>JRPG
They're hack and slash games.

Dumb little zoomer phoneposter

You stupid fucks need to stop being so narcissistic/autistic and accept that the world doesn't revolve around you. Things that you DESPISE can be massively popular. Things that you love can be obscure.

Attached: perception.gif (297x222, 2.77M)

Look at this outlaw mudshow bullshit!

Attached: jim-cornette-2-750x588.jpg (750x588, 37.64K)

So now the world suddenly turned weeaboo?

Final Fantasy is about as weeaboo as Zelda or Resident Evil.

>some mythical legend they've never actually experienced.

Man, this makes me feel old.

>FF7
>JRPG

Attached: 1587526862579.png (502x357, 3.9K)

I'm sorry... what?

Resident Evil doesn't have anything animeish, neither does Zelda.

FFVII has Tifa run and act like a school girl, characters look animeish, Aerith constantly does anime poses, the very ending is an anime fight.

Oh why do I even bother you're a troll.

I never thought of Midgar aa some dusty, desert wasteland. I guess it makea sense, but I never really got that vibe from the original.

what did he mean by this?

Yeah, in the OC it gives away the feeling of a nuclear waste facility, with green ooze, radioactive shit and all that around
Corel had the desert theme

Attached: etujejirytr.png (1064x627, 780.8K)