Why is this game so based?

Why is this game so based?

Attached: sunshine.jpg (256x363, 124.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RacxFGy3Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The tropical setting is fun

1. Galaxy 1
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Galaxy 2
4. 64
5. Sunshine
6. World
7. Land

Literally barely in the Top 5. Only Gamecubebabies (Gamecube was their first console) think this game is good.

it isn't, red herring-kun

1. 64
2. sunshine
3. galaxy 1
4. odyssey
5. world
6. land
7. galaxy 2

don't @ me shit for brains

Game is fine but blue coins are pure cancer. not to mention a ton of jank levels like the poison leaves and pachinko. Better than 3Dland/world, but worse than practically every other 3D mario.

It sucks, only GameCube zoomers like it

>based

Attached: 32468765.jpg (600x687, 90.32K)

This is the only valid answer.

Poison leaves?

jeff or dan?
youtube.com/watch?v=1RacxFGy3Og

Controls feel a lot better than 64

basedonwhat?

No way, it’s the opposite platforming is a lot worse in this game because your shoes are so slippery

Its literally the least pretentious game ever made, I'm not sure why. I love Sunshine.

I hate Galaxy for introducing 2d platforming in a 3d environment. The levels don't feel like worlds anymore, they just feel like platforms.

I dunno why i said leaves, i meant the level where you had to get the 8 coins on the poison river with the lillypads.

I don't know. Mario felt kind of stiff in 64. Had trouble making immediate 180 degree turns.

This. The feeling of exploration the first time in 64, Sunshine, and hell- even Odyssey, were what really made the experience for me. Galaxy would be an occasional exploration area, before launch starring to more 2d platforming and 360 planet roaming. This isn't to say Galaxy isn't fun, but it bores me to the point of me not starting it up after beating it once nearly 12 years ago.

Sunshine is such a rushed game.
Not only is it rushed its literally half assed in many aspects.
Least variety in levels, boring as fuck missions to get the collectables, the worst soundtrack in compraisson to everybody else.
It is such a bland game in direct comparisson to Odyssey for example

Sunshine is a lot better than Odyssey. Sunshine may be style over substance, but Odyssey is quantity over quality.

OBJECTIVE RANKING:

1. Galaxy 2
2. Galaxy
3. 64
4. Sunshine
5. Odyssey
6. 3D World

Odyssey has:
>Better and more detailed world
>Better music
>Better missions
>More content overall
>Better gameplay

I cannot understand how anybody would claim that Sunshine is in any shape better than Odyssey.

Yeah the whole paint mechanics and what not didn't interest me. You probably were just a young kid when it came out.

Literally playing this right now for the first time in about 5 years or so. The levels feel much more shallow and short than I remember. Maybe because I've played it before but the exploration doesn't feel as nice. Music is still 100% kino though. Always has been always will.

I don’t remember that and I’m replaying the game right now.
There’s only one level with a poison river but you don’t need to step on a Lilly pad
Nah he controlled great in that game

sorry nah shit taste go home losers galaxy is terrible

64 is just a shitty tech demo. it should be at the bottom

>art style that still holds up today
>kino music and setting
>some of the best controls in the series

t. zoomer

the setting, really

sunshine and 64 are the only good 3d marios, rest are floaty trash