Trials of Mana

Post team compositions

Also, preload fucking when?

Attached: Trials of Mana.png (2000x1000, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/trophies/10737-trials-of-mana
files.catbox.moe/b7nrq9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/pfibf5.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soulless.

>Also, preload fucking when?
i already have my switch copy, feels good man

What is the definitive edition? steam, ps4 or switch?

>shit version

Attached: comparison_0.png (1012x540, 577.36K)

peecee

Switch is the version you can also play handheld and lets you have the satisfaction of having the remake on the same platform as Collection of Mana. PS4 version has higher FPS and resolution than Switch version but longer load times and MAYBE Sony censorship but that part is unconfirmed. PC version lets you play at even higher resolutions and even higher FPS with little to no load times but there is the accursed Denuvo.

Do you really expect anyone to be fooled by such obvious biased recording? It didn't look like a blurry mess at all when I played the Switch version on the 4K living room TV. This isn't the first time I've seen a "comparison" where the PS4 version had a very clean, high quality recording while the Switch recording was a visibly low quality mess.

the only version that allows me to do pic related ;^)

Attached: switch-lying-bed-pic-1.jpg (1200x900, 118.61K)

>soulless
Cute fairy feet says otherwise

Attached: Fairy feet.png (927x866, 965.05K)

I tried playing the original years ago. Had the whole female party (2 casters, one physical) and got road blocked on a boss that only took physical damage. Is the ideal 2 melee and one caster?

Fairies are objectively the best fantasy waifus. They are THE companions who stick with you through thick and thin.

My "shit" Switch copy is dispatched and arriving tomorrow - my PC only has Intel HD graphics, is otherwise from 2012 and noisy fans whirring in the background kill my boner. Also Windows background processes. Console gaming is just more fun.

I'm very psyched to play it. My first team: Riesz, Angela, Hawkeye. Might go for a stat buff/stat rape class combo.
That's fucking amazing. I want it.

Not especially. The Black Market in Byzel makes it not really matter who you pick. Just buy whatever items you need to account for whatever characters are missing.

Trophy list if anyone cares

psnprofiles.com/trophies/10737-trials-of-mana

The entire point of the pic wasn't actually to show a quality difference it was to prove the physics were the same in both versions. People are now using it to start console war stuff.

Light Hawk, Light Duran, Dark Kevin

24 hours remain for the Steam release.

Is it censored?

Duran's level 4 light appearance is his father's armor, something they'd wanted to do for the SNES but couldn't due to technical limitations. They added story based content that was intended but impossible, that's soul. The soundtrack is a love letter to the original, not some autist putting their own spin on it, that's soul. Gameplay doesn't recreate the gameplay of the original and instead makes it okay like a modern game, unlike the remake of SoM: which makes ToM soulful. They even added titty physics.

Attached: 1584534574700.webm (854x480, 1.34M)

Any info/image dumps for the classes? The training menus for everyone is so crazy. Like how Riesz has buff auras in addition to her actual buffs

Theres a bunch floating around but they are far from complete and nobody has really posted the crazy shit that the 4th classes get.

Duran
Knight: +10% Defense for the first 10 seconds of battle
Gladiator: +10% Attack for the first 10 seconds of battle
Paladin: Decrease incoming Light/Dark damage by 10%
Liege: 20% chance of doubling the effectiveness of healing magic during battle.

Angela:
Sorceress: +15% Magic Attack at 100% MP
Mysticist: Magic Attack/Defense up when ally faints
Rune Seer: +30% Status Effect Resist
Magus: Magic Attack +20% for 30 seconds after ally death (no overlap)

Kevin
Monk: +Attack if ally faints
Brawler: +15% Damage at 50% of less HP
Enlightened: Invincible for the first 10 seconds of battle
Fatal Fist: +10% Attack and Defense when HP is at 30% or lower

Charlotte:
Priestess: +10% CS when casting healing magic
Enchantress: +10% Attack and Magic Attack when suffering from a status ailment
High Cleric: 10% of no damage when receiving damage
Sage: Magic Attack/Defense up when receiving magic damage

Riesz:
Valkyrie: +1% CS Gauge per normal hit
Rune Maiden: Stat Debuff effect time down by 40%
Vanadis: Restore 7% HP at the end of each battle
Starlancer: Stat buffs only wear off on battle end/death
Dragonmaster: +20% Attack at 100% HP
Fenrir Knight: Stat debuffs only wear off on battle end/death

Wait for the actual game to come out so people can transcribe everyone's menus and class skills.

Its just like 3 extra training boosts at 43/53/63 points. Its probably only worth investing for those when you've gotten all the important skills from your prior classes and want to maximize damage/durability.

Its available to preload on ps4

Will I like this if I like comfy, ethereal esque stories?

Attached: YAmada.png (1704x1698, 2.62M)

Where's Hawkeye?

censorship

Attached: trials censorship comparison.jpg (798x1000, 127.07K)

Lucky bastard. Mine comes on Saturday.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 52.49K)

None of the streamers picked him

Have sex

Today I will remind them
files.catbox.moe/b7nrq9.mp4 - PS4
files.catbox.moe/pfibf5.mp4 - Switch

What upgrade path is Hawkeye's debuff class?

I want to go Starlancer on Riesz and don't know yet what to choose for Duran.

Isn't it because that part hiding her panties is flapping upward while the bottom image it is not flapping upward?

Ninja

>The party's terrified faces at the start of the black rabite fight.

It doesn't move at all in the PS4 version

Im stuck between switch and PS4. I would prefer to play on switch but I really am a sucker for trophies. What would you guys do?

I'm doing the same setup. Going with dark for the sabers. No healing, but debuffs, buffs, and elemental everything should make up for it

>Tempted to get Switch but I heard the PC version can be tweaked via file edits to enable higher graphics settings.
Anyone find any resources on the PC tweaks?

Attached: 930.jpg (680x650, 79.47K)

Switch, even though I like trophies too

Going for platinum in this game seems kinda annoying since you can do everything easily in three playthroughs except the game has achievements for finishing the game with each character as the protagonist so you'd be looking at three more playthroughs that are basically just for those. I'm not sure I'd bother.