ONLY 2 UPDATES

>ONLY 2 UPDATES
>FINAL MAJOR "updates"

FUCK YOU NINTENDO

Attached: 20200420_224927.jpg (720x680, 177.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NABeP5oGygM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least mario world hacks have soul

Attached: 1578254089899.gif (319x240, 588.1K)

kys faggot, it's kino

You have "fun" with your shit game . Mario maker 2 is a huge disappointment

Attached: 7zXyVuo.gif (240x180, 940.63K)

can't you pretty much make these in SMM2?
having thousands of players make levels is better than "muh secret romhack club" anyway

kaizo shit isn't fun.

No. You can't really do anything too crazy in Mario Maker compared to what you can do in rom hacks. Not only that, but no one is going to see or care about your or my Mario Maker levels.

Each update alone has added more content than all of the updates from 1 combined.

kino

>bitch endlessly about slopes
>nintendo adds slopes
>bitch endlessly about private online lobbies
>nintendo adds private online lobbies
>bitch endlessly about amiibo costumes
>nintendo adds costumes as powerups which actually add new game mechanics
>bitch endlessly about a world map maker
>nintendo adds a world map maker
>WOW FUCK YOU NINTENDO WHAT A SHIT GAME

This
How many people can actually play kaizo rom hacks and get past the first level. Besides there are plenty of guys making insane kaizo levels in smm2

Someone understand

Attached: n3paxCA (1).gif (256x224, 3.39M)

What more do you add to a stage creator game though? They even gave you world designers now

>complains when games like Animal Crossing add stuff after game comes out
>complains when games like Mario Maker don't add stuff after game comes out
There's no pleasing you people.

Git good

Attached: h092d6G.gif (256x224, 2.06M)

>disappointment
What were you expecting?
The first Mario Maker already proved that we won't be getting anything nearly as deep and capable as romhacks, what with the years upon years of work put in from Mario enthusiasts on them.

i prefer to have fun thank you very much

So is this saying that the new update will be the last one? Or are they saying there will be one more after this?

The funny is completing a challenging level

Attached: 6BZua71.gif (240x180, 940.15K)

Attached: 1_DJ2xlUwYKVbQK997Ycm1hQ.gif (480x364, 2.02M)

None of this looks fun.

Attached: shirt.png (420x420, 28.3K)

Animal Crossing has been determined, its all already in there: it's time gated.
Which of course is okay because Nintendo's doing it
: )

>Major "free" update
FTFY, and don't worry, you'll be able to buy the SMB2 theme pack for 5.99 in the future.

Was hoping for a full-on SM2 Game Style. Pretty disappointed that it’s a SMB-style only powerup, but I guess it’s better than nothin
Sad that thisis SMM2’s last hurrah, but I guess they’ve done most of what they can at this point.

Attached: 8ED73D9A-C4F8-4E77-81C8-0CE1EC371F05.jpg (558x600, 53.19K)

>If a game is difficult it's not fun

Attached: 1587099862653.png (601x649, 235.84K)

strawman argument.
i'm not saying that difficult games are unfun, i'm saying that kaizo level bullshit is unfun.

Attached: barbariankingdedede.png (238x250, 101.66K)

HOT DAMN! Talk about going out with a bang! This game is finally worth being called a sequel with all of this content.
>People getting upset that it's the last update
I feel you. They really made it seem like this game would be getting a little more and it's not like I'd call it perfect after all this. Even so I'm really happy with what they added now. This might actually be worth my time again.

Attached: 1539909293269.png (960x1026, 167.14K)

Here's the vid. youtube.com/watch?v=NABeP5oGygM

If I had to guess I'd say that they intended to make a smb2 style, but it ended up being too much work or had too many issues. I'm willing to cut the team some slack considering each new element they add has to be reworked for every theme and every new theme will come with its own hurdles.
I still say we should have gotten a few more powerups though.
>Penguin
>hammer
>Yellow Yoshi
>etc
I don't think that powerups would be nearly as difficult to implement as course elements. They should have added Birdo too.

Attached: 1578807183008.png (1792x2562, 3.72M)

How the fuck did you come to THAT conclusion? All he said was that it doesn't look fun. And it kinda doesn't. Hard can be fun, but being hard does not automatically mean something is well-designed enough to be fun.

a game being difficult is fine
a game requiring thirty lives lost and hours of wasted time just to get past its trial and error design is not

Alternate exits.
Beach theme

It is not trailer and error
Most modern kaizo levels ( 2016 and up ) do not use kaizo blocks . To play these game it requires understanding the game mechanics and precision.

Attached: 1577326846751.jpg (1819x2426, 2.09M)

kaizo just isn't fun unless you've truly run out of things to play. if people dislike the lost levels due to world 1 feeling like world 8 of the original, then what would the average person think of kaizo?
hard can be fun, look at cuphead. it gives you quite a lot of tools to mess around with, and it will kick your ass if you have no idea what you're doing. sure, it also has trial and error, but none of it feels cheap. the only things that really felt cheap were djimmi, as the fight goes on way too fucking long and phase 5 has those stupid fucking pyramids, and perilous piers, because of that last segment. with pretty much everything else, you can learn from your mistakes and find something that works.

I hope they sneak in Fire Bros
I noticed on and off blocks are in 3d world so i hope may still be

They're probably getting ready for the next true 2d Mario so they want people to move on from maker

>FTFY, and don't worry, you'll be able to buy the SMB2 theme pack for 5.99 in the future.
Fucking sold. That's cheap as free, nigga.