I really hope that ff7r lets aeris live this time. she doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect from sephiroth

I really hope that ff7r lets aeris live this time. she doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect from sephiroth.

Attached: Aeris-ffvii-fmv-altar.jpg (500x350, 16.55K)

You really can't blame them for not wanting to kill her off again. She is quite literally the most perfect video game character ever made

Attached: 1560143452804.jpg (745x644, 65.05K)

>the entire rewrite was done just so Aeris would live
>then they decide kill Tifa
Pottery.

Attached: 7d28fa5b5f9b0503f3fe93b48b303884.jpg (1046x1146, 156.25K)

impactful moments don't matter anymore because no one is ever really gone

Attached: 6be97_250.jpg (225x225, 6.89K)

this time city of the ancients will be rearranged to happen at the very end and cloud will sacrifice himself to save aerith while she is praying for holy

>Aeris
>Aerith
Which is it?

Attached: FF7 Then and Now.jpg (2800x1768, 3.43M)

are there two sephiroths now??

just this one
or the twist Is he kills her this time

Attached: sephiroth want ad.gif (600x540, 1022.47K)

Aerith = Earth

She will die, but will bear Cloud's children first and Tifa will raise them

Attached: aerithcute.jpg (1920x1080, 150.46K)

Sephiroth killing Aerith and then proceeding to pose while Cloud holds her corpse was the funniest moment of the game

Attached: gkod3o1g98u41.jpg (1080x688, 76.54K)

She'll die but Cloud will continue loving her.

Attached: 1587520277275.jpg (2000x3000, 1.34M)

She becomes the villain, better start accepting it now so that the reveal doesn't sting so much.

>Go back to 1997
I may take that offer.

i think they are intentionally making everyone hopeful that she will live so that when she does die then it will be surprising once again

Wrong. Zack is back

Completely agree, she is too pretty to die.

Zack is for Cissnei

I always thought the more accurate translation would be Heiress. Since her name in Japanese is Earisu. It would also make more sense in the story since she's the last "heir" to the Ancient bloodline.

But at the same time, Japanese developers just pick names they like the sound of. And not ones that have any meaning. And the FF writers have never said her name is suppose to mean anything as far as I've seen. So it doesn't really matter. But her official western name is now Aeirth and you'll have to hear that in voice acting for the next decade.

Attached: Aerith.jpg (1416x1064, 1.17M)

Zack is in an alternate timeline, so even if he does get Aerith it's not OUR Aerith. Also what said

>But at the same time, Japanese developers just pick names they like the sound of. And not ones that have any meaning.
Aerith's name is meant to sound similar to "earth" due to her connection to the Planet. In the September 1997 issue of the Famitsu magazine, it is said "Aeris" is the transliteration of the word into katakana: "earth" turned into "earisu," Aerith's Japanese name.

everyone is still expecting her to die

What game is that?

>that scene where she tells Cloud not to fall in love with her
They will probably kill her off

Literally a scene from A Walk To Remember

You fags are like Pez dispensers constantly regurgitating RLM quotes.

You know that RLM would mock you for just wanting the same shit again, right?

Nah. They won't kill Tifa either.
Because that would be too predictable. And Nomura hates when people think he's predictable.

The truly unpredictable thing to do would be to kill Cloud.

That makes no sense because Earisu sounds nothing like Earth. If they tried to Romanji Earth into Japanese, it really just couldn't be done. There's no Thorn equivalent in Japanese. Even even then, they do have a hard E sound. So using the form they used, it would be more like "Iirusu."
Theaterhythm Final Fantasy. No joke, the best Final Fantasy game ever made.

Attached: Theatrhythm_Curtain_Call_Logo.jpg (464x273, 123.04K)

It's Nojima who's writing it. And he loves to give the fanbase the finger as much as possible. So having both Tifa and Cloud die would be the ultimate Nojima hack move. But they can't kill Cloud because the story would end. They can however kill Tifa and let the salt flow.

Attached: 1434503467273.jpg (800x1130, 106.23K)