Gork or Mork?

Gork or Mork?

Attached: c4c8d9d39161b0aee34ab7e3ae66115f.jpg (386x281, 17.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVLs-B_RToA&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mork. Seethe, Gorkfags.

Bork

Attached: Bork.jpg (480x360, 15.8K)

fuck you, gork is way more cunning

Mork, an' any gits who say otherwise gonna git a krumpin'. Gork, more like Dork, not me green lord.

Excuse me? Mork is far more brutally cunning.

Mork
Has bigger teef

both of you are morks moron gork has cunning brutality. plus gork is almost gore which is awesome

Archaon in AoS defeated Gork and Mork in single combat. They ain't so tough.

Attached: The Enemies of Archaon.png (518x851, 46.18K)

ORKIMEDES IZ DA FINKIN ORK'Z CHOICE

Attached: WAAAGH of Heroes.png (1680x1050, 3.28M)

Gork has major Dreamworks-face. I bet you like Lork as well, casual.

OI WICH WUN IS CUNNNINGLY BRUTAL AND WHICH ONE IS BRUTALLY CUNNIN? I NEVEA CAN REMBAH

Attached: ork.jpg (512x512, 55.45K)

god i know its digging up a corpse to beat it more but the end times were an abomination

IF YOUZ GITS AIN'T WORSHIPPING BOTH YOUZ GONNA GET YER 'EAD BASHED IN, NOW QUIT MUCKIN' ABOUT

BUT BOZ, ALL WE ASKIN IZ WHO WOULD WIN INNA FIGHT

BOFF IZ DA ROIGHT ANSWA YA GIT
IZ BETTER IF YOUZ ARE STABBY AND SHOOT DAKKA AT DA SAME TIME WHEN DERE IZ A FOIGHT GOIN ON

WHIL YOUZ TRYIN' TO GET THAT 'ED NOGGIN' WORKIN' HOWS ABOUT YOUZ DO IT IN STYLE, JUST A FEW TEETH YOUZ BE THINKIN' BETTA THAN ONEZ ON 'EM MAD MEKS.

Attached: ork 'ed gubbin.jpg (2192x2865, 1.4M)

>Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bares his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary’s head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, always the sneaky one, waits until his foe isn’t looking before clobbering him with a low blow.

>As the apocalyptic designs of the Chaos Gods approach fruition, the immaterial realm is roused to ever greater fury. So it is that Gork and Mork fight all the harder against the daemonic tides washing about their feet. The Ork gods’ joyful battle-lust echoes into the material universe, their roars clearer to the greenskins with every passing day. The Weirdboyz claim that Gork and Mork are calling all their children to the last mighty battle, for the Great Waaagh!, the everlasting war, is upon them.

how can emperorbitches even compete

Pork

A Space Wolf captain just sawed off the head of their prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVLs-B_RToA&t=22s

>Orson calling Mork.

ITZ GORK N MORK YA GIT

>Space wolfs
Into the trash it goes. Those furrys pull shit out their ass constantly to remain 'relevant'

Orks on the other hand do fun stuff for funny reasons.

Attached: 1581114281579.png (956x1820, 767.76K)

at least it's not smurfs or necrons

>space wolf

Attached: 1586918062972.jpg (1080x539, 61.43K)

Gork: soul
Mork: soulless

orks are the only race having a good time with the current state of the universe

YOU GROT DEYZ ALWAYS FOIGHTIN AND DEY 'AVE SINCE FOREVER

How could he..?
How could he...

Attached: thunderwarrior.jpg (1240x1620, 443.45K)

Can Gork and Mork easily beat the Chaos Gods?

No. See

>age of shitmar
Not canon, and not 40k.

The fact that you think this was in any way a win for the Humans makes you dumber than any Ork

Only for Ghazzys head to be sewn back on to an even bigger body

You cant beat da orks

Attached: 1455080679543.jpg (514x339, 64.48K)

I bet those dunces didn't even scorch his body so there's an entire generation of Ghaz-spores soaking into the planet