Piece of shit kiddy bait

No FF7R
No Persona 5 Royal
No Nioh 2
Only game of 2020 is a gardening time waster for little school girls.

Does Nintendo even give a shit anymore? What happened to Jap devs all going Switch like Yas Forums claimed?

Attached: 3154603.jpg (800x450, 40.81K)

honestly the switch is only good for ultimate and the xenoblade remaster coming in a little bit.

As usual you couldn't be more wrong about literally everything but even if you were, even if the switchs only accomplishments were to sell over 50 million units already and make faggots like you seethe, that's still a worthwhile accomplishment.

>xenoblade remaster
Soulless anime-fied shit.

>muh sales
Why are Nintentrannies like this? Wii sold great aswell and it's the worst Nintendo console ever made.

So are ff7 and persona

never played the original. gonna pull the trigger and get it when it drops. if it's trash, i'm gonna return it.

They have always been that you retard. Xenoblade remaster is a travesty.

Panzer Dragoon remake

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20200420-081237_Chrome.jpg (1010x554, 231.43K)

animal crossing has never been for me. i kinda need some sort of action in my games. too much coziness makes me feel like i'm wasting time.

It's for little girls and trannies primarily.

quick lessons to acheive happiness with consoles.
>Wait until there are 5 or more games on a console before you buy it.
>If this never happens, don't get it.
>When you buy your console and games, do so knowing that there doesn't have to be more games on that console. Expect nothing. Accept no promises.
That way when the console has dry spells or dies off completely you don't cry like a bitch.

>switch not getting AAA shitware

I'm not seeing the problem.

Attached: ed35a319669bd2858adaa7d8c91b29fbca2c1b487bde61cfe02fbdbcd2107572.png (600x450, 376.65K)

>implying persona 5 and the ff7r isn't kiddy shit like the switch

This is some next generation 4K cope.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (300x199, 863.29K)

also i'm gay if that matters

>xbox 360 outsells PS3 for most of its life
Snoys: S-SALES IS J-JUST A MEME! G-GROW UP!
>ps3 outsells xbox 360 at the end
Snoys: HAHAHA W-WE WON! WE SOLD MORE! LOOK AT OUR SALES LOLOLOL!
>snoys have been talking about sales since 2017 and 2018, especially after they broke 100 Million as their pride and joy
Snoys: K-KEEP SEETHING TENDIES! 1-100 Million!
>nintendo starts selling record numbers and outselling ps4 sales in the same timeframe
Snoys: M-MUH SALES! STFU! S-SALES DONT MATTER! S-SALES BAD!

but i guess its only ok when sony does it

>This is some next generation 4K cope

Attached: gfds.png (762x988, 853.34K)

>Movie
>Movie
>Movie
I sleep

This is untreated schizophrenia.

>No FF7R
>No Persona 5 Royal
are those supposed to be negatives or???

Attached: 1587061351529.png (1050x525, 370.26K)

>loses argument
>B-BUH MUH SCHIZOPHRENIA LE MAIMAI xD
like pottery

not the user that said that but it kinda is. those games are good enough to get a switch port. i just don't think the switch has enough games to satiate people until summer announcements drop.

>poketard in charge of discussing taste

>switch not getting AAA shitware
What are you on about? They have a shit ton of AAA ports, but they all run poorly.

>Soulless anime-fied shit.
>FF7
>Persona

I predict another 3DS/Wii scenario for Switch. Its sales are good but it won't have much noteworthy games outside of the typical Nintendo offering. But Nintenfags will be fine with this because sales obviously matter more to them than an abundance of games to play. I almost envy them, to feel happy over the profits of a multi-billion dollar corporation. It's the same thing every generation.

Attached: 2019.jpg (1072x1536, 573.33K)

strawman isn't arguing, little retard.

So that's what No More Heroes 3 will be about? I hope I can design COOMER friendly clothes for Sylvia.

lol this wasn't the tune Nintenfags were on when Witcher 3 got ported over at 340p.

Attached: Switch experience.jpg (1280x720, 171.01K)

no wonder you havent won the lottery with predictions like that.

i could see that desu.

It's not a prediction. It's reality. Nintenfags have been talking about how Jap devs will all embrace Switch now. But it's been three years since launch and jack shit has happened. Hell the 7 year old PS4 is getting way better Jap support.

The Switch is getting Trials of Mana and Xenoblade very soon, and June is when E3 announcements are scheduled.Also, big updates to games already out were just announced. Switch owners are more than fine.

>loses argument
>B-BUH MUH SCHIZOPHRENIA LE MAIMAI xD
>S-STRAWMAN! S-SHUT UP!
>argument still being on sales
pottery

>w-wait for E3
We've heard this shit for three years straight now. At this point Nintenfags are more delusional than mormons. You're not getting those third-party games. Devs are moving on to PS5/SeX now which will be so many times stronger than Switch that ports won't even be possible anymore.

I remember this
didnt everyone say that switch was going to flop on March 3, 2017?
Then Yas Forums and the rest of the snoytards went on a full on tantrum rampage when Switch actually sold better than expected?
I can't wait for Yas Forums to be completly assblassted for the 1 millionth time

what the fuck why are people review bombing animal crossing? lmao

You do realize every fanbase does this and its a human thing right? Please stop being retarded and feeding into the cycle.

We're talking about games. Yet you keep deflecting back to sales. If your enjoyment of a console is derived from its sales numbers, then I pity you.

>implying Xenoblade wasn't anime as fuck
>with its kanji-imprinted laser sword
>or BORN IN
>or childhood friend uwu fighting in a short skirt and shirt that explicitly leaves the midriff exposed
>or the plush mascot character (yes I know he's a deconstruction but he's still the mascot character)
People who insist XB1 wasn't filled with anime shit must be retards who need really obvious music cues to be told what to feel

It's actually a shit game that once again got hugely overrated by the pro-Nintendo journos.

What's wrong with it? It looks like every other animal crossing to me.

>No FF7R
>implying FF7R is particularly difficult
>No Persona 5 Royal
>implying it requires any intelligence to process or play
>No Nioh 2
I've got a Pro so I can't really feel too bad about missing out on this one

People are angry that you can't have more than 1 island per console

Attached: acnh anger.png (619x916, 66.75K)