I dream of going to Kasumi's room, watching her slide into the splits...

I dream of going to Kasumi's room, watching her slide into the splits, her pantyhose rubbing on the floor making that nice nylon sound. She'll give me a blowjob while sitting in the splits and I cum on her cute little feet.

Attached: 1584412519392.jpg (399x593, 46.57K)

Based.

Makoto had a better room.

Huh?

nylon has sound?
and how can you cum on her feet if they are as far away from each other as possible since they are in splits?

2/10 unrealistic story

>Wanting to get a blowjob from a corpse
>Posts Sumire in OP
???

Her name is Sumire

Ever see a girl rub her legs when shes wearing tights/stockings? IT's that sound

>Go to Maruki-verse
>Tell Maruki that the only way you can be happy is where both Kasumi AND Sumire is your waifu
>Spend the rest of my existence fucking the sisters

Maruki did nothing wrong

I love Sumire

Attached: E7E35A39-74BF-4DB5-8C8A-DE491DB66BBB.png (1000x635, 716.73K)

So with the split personality and whatnot, when she's Kasumi is her vision bad because no glasses but she ignores it because split personality, or does persona power cause her vision to change?

Sumire doesn't have to wear glasses,they're just fashionable.

Man, she was so damn boring. Like I actually did enjoy her storyline and stuff, but after you max out her confidant she just kinda... fades into the background. Heck she has the most disappointing ending of all the characters, it's like the devs were fucking terrified that people would hate her being around too much

My guess is that Atlus didn't want a Marie situation to happen again. But Sumire was an actual interesting character, but was shoved to the third semester only. They over compensated basically

Fucking Marie, spoiling both P4G AND P5R

I'm not gonna lie, I actually think I liked Marie better. Maybe not as much as a character, but I liked the ending of Golden, while the ending of Royal kinda annoyed me. I just think Marie was better implemented into the game overall.

It's because Marie took the story arc that originally belonged to Teddie, while Sumire was tossed in as an extra.

I dunno, Teddie still has his character arc. I just think that, like you said, Atlus was terrified of people potentially not liking Sumire so they just sort of didn't use her much. Heck if you don't date her, the last time you see her in person apart from the final cutscene is when she's asking her coach to help with the jail thing
It sucks admitting this because you are right, Sumire is the better character if we look at just herself. But I really can't get behind her all that much

>Teddie still has his character arc
His creation and reason for being, as well as things related to his shadow and the Sagiri remain unresolved. It makes tons more sense if Teddie was created to subconsciously spy on the IT for Izanami since he's always around them, while Marie just hangs out in the VR unless you're doing her SL.

>It makes tons more sense if Teddie was created to subconsciously spy on the IT for Izanami since he's always around them
The only reason I disagree with this is because the only reason Yu and them can even LEAVE the tv world is because Teddie exists. Then again I don't like Teddie much as a character because he's like the most convenient plot npc ever
Also I don't think he was made by Izanami to spy on the IT in vanilla P4 either, so I dunno where that came from

I'm so confused why this board hates 4 the most but apparently loves anime weaboo trash.

Like shit - I get not liking the atmosphere in the first half. You must be a jaded fuck who got raped by your uncle, however how can you dislike the last quarter when Nanako gets kidnapped and everyone's close to just killing Namatame right there.

dumb tranny

user, it was voted as one of Yas Forums's top 100 games. People don't hate it. Like every game out there that's popular, there's a vocal minority.

Yeah because the plotline was scrapped in Vanilla for unknown reasons, but brought back in Golden under a different character.

>and how can you cum on her feet if they are as far away from each other as possible since they are in splits?
Clearly you haven't developed your spread shot technique, user. Absolute plebeian.

Attached: Shinji Disgust.jpg (335x378, 17.26K)

A gigantic vocal minority? It seems whenever a Persona thread comes out - At least 80% of the people in the thread absolutely hate Persona 4. It seems more like a minority actually liking the game.

Dream, huh?
You know user, I can make that happen for you. I can make Kasumi real and have that fantasy occur as often as you'd like. In fact, I can also assure you that you'll have plenty of free time to relive it as often as you'd like.
In return, all I ask from you is to let me undo all of the rapes, murders, and suffering on Earth. That's all. One tiny request, and you can have it all.
What do you say? Do we have a deal?

Attached: 1587099564013.png (566x668, 286.27K)

>A gigantic vocal minority?
I hardly see anyone shitting on the game and most people have good reactions towards it
Like I said user, vocal minority.

Glad to see Kasumi helping awaken a flexibility fetish in fellow Anons. Flexy girls are the best.

Attached: __shimabara_elena_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_million_live_drawn_by_kamille_vcx68__510051d69d7ff782116555e8da924f7d.png (931x887, 532.13K)

I love Maruki posting.

Most of time I see people shitting on P4 is mainly because of Marie, and not the entirety of the game in and of itself. Can't really comment on Marie though, never played P4 Golden myself, is she really that bad?

She's pretty cringe.
Emo goth girl that says retarded poems and goes WHYDIDYOUREADTHAT IHATEYOUSTUPID IDIOT.
Not even joking.

Honestly, I cringed more at Persona 5's final calling card so you might be able to handle it more than I did. The bonus winter semester was max comfy though.

I've personally never got why people hate Marie so much. She's by no means my favorite Persona chick, but she's really not that bad. I honestly think that people who liked vanilla were just annoyed at how she's kinda shoehorned in

Post more.

Ya know, I actually liked Maruki's idea for a bit...until Yusuke mentioned how his artist friend got un-raped into liking archery instead. And then that chalk teacher got turned into Buddha just because some students didn't have a high enough prof to dodge chalk bullets

Too idealistic of a villain, but a great villain nonetheless. His end persona was fucking awesome too

>until Yusuke mentioned how his artist friend got un-raped into liking archery instead
I'm half convinced they just added this in so that there was more of an actual reason to go stop Maruki

But I want other people to suffer. It's their fault I don't have a Kasumi gf.

maruki's method of "fixing" reality revolves around his own sense of justice, the bad ending pretty much shows akechi made into a nice guy friend of the phantom thieves when he would really rather have died than been brainwashed into being that

If you think about Maruki's solution you can see that there's a lot of flaws with it. For one, Akechi did mention that everyone in that reality would be under Maruki's thumb. And Maruki never really said how he'd deal if two "happiness" or "dreams" went into conflict with each other

What happens if he needed to grant one guy's dream by stripping the dream of another? Is that okay? What happens to the other guy then? Will his dream be substituted for something else? If yes, who decides? Maruki alone? Not to mention that if everyone gets their own "happiness", then that would (in my opinion) lead to stagnation of humanity as a whole. Lots of ethical issues, lots of argument to be had from both sides. Either way, I still think Maruki is a really good villain

you have to understand that generally hatefollowings like that are usually a lot smaller than they sound

Speaking of 'sense of justice', P5 and Royal has taught me that, to excel in Jap community, I have to

>Show people my own justice
>Let people count on me
>Count on others
>Believe in my beliefs
>Win big bang burger challenge

I don't know. It's like the Dark Souls 2 of the Persona series right now. Seems like now apparently everyone thinks it's the worst in the trilogy.