Shirou Emiya, foolhardy master of Saber in the Holy Grail War and aspiring "Hero of Justice" or martyr...

Shirou Emiya, foolhardy master of Saber in the Holy Grail War and aspiring "Hero of Justice" or martyr, I command you to kneel.

Attached: kneelschwarzer.png (922x1023, 1.3M)

cringe

Shirou is a nobody, though. No one even wants him in FGO, except as a vessel for other servants maybe.

cringe

no u

mega cringe

How many rolls did it take for you to get Muramasa, be honest.

cope, shirou is based

Haha...

Seriously out of all the characters to force a meme on. Why this one? He comes across as a Japanese "highschool harem" light novel protag. Too cool for school, mysterious past, uses a katana in a mostly western magitek setting. Is it because of the girls? If so basically any harem protag in the genre could qualify.

>uses a katana
It's actually a tachi, thank you very much.

Attached: atoasttoshiningbonds.png (360x609, 352.69K)

This Reanposting.... It's gotten to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>he wants the quick Reandown
Haha, guess it's time to not hold back...
>orphaned and adopted into a Noble family
>final student of a legendary swordsman
>secret son of the mysterious big bad who's actually good
>such a chad that he not only adds every woman to his ever-expanding harem but also the men
>his sister and her friend (who is the royal princess)'s vaginas becomes waterfalls at the sheer mention of his name
>chosen to pilot an ancient super mecha
>masters and can fully control his *psh nothin personell kid" demonic powers
>wields a tachi (a better and cooler katana) and can teleport behind you
>beats one of the most powerful swordsmen in history that's hyped up in Trails in the Sky
>grows up to become a teacher, can romance his underage students
>just saying "haha" makes everybody drop their pants for him
>uses the power of friendship to defeat the true antagonist interdimensional hatred curse that appears at the last second
>is technically royalty, his biological father is the reincarnation of an ancient Emperor
>breaks up budding romances between other characters that were developing in the third game because everybody sucks his dick in the fourth game
>even the protagonists of previous games hype him up
>can get with and utterly dick down any girl of his choosing
>kills himself in a noble self sacrifice with his fujobait boyfriend to break a curse but not really because the even bigger bigger villains rewrite the timeline to get the true ending
>becomes one of the strongest characters on the continent
>has the option to cuck Estelle away from Joshua, Tita away from Agate, Tio away from Lloyd, etc.
>now a version of himself from an alternate timeline is trying to kill him because he's too chad
>tops Japanese official popularity polls, brought his franchise to the spotlight,
>made it so that the majority of the franchise's games are about him
>is the writer's favorite character, writer goes on to call the previous protagonists embarrassing

Attached: quick reandown.png (554x392, 367.33K)

It's a new strategy for the shill of this franchise. No one played the games and they are desperate for it to get any attention.

>Kiseki
Ah yes, the seven ReichenBachers of the Shturmgarden are using the immense power of the twelve divine Isoldian seals to enact some nefarious scheme, the details of which are unknown. Luckily our hero (ha ha) is just completing a nine month term of odd job work at the High Imperial Academic School of Druesselbergindia and is preparing to take on the ReichenBachers- but wait! First he must challenge each of the seven ReichenBachers six Noble Confidants in an epic battle! But even one is too strong even when they are holding back! Our hero (ha ha) will have to deliver a letter and find a lost cat before he can confront the inner demons inside himself and unleash the Spectral Kinsleeve's enigmatic powers. Finally in an epic battle our hero (ha ha) manages to defeat a Noble Confidant except no! The cutscene tells a different story! Our hero (ha ha) is defeated and must learn to stop holding back so he can defeat the each of the seven ReichenBachers six Noble Confidants without resorting to the power of an ancient artifact blade known as the Reinschald. After another eighty hours of organising rosters and delivering plant seeds our hero (ha ha) is finally ready to confront Felix Quicksilver, lost brother and one of the Noble Confidants of the secret eighth ReichenBacher of the Shturmgarden Agnar Iwfewg, will we finally learn some details of the ShturmGarden's nefarious plot? No. But we do find out that behind the seven Reichenbacher is the Secret Council of Varangardia-Shturmgarden consisting of the eight Secret Councilmen who are plotting the use the ReichenBachers access to the divine secrets of Isoldia to plot their own nefarious scheme, will our player (HA HA) ever realise that this writing is pantsed anime garbage? Or will sunken cost/time fallacy force him into an eternity of not only eagerly awaiting more shit for his gullet, but also into actually having to try and defend the writing online in the face of laughter and ridicule?

Attached: kiseki.jpg (1205x1032, 207.12K)

Shirou, stand back. Allow me to strike down this whelp.

Attached: Saberbattle.jpg (640x480, 86.76K)

Haha, let's see you say that after I give you a taste of the school of swordsmanship...

Attached: 1574492482796.jpg (779x823, 77.26K)

Sounds like a teenager's fanfiction.

-Ngh! No, this cannot be! This skill... R-Rean, no, Master, I kneel before you now.

Attached: seibakneels.png (628x354, 333.38K)

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: chadol.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

>see people posting about how Rean Schwarzer is the ultimate megachad or something
>he's a generic self-insert on par with a typical isekai anime
I should have seen it coming.

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE NO ADOL DON'T BUMP INTO ME ANYMORE PLEASE I'LL LET YOU HAVE ELISE

Attached: 1587395740076.jpg (639x770, 75.15K)

Pathetic. You wanted to be a superhero with these weak ideals? Let me show you how it's done.

Attached: d862d5d6c9f0137bae2186d1f6e5ace55211007er1-512-724v2_uhq.jpg (512x724, 52.76K)

haha...

To be fair, he makes Kira and Kirito look absolutely tame in terms of having a franchise bend over backwards for him.

NOOOOO I'M SORRY REAN-SAMA, I KNEEL, I KNEEL

Attached: Archer.jpg (1000x600, 467.47K)

Attached: HoldingBack8.png (1600x900, 1.32M)

haha that's our sword autist

What was her fucking problem

She never holds back and always gives 110%

I like her design but can someone sell me on her character?

I can't sell you Laura's character.

Big tits and big sword.