Was it worth the wait?

Was it worth the wait?

Attached: death-stranding.jpg (620x349, 113.56K)

Depends on you

It's pretty funny how nobody talks about this game anymore. Silence speaks volumes.

Not really. At least it wasn't an unfinished and completely unsatisfying mess like MGSV

i've started the game yesterday and i'm really liking it

Nah, I think it's delivery was right on time.

It's not an always online game, it doesn't have DLC, it tells a complete story, start to finish, and did at launch. Why would people keep talking about it months later? I'm not defending it either, I thought it was like 7/10, just saying you don't see people talking about pretty much any single player game unless it's a nostalgia thread, or new.

People talk about nier automata here all the time

People to this day still talk about Mario 1

It's pretty funny how people keep saying no one talks about this game while posting in the daily threads about it half a year after it came out.

Most people will propably say no because it turned out to be a niche game. For me it definitely was worth the wait.

Attached: DEATH STRANDING™_20200420201308.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Yes. If it was the game everyone wanted it it wouldve been unironically shit or at the very least unremarkable

People bought a Playstation for this one game. Not even Bloodborne... this game.

Attached: pb.png (1170x938, 1.2M)

Kojimafanboys are delusional

I'm legit looking forward to this on PC

It still gets threads with hundreds of replies everyday. Yesterday just because a PC release got delayed, people can pretend like they dont care but they obviously do.

Attached: 1560065179813.png (1903x997, 2.81M)

People talk to this day about New Vegas you kojidrone

>Hurr durrhundreds of replies
Most are just memeing Kojimbo

Attached: 1587135362326.jpg (724x265, 22.96K)

Kojima is a misunderstood genius.

god yes we were so lucky to witness the birth of the strand genre bros
that really blows my mind, imagine just sitting down and inventing a new genre

I liked it but definitely it wasn't worth the years of wait. Everything, aside the graphics, was just uncut diamonds.

>"Beach"
I bet he felt really smart after thinking of that.
Imagine being the coders cringing this hard at his "ideas" yet having to cope with it while the "Emperor" has not even his skin anymore..

the strand genre thing is annoying, what it really is the best platformer released that year. fuck bing bing wahoo and fuck indiana jones shit

Kojima has too many yesmen in that studio. Some of the arcs were kino but all the Amelie Sam stuff was shit

How does offline even work ? Will the structures you set up last longer or you are going through the empty map

Not worth the wait, but unironically enjoyed the game a lot. The hate is very overblown, this is a good game that delivers what it promises unlike many other similarly hated and anticipated games like say, Mass Effect 3 or FF7r

Is the another line in gaming that so easily brings out the seethe?
Legendary writing.

Yeah, except for the few objects placed by npcs you would need to do everything yourself. You probably wouldn't get help from the other sams in boss fights. Roads would be never ever.

>Lugging around a Metal (800) barrel at all times
Sounds fun. I'm doing that next.

Attached: sour milk.jpg (431x557, 23.06K)

i'm officially a retired porter. Enjoy my generators you fools.

Attached: MagneticRose.png (720x480, 398.63K)

>Havent played in a week
>Log on
>Zip line network throughout the mountains. Timestorms literally arent a problem.
>Spend hours zipping around the area, accepting a new delivery each time.

Lou enjoyed it, so did I

haha Sam go vzoooom

Attached: DEATH STRANDING™_20200416103046.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)