Ruins Guilty Gear with his shit opinion

>Ruins Guilty Gear with his shit opinion.

Attached: max ungaofthebunga.jpg (1280x720, 107.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vbTsj_hEPbY
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1248795135309045762
youtu.be/DQ3Gb40OABg?t=425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't post that idiot, he thinks he knows about Fighting Games just because Capcom paid him money to shill MvC3.

What ruined Guilty Gear is Dragon Ball FighterZ selling like over 3 million copies with its boring basic bitch gameplay.

Unfortunately his opinion has power.

Based Basedman is based.

Fuck you, hater

youtu.be/vbTsj_hEPbY

So, what'd he say?

something about the lobby being shit

CHINGER

is that sam hyde

He really should give up on having hair.

did he say anything about the game? all fighting games have shit netplay. it's all about local fighting.

It is tho desu

>Watching him struggle to pretend that the 7R ending was good
That was pretty enjoyable.

Attached: 1478830757993.gif (538x572, 338.43K)

CHANGER

NIGGER DAGGER

I’ve seen his fanboy army invading other places with his shill takes, it’s obnoxious

DID YOU KNOW I MADE ADS FOR THESE FIGHTING GAMES? I'M SUCH AN INDUSTRY INSIDER, I MAKE ADS. I'M A "FIGHTING GAME PROMOTER", THEREFORE I WAS CONSULTED ON THE INNER-WORKINGS OF THESE VIDEO GAMES AND SHAPED HOW THEY WERE DEVELOPED (NOT REALLY THOUGH). AREN'T YOU IN AWE?

Reminder that just like Woolie, Max is a fake Guilty Gear fan and says "this is why I don't play this game" everytime he's forced to stream it. He makes reaction videos and GUSHES about the games but never puts actual time in them. If you buy into any of Max's fake opinions, you are a literal 10 year old.

YES, WE GOT IT!!!!!

Whenever Max describes his dream fighting game, it sounds like Arcana Heart would be a match made in heaven for him.
But we all know that he'd never ever do it because of the aesthetics and themes of the games.

this man looks like the less succesfull little brother of nicholas cage

>Change Bad
>Easy Bad

Max is beyond shill at this point. Literally a promotion streamer, there to promote shit and peddle basic bitch opinions. All the success in the world can't fix his shit taste.

well ofcourse fighterz would sell like hotcakes, shit's popular in Japan, America, Europe and South America

>But we all know that he'd never ever do it because of the aesthetics and themes of the games.
Max wants to be a weeb so fucking badly. He'd be playing weeb shit everyday if he didn't have those two nigger friends.

Oh so you love GG Strive's menus, match UI and lobby!
Good to know.

That shit must have hurt his soul.

i seriously dont understand how people don't see through his fake ass personality its so off putting.

What did he do?

Attached: 1587237777335.png (480x241, 148.43K)

Fuck outta here. DBFZ has kino gameplay

Made Yas Forums seethe again by doing literally anything

>GOD I HATE THIS E-CELEB I'M GOING TO POST ABOUT HIM ON Yas Forums ALL THE TIME GRRR I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S POPULAR LOOK AT HIM THIS IS HIS NAME AND HIS STREAM I HATE HIM SO MUCH YOU GUYS HE DROPPED ANOTHER VIDEO 2 NANOSECONDS AGO AND IT SUCKED I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING

Attached: 658.gif (247x194, 2.38M)

DBFZ is great though

Max has lost all credibility when he promoted his FF7R stream with Butterfinger sponsorship, showed off a big basket of Butterfingers, and ate a couple of them on stream, despite talking nonstop about how soda and candy is literally poisonous for your body.
He talks about how much he loves Soulcalibur, but doesn't play it. Same with Mortal Kombat and, most of all, Killer Instinct.
He died over one-hundred (100) times to the final boss of RE3 Remake.
He parrots entry-level information of everything he plays and the only games he seems to be genuinely passionate about are Devil May Cry and fucking Bloodborne of all things. Everything else is just him trying to seem like some FGC cornerstone when he's actually Bronze at every game.

>Still doing this
Lmao. At this point, I pretty much have to buy 7R just to pay my respects to it.
The Doomers are STILL obsessed.

>with its boring basic bitch gameplay

Attached: 1563417114516.jpg (512x512, 192.77K)

>Everything else is just him trying to seem like some FGC cornerstone when he's actually Bronze at every game.
He's beaten Justin Wong in MvC3 multiple times.

Link?

He's pretty much a sock puppet for these corporations selling fighting games. He admits he just wants to see people buy these games and play them. He never puts time into any game because he claims his audience wants variety so he just hops around games playing for a bit then someone makes clips for him. Guy has it fucking made to be honest.

>with Butterfinger sponsorship
Wtf? I remember him saying that Butterfinger was the absolute worst candy bar ever made a few weeks ago.

Yea. MVC3. He's garbage at every other fighting game he streams. He makes horrendous game decisions and drops combos constantly.

No he sucks okay shut up Yas Forums decided we're supposed to hate him

I know he has bad takes and is a shill, but I really don't get the point of this thread other to seethe about some streamer being a faggot

has it been posted yet?

Attached: slayer.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1248795135309045762
And he held up a big basket of multiple Butterfingers and ate a couple on stream.

Max is legitimately pretty good at MvC3, and 3rd strike.

Yas Forums agrees with him but still seethes.
He just stated the obvious like bad UI and horrible lobby.

He's a variety FGC streamer at this point. He can't just play KI or whatever all the time because like 80% of his fanbase wants him to play whatever they're into, or the newest thing. It's honestly not a bad niche to get stuck into. If he was purely a KI streamer he'd need to play that all the time or lose subs. At least this way he can play whatever game he wants, at the cost of never being truly great at any of them.

pretty sure Guilty Gear ruined itself by regressing too much with Xrd and then trying to get back to the greatness that was AC+R

I don't hate Maximilian since he's one of the YTers whose content actually got me into fighting games and going to locals and all that, but he's very white bread and clearly sucks corporate dick

Shut the fuck up. Im so tired of the faggot opinions on this site.

FF7R IS IN MY TOP 5 GAMES OF ALL TIME

Does he not play many games or RPG's?

Attached: whoa.jpg (1000x1000, 143.78K)

then go away fuckface.

You posting a bad jrpg doesn't help

Fuck wrong pictue.

Attached: top.jpg (480x360, 27.24K)

Yea it's stupid as shit that he says FF7 is literally his favorite game of all time with FF6 being his personal second-favorite Final Fantasy yet he refuses to play Xenoblade which was made by the guy behind FF6

>youtu.be/DQ3Gb40OABg?t=425
>reminder that he never liked Baiken gameplay and probably never played her before Xrd

>I can't believe this guy likes a thing that I don't can you believe this shit?
lmao

Better any RPG this decade except for Dragon Quest XI. At least the first Xenoblade. Name a better one. I'll wait.

I thought he said FF15 was his second favorite because he loved the open world.

Thank you. Been needing to save this.

I don't think he is bad. He is far better than the average shit talking Yas Forums user at fighting games.

Le Funny Hype Man CHINGER

Not hard, I could just pick any at random.
nu-Xeno makes me sleep, the only good thing it does is pretty skyboxes (not the map itself which is mostly uninteresting open fields)

>baby's first fighting game