Her game sold 3.5 million copies in 3 days

I'm thinking based

The entire world loves this game. Only Yas Forums is seething

Attached: IMG_2592.png (890x606, 576.99K)

>3.5 million people bought what they expected to be a remake
shocker

The face that sold 3.5 million copies...

If Osama bin laden was still alive would he have bought the remake?

Anyone who watched the trailers and still thought they were getting a remake is retarded.

Yas Forums is wrong yet again, shocking

Normalfags have no standards , even more shocking

What are you implying?

These are amazing numbers given that physical dist. is highly limited and consumption has been hit hard.

I legit have a friend who's only got a surface-level interest in the series and he asked me whether he should buy it and I told him that it only comes with a fraction of the game.
He was legit confused and asked things like "you mean you have to download it in different parts?" or "I only have have to pay $20 for the first fraction of the game and decide to pay later?" and stuff like that.
It's not a joke that people are legit expecting a FULL REMAKE of a game called FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.
Shocking, I know.

crossdressing cloud is so fucking hot and I'm straight

It's basically lightning

What are you talking about? This board has been praising this game a lot from what I've seen

No matter how shit of a game FFVII would have turned out to be it still would have sold well based purely on the hype it's generated over the past decade and the Company brand it's attached to. Despite all the hype that a not so insignificant amount of fans are pissed at this game is a testament to have much of colossal fuckup SquareEnix pulled here. There shouldn't be this many people pissed off about the remake of all remakes that many have been waiting their whole lives for. Make no mistake, this game is a massive fucking blunder and it was falsely advertised as a faithful remake rather than a sequal/Kingdom Hearts game using FFVII skin.

Yas Forums also hated FFXIII, and "most people" were "omg wooo it's so good lighting is love lol hope is so cuteeeee desu". Critics were literally calling it an amazing game for months. Only on metacritics, 4 gaming sites gave it a "100" score. It also sold 5.5 million copies very quickly.

Final Fantasy XIII.

>Only Yas Forums is seething
TORtanic posting should be banned. I'm really getting fucking sick of it after all these years.
Especially when Yas Forums is ALWAYS wrong. You should've predicted Fallout 76 and Anthem are going to be flops, but you kept sucking their cocks like they'd be second coming of Christ.
Fuck you.

lmao I'm sure Death Stranding still couldn't break 3 million in 6 months.

God I love Lightning.

>You should've predicted Fallout 76 and Anthem are going to be flops, but you kept sucking their cocks like they'd be second coming of Christ.
You must be a pretty selective retard if you think that is true.

B-But those sales are worse then Pokemon and Animal Crossing! We win again, barry bros!

Attached: 7c9.jpg (640x480, 54.26K)

>sold
You mean shipped.

Most of these probably haven't even played the original. I sure as hell haven't and I loved the remake.

>and I'm straight
user...

its out?

>People honestly thought they could fit all of FF7 with its graphics, voice acting, cutscenes and expanded areas on one fucking disc

It'd be the biggest and longest RPG in history with shit being cut left and right. I honestly don't understand how people would think it wouldn't be split up.

Attached: IMG_20190328_193024.jpg (640x480, 31.36K)

>3 days for 3.5 million
>XV did 5 million in 1 day
Pretty sad how bad this flopped

It's legit hilarious how Square constantly stated it only covers Midgar and yet retarded morons like your friend were unable to comprehend that.

okay then dont call it final fantasy 7 remake if it doesn't even have half of final fantasy 7

>with shit being cut left and right
What was cut from The Midgar section, aside from Cloud being raped in a tub by burly men?

Its unironically Lightning but with a better body

Probably because if you had to finish it for your job, you’d have to stick with till it gets good, about 20 hours in. When that game opens up and the paradigm system becomes crucial, shit is fun.

You faggots always have to make up reasons to pick fights, don't you. Yes, it is a remake of FF7, doing it in parts doesn't change that fact.