Give me one reason why you don't fingertip grip, pain isn't an excuse to be shit at video games

Give me one reason why you don't fingertip grip, pain isn't an excuse to be shit at video games

Attached: grips.jpg (1100x1273, 508.43K)

I play games to be comfortable, relax and have fun
Hope you enjoy your arthritis and fucked bones when your older since you wanted to chase come imaginary numbers that will be irrelevant

Attached: 1545137196183.jpg (1768x2658, 1.05M)

i dont feel pain with claw, also it's like 3000% more precise than fingertip

>why you don't fingertip grip
>an excuse to be shit at video games
no correlation?

>actually thinking this matters
I bet you hang out in twitch chat continuously bugging your favorite pro gamers about their mouse settings as well

But i do fingertip user, I also play ultra low sens :3

Cause my hands are fucking huge

I use something akin to a palm and fingertip combined. My palm is resting on the edge of the table. The base of the knuckles can nudge the mouse forward, but mostly its the fingers doing the work in other directions. Very high DPI since I can make small precise movements. I have never known carpal tunnel or general fatigue due to this lazy setup.

Needs a big mouse like the G400 series however.

I just play turn based games and games I can take my time with. Not speedrunning or twitchy games. I just use whatever the most comfortable.

Just used my Trumpbux to buy a pc, what's the best mouse to use for gaming?

Attached: 1502149150228.jpg (319x319, 12.2K)

I'm not a handlet so I'm able to use an xbox hueg mouse like the g600 which lets me palm grip while simultaneously getting the benefits of both the claw grip and the finger tip grip.

>fingertip grip
maybe cuz i'm not a handlet buddy

A heavy, bulky Logitech ANYTHING if you’re just gonna point and click.

Fingertip on my right hand but claw on my left.

I play fingertip constantly, and my hand never gets tired. Imagine being weak

I use clawpalm. I play games that require constantly flicking 180° while also requiring very precise input, and fingertip just isn't convenient for that, it's nice for tracking, but if you want anything done, you need to constantly be switching grips.

"Greatest control" is a meme if you don't use an appropriate mouse. I get better control using clawpalm with a 72g mouse at 22in/360 than I would using my older 128g mouse at 9in/360, for logical reasons, that is.

I use claws finger position but fingertip palm position.

Fingertip is lazy wrist aiming

Claw all the way.

Use a lightweight mouse. Even if you're used to heavy mice, unless you have very little desk space. Low weight low sens is a godsent.

Razer Viper (Ultimate if you got the money, not too big of a plus)
G Pro Wireless
Glorious model O
Zowie FK1/2
Divina series

ball master raec

Attached: 8dbcd75f-90b2-44ee-89d1-d0ea562017d9._CR0,0,1972,1972_PT0_SX300__.jpg (300x300, 8.21K)

claw gigachad here
ama

I use a combo of claw and fingertip. Only my fingers touch the mouse but they do so at similar angles to the claw grip.

Attached: bd3166dd9bcff614de5a18741f842e73.png (735x1280, 893.68K)

How the fuck are you supposed to game with these?

Ball mouses actually aren't that bad, you can scroll pretty fast and the precision is decent. It would be hard to land headshots but it's at least usable. Still worse than a normal mouse but not as bad as you would assume

palm here only pc game i play is oldschool runescape

holy fucking shit fuck captcha so GODDAMN HARD

I dont understand why people say use low dpi. I use 4000dpi and its great. Am I just weird?

>people actually use claw grip
Fuxking sub humans

lol handlet

Because like I play games to relax and have fun. I play nothing competitively.