They are the worst and dumbest thing in the FF7 Remake

They are the worst and dumbest thing in the FF7 Remake.
It would be sooooo much better without them...

Attached: annoying assholes.png (1095x697, 341.54K)

Are those flying vaginas? Are you just mad because you've never seen one in real life?

Yes actually they're pointless.
They totally could have (and did in Wall Market) change events of the game without justifying it with the inclusion of this wankery.

I don't mind them but holy shit what a poor ghost design

Here 4chin, this is your new look. Embrace it.

Autism ghosts that want the story to remain "pure". The purest of autism.

Time Jannies are great. You'll never convince me otherwise, fanboy tears aren't currency.

I wasn't interested in the remake at all until I heard about these guys. Now I want to play it.

try harder

qq moar

they look like they're made out of scrotum
its amazing how they look even dumber than the original bulbous bedsheet ghosts.
i think they were trying to go for something otherworldly and almost eldritch, but keeping the generic hooded robe design was a fucking retarded choice.

Attached: non janny ghosts.jpg (1200x675, 131.8K)

They are second worst and dumbest thing. Sephiroth is the worst and dumbest thing.

Im almost finishing the main story and they were fine
The music was great vs them too

Yeah honestly whenever Sephiroth was on screen the game kinda sucked. The shinra stuff was way more interesting

Sephiroth appears too early and too often. This destroys all the mystery about him...

The issue is theres no mystery about him now, Sephiroth hasn't been a mystery for 23 years

Why do they look so lame though? Why are they nothing but hollow, wrinkly smoke cloaks?

>Time Traveling Ghost Jannies

You can’t make this shit up

The problem with modern Square Enix is they want to make games that evoke strong emotional reaction from fans, they want fans to care again about their failing series. Ever since unveiling the Remake trailer in 2015, they took note of the easily excited dumb Americans and decided to exploit the hype. And now with that cliff hanger ending they gambled on revitilizing the interest. Sadly, it worked.

Attached: fyw1Plm.jpg (900x600, 63.34K)

New players would love it and for me it's pure nostalgia with a new different view and great graphic.

So why is everyone sperging out about theses things? Are they hard to kill or is it just "change is bad" autism?

It's an unnecessary, self-indulging and obnoxious change to a story that, while it needed fixing, did not need even more overconvoluted plot added.

They seriously ruin every scene they're in. And their design is retarded.
I honestly think I'd be more ok with Squenix just straight up changing the story and having different shit happen instead of this stupid "oh we're going to make it seem like things are different and then pull these dumbass ghosts out of nowhere and have them fix it haha isn't that interesting and clever?"
Not to mention that their entire concept is flawed. Their supposed purpose is to prevent things from changing, but the biggest change ever is that they even show up to fuck with things. Just by existing they contradict themselves.

Remove them and the game is a 10/10. Just finished the ending a few hours ago and damn they're a stupid as fuck inclusion. They have no place in the plot.

There was no mystery about him back then. The manual told you everything you need to know, and so did the game. The problem is the way he was portrayed originally was cooler.

Then:
>Barely functioning clump of Jenova cells that Sephiroth only just now managed to gain control of because Cloud happened to get close to Jenova.
>Built up by incredible flashback sequence where he's charismatic and strong before believably snapping
>Barely knows how to talk or is aware of his surroundings for first few meetings
>Only his trail of destruction until the boat
>Doesn't give a shit about you
>Lofty, almost happy anger
Now:
>Shown in the first hour of gameplay
>Borderline flirts with you
>Won't keep his story straight - Jumps from 'Run away, Cloud' to 'I'm so glad you didn't run away'
>Constantly taunting you
>Stupid tone of voice
>Cat eyes for some reason because yaoi girls love it
>Floats away like Mary Poppins after stabbing Barret
>Mere presence requires time ghost justification
>Has a boss fight already
>Throws buildings, has no believable scope of power
>Wastes the final boss' cinematography immediately
>Somehow has access to the "edge of creation"
>Will not shut up

Yeah I seriously hate how the powerscale got all fucked up. If Cloud just survived having a building thrown at him how the hell are we supposed to believe he can die to a fuckin turtle with a spear in later parts?

Sephiroth shouldn't have been in this game at all.

SE blew their load too early.

FF7 Remake Is the dumbest fucking vidya plot in existence.
there's literally no other game that can top this trash. not even KH3.

>Sephiroth shouldn't have been in this game at all.
In the "first part" you mean, right?
Second part would be the part where Cloud talk about his fake past and this is the first time the player see Sephiroth in action.

Attached: 544fce4ec3757998398a08a5305ed6e04f2fcd77.gif (371x209, 1.53M)

>Planet shits out Gundam mechs to defend itself physically

>WOW SO COOL AND NOT AT ALL STUPID ANIME BULLSHIT!!!!!!

>Planet shits out spooky ghosts to protect itself temporally

>WTF NOMURA, THIS GAME IS LITERALLY KINGDOM HEARTS NOW??????

Attached: IMG_20200420_193506.jpg (1280x720, 116.01K)

whoever says time traveling ghost didnt play the game this is how you expose faggots

Do they explain in this how Cloud ended up in Kingdom Hearts?

I didn't mind them until they were able to revive Barret. Now its just boring because literally the main cast has god mode plot armor now. It should have been that they could only warn and inconvenience you, not fucking be able to push you away or literally just revive someone or turn back an event. Felt like I was playing corny kingdom hearts

fuck off shill faggot.

the party killed them just like sephi wanted they arent gods anymore

This imagine doesn't even make sense. Your imagine is arguing against a time janny, but you're arguing FOR time jannies in the game

>>Throws buildings, has no believable scope of power
I really enjoyed this in KH but by the point you see that you have already fought people that turn into giant organic battleships because why not.

The fanboys are the ones like you who try so hard to defend something that is so damn average

Attached: 1585186662151.jpg (634x581, 78.77K)

Except

1. The ghosts are killed off by the end of the game

2. They only did that because Barrett was not supposed to die there based on the true timeline

Why do you dumb motherfuckers expose the fact that you never actually played the game like this?

fucking retard. organic mechs don't create millions of plot holes and come with idiotic time travel and timeline shit that makes the whole story and every death lose all meaning.

Seethe more, purist tranny

How new are you that you don't understand the point that meme is trying to make?

The design is fucking retarded. They should've been more abstract. Either some 4D kind of fuckery geometric shapes or at the very least tentacles or something.

I don't know what I hated more: Sephiroth showing up every 5 seconds or the Time Jannies completely ruining the pace of whatever was happening on screen.

The meme is legitimately retarded and doesn't make sense, just like your "point"

gas yourself you transexual shill

OrGaNiC mEcHs

Bahahahah, fuck off, loser. Go draw some bullshit arbitrary line about what stupid anime bullshit is or isn't acceptable elsewhere, I don't care.

>The ghosts are killed off by the end of the game
why do people think this is a defence? like it suddenly makes the game not a shit game? when they've already fucked the plot beyond belief.
>sorry I took a shit in your house I cleaned it up after a year tho, never mind the permanent stain.
the game is garbage. do you think it will suddenly not be garbage if they act like it never happened next game? nope nomuras actions are already irredeemable.

Yeh this, automated defense system of some big robot things to fight threat fits original narrative. Time traveling/timeline changing ghosts is retarded and is a cesspool of plot holes. If the planet has those kind of powers why wouldn't it just kill hojo before he caused so much bullshit

It's not arbitrary, it's pretty straight forward. Time travel and multiple timeline infinite-universe shit is the line.

Cope

Dilate

Attached: wolf-gay.jpg (1001x1024, 101.52K)

nigger.