Why did he trash ff7 remake so hard?

Why did he trash ff7 remake so hard?

Good character design
Good fight
Good materia
Good red xiii
Everything else was meh to him

Attached: dood-maximilian-image.jpg (300x300, 21.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BziAKqMoBBw
youtube.com/watch?v=CvBmpJBycj8
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPBVBrBVko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muh surrogate jewtube friend with the most normalfag opinions possible nooooo

You're talking about the dude that is treating FF7R like it's the new scientology

he literally cried with happiness on stream during the credits.

OH IT'S THE CHINGER

Watch his review he trashes it

CHANGER

Max literally knows nothing about anything he makes videos about.

His wife is asian lmao

Did he finally finish it?
Did he acknowledge how shit the ending is like others did?

youtube.com/watch?v=BziAKqMoBBw
youtube.com/watch?v=CvBmpJBycj8

>3 stooges are manifestations of kadaj, loz and yazoo
he is crazy.

yeah, he’s fucking clueless most of the time or just recites a wikipedia article

user, just stop lying. He's literally replaying the game so he can analyze the lore of FF7R. It's like a religion to him now.

I scrubbed the video and can confirm you're a lying nigger as I had suspected. He sucks this game's massive, veiny, throbbing cock.

>He just got done doing a 9 hour stream going into mad lad details about the plot and fighting bahumat solo with cloud.
user what timeline are YOU from?

He finished it, and he loves the damn thing. Only thing he hates his how interuptive and blunt the ghosts are, but even he digs what the story's trying to do.

Why does he think that Sephiroth "controls the time ghosts" when the entire purpose of them is to keep the timeline straight? If anything, Sephiroth wants Cloud and co. to kill the Whispers for him. That's the dumbest fucking theory I've heard out of this chinger changer nigger fucker

that your boyfriend, ye bugchasing faggot?

He said it was a 9/10 game.
How is that trashing it?

STORMSNIGGER

this is the only e-celeb opinion on remake that matters:
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPBVBrBVko

And way older than him

He doesn't. You zoomers have serious brain problems.

...He doesn't? At this point this is a ton of people just sputing shit knowing that people aren't even going to look into anything Max is actually saying or doing but wants a soapbox to hate on him and the game more. You can hate on him AND the game, but at least be legitimate about it for fucks sake.

I haven't watched basically any of his videos but watched him playing FF7 with New Threat yesterday. Can confirm, why does anyone care what this absolute reddit normalfag thinks about anything?

Why do you lie you stupid fag? Made me watch the video and he loves it

the ending getting generally positive reception is really funny just to watch some peoples minds completely break

Yeah, sorry for not clearing it up. He thinks Sephiroth controls the time jannies *by the end of the game*, which still makes no sense. Why would he cast Meteor at the crew and then suck it up with the ghosts?

Attached: kQ7AMnqwWw-6.png (300x250, 11.88K)

isnt this that chinger changer guy

yes

what does he have against minorities

Looks like a typical white beta male to me

i dont know, youd think people would go after him for making fun of asian as well (chinger changer) but they just cared about the nigger

Attached: 1569586260803.png (1320x1360, 1.85M)