Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 928342.jpg (4568x2108, 1.68M)

>gamepad support

Looks overdesigned as fuck. I like the theme they're going for but the color scheme and all the visual noise makes it really hard to not shit on this.

Attached: 45c982ceb484129d00021bf870e6e1e9.png (477x503, 519.06K)

It's still the same fucking models they've used for years, but this time adorned with some spikes. Seriously, this side plate trousers - wrestling belt - bodypaint chest look eventually gets boring.

Anyone playing classic?

It's Warhammer 40k ?

Attached: 1582300027944.jpg (476x393, 32.02K)

ditch the claws on the boots and it'd be okay
they still need to figure out a way to fix chest pieces since they still look painted on

the fur part is cool, should have focused on that

what is that, like the first decent looking WoW set in 10 years? wow. yeah let me apologize for your tranny game that gets 1 good looking armor set a decade

top of helmet is bad

what's wrong with the color scheme?
red and silver is aesthetic as fuck.

>he thinks that looks decent

like 95% of wow armors look like muddy shit that blends in together or overdesigned garbage that tries way too hard. this is absolutely decent when it comes to WoW.

Looks like a power ranger and warhammer combo gone wrong.

In comparison to the vast majority of WoW's recent armor sets?
Absolutely.

you're supposed to start the thread with OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHHA, not matter the subject

Looks cool. I don't play WoW and think the majority of armor sets in it look retarded.

probably looks like absolute trash on any race that isn't human

Looks cool, can't wait for it to look like garbage on literally any other race as usual

Its ripped from DOOM 2016, only thing that changed is this retarded arrow-thing that goes from tip of helmet

'hol up whyte boi, dat's my armor now

Attached: 928308.jpg (3840x2160, 857.31K)

1000000000000x times better than this

Attached: 924572.jpg (6406x2160, 1.98M)

That helmet looks fucking retarded. Why does Blizzard have to over design literally every fucking thing?

if they just took off the halo thing it would be fine
its like they they start off with a good design but go out of their way to ruin it by sticking as many random bits and bobs to it as possible so it becomes a cluttered mess

>Oh shit were out of ideas, were fucked
>Just put more pocs in it
>But will that make us sell more subs?
>Subs?

mmmmmmmmmmhm now put it on a worgen male
gnome
tauren

she can steal my clothes any day

blizzard main audience are post-adolescents, they often like edgy overdesigned products

Fuck what I really want from WoW is visual clarity. I want to have less fucking clutter on the ground. I want conc ground to not look like shit. I want bossing bad spots more clear. I want the targeted enemy red circle more crisp and beautiful. Please please please try harder blizzard square does this so easily.

>post-adolescents
adults?

>still playing cartoon shit in 2020

Grow up manchildren

sad

kids don't play MMOs, it's a boomer genre

all mythic brf and tos sets were amazing

What do you not understand in the word “manchild”?