Datamine was real!

Thoughts?

Attached: th.jpg (300x168, 6.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/MgcBP
twitter.com/doubutsuno_mori/status/1252585676878385152?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bros...

Attached: 20200421_081457.jpg (413x346, 82.73K)

Leif, Bushes, Secret beach/Redd, artworks, museum expansion, art gallery, etc.

Makes you wonder what other parts of the datamined data is legit and coming soon?

>Shrubs
>Redd
Ouuaggh i'm so alive aggghh

Attached: 1560771010752.png (500x398, 243.02K)

Everybody who were bitching about the game, there you go

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbut no content

shitposters utterly btfo

Can't wait for redd to roll up without real art again

>no gyroids
shit update

Everything is dropping this week.

Tetris 99, Maker 2 and now ACNH.

Almost sounds like a Direct was expected but never delivered due to the Coronachan

the amount of cope in the other thread is delicious
>pfff yeah okay... "FREE" update....
>but it is free
>nuh-uh, you need to pay for Nintendo Online!
>no you don't
>buh.....b-but you STILL NEED TO PAY FOR A SHITCH AND A TV SO IT'S NOT FREE

What else was in the datamine that isn't in this update?

A whole LOT archive.li/MgcBP

tetris 99?

>Diving coming back
Please

>that bit with Redd's ship in first person
I think you have to inspect each item yourself to tell if it's fake or not. I love that.

MUSEUM: There’s entries for two extra museum upgrades. All three levels (after the tent) seem to contain an art section.

There also seems to be two standalone buildings: the museum shop, and the museum cafe (which incorporates a Gyroid section)

Redd appears to have a ship which will dock on the ‘secret beach’ at the north of the island. That particular acre is called Nつねきち internally - つねきち is Redd’s Japanese name. The ‘fake art’ mechanic is coming back, but I don’t know more details

FAUNA: Bushes are coming back: azalea, hibiscus, holly, hydrangea, camellia, osmathus

Those might change; the list actually changed between 1.0.0 and 1.1.4!

Vegetables that you can grow and pick: tomato, wheat, sugar cane, potato, carrot, pumpkin

1.0.0 has a file for a “Seafood” Critterpedia page that’s supposed to contain 33 items; the only one actually in the released game is the manila clam.

There’s a 3rd Nook’s Cranny referenced, but no details on features or upgrade requirements.

Diving will allow you to obtain fish (a different set from fishing ofc) and seaweed. There’s a portion of the save file reserved to store them already!

(I’m not sure how, or if, this ties into the “Seafood” critterpedia page — not enough info yet)

Unused shopping interfaces: ‘cGardening’, ‘cMuseum’ (museum shop?), ‘cRealEstate’, ‘cGallery’

These might not be full-fledged shops. This particular system includes Nook Miles redemption, bridge/slope type purchases and Kicks’s shoes, for example

When is this going live?

A few more loose ends which I don’t have enough info to draw a conclusion on:

The code that pops up a “select an item” box (to gift a villager, to sell, to swap a fish out for, etc) has a “cTunekichi” (Redd) option — will you be able to give him stuff?

There’s a function that stores a ‘play report’ (Nintendo’s aggregate stats on game play) with three variants: get_recipe_diy, get_recipe_clothing, get_recipe_cooking

Only the diy one is actually ever used. So, the other two might be in the plans

Some mentions of stuff in this thread have been removed from 1.1 onwards; the list mentioning ‘FlowerBush’ and vegetable names has been modified to list ‘FlBu, V0, V1, V2, …’ instead, one mention of Redd’s shop has gone from ‘TsunekichiShop’ to ‘TShop’

‘TShop’ is in what seems to be a list of doors that buildings can have. Since 1.1 they’ve added ‘WOffice’ as well, which isn’t actually used yet, but might be something they’re working on…

(Japanese time) 10AM on the 23rd

twitter.com/doubutsuno_mori/status/1252585676878385152?s=20

>Earth day update goes live right after earth day
Thanks user

Another cup, this time Ring Fit themed.

I hope they push QoL updates like crafting multiple items at once soonthat'd be neat

Literally every part of the datamine is true, clearly.
100% will be peppered out in later updates after they see how people deal with these
Enough of that though,
WHO THE FUCK HAS TURNIP PRICES THOUGH MY NOOKS IS KEKOLDING ME

Attached: 1365020690653.jpg (600x384, 36.59K)

>t-t-t-they're not gonna add content with updates! >This new Animal Crossing is s-s-s-s-s-s-soulless!

HATERS BTFO

PIRATE REDD
PIRATE REDD

Attached: pretty good.png (1080x1296, 2.03M)

Are you all enjoying a game with less content than the Gamecube version? Hope you weren't looking forward to an Earth Day event because guess what, it's nowhere to be seen. How does Nintendo constantly get away with releasing an unfinished game at full price with promise of more content later? And now we're seeing what happens when there is an issue, you're just shit out of luck with getting the promised content.

Is this an old pasta?

God I hope they remove the "you can buy only one" thing.

the gamecube version dripfeeds you shit even worse you fucking faggot
enjoy having a grand choice of ONE furniture item, ONE carpet, ONE wallpaper, ONE umbrella and ONE SINGLE FASHION ITEM THAT COUNTS AS BOTH YOUR SHIRT AND HAT per day until Nook's upgrades

Someone wrote this 6 seconds before the announcement.