This is my favorite controller!

This is my favorite controller!

Attached: 1200px-Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (1200x853, 82.73K)

No one wants to know if you're gay

awful stick locations

>80 hour battery life (maybe more)
>sticks in good positions
>good dpad
why didn't they just add features to this instead of what the switch pro was?

>no gyro
>lithium ion batteries are now crapping out
>digital triggers
>usb mini

have sex

Its pretty good, especially the amazing battery life.

Analog triggers are a meme

Bet you don't even know how much better this is.
Best money ever invested.
Xbox 360 is also legendary tier.

Attached: 81oyj8wrlCL.jpg (679x473, 25.6K)

next you're going to say dual analog sticks are a meme

>Bet you don't even know how much better this is.
You're joking right?

Who asked?

Attached: GT.jpg (455x455, 36.24K)

There are a lot of games where you use the back shoulder buttons like normal buttons, analog triggers suck for those

If he was joking, he wouldn't have mentioned the ACTUAL best controller, the 360's.

Got two of these from selling my csgo knife a while back, they are pretty good. Although I understand some people might not like these, not being purely plug & play but requiring tailored configuration for some games. Amount of customisation you can do for these is insane and the fact you can play basically anything with these is too.

Does this work on Switch?

Never found a set up that plays 2D platformers well. I like it on everything else though.

>the ACTUAL best controller, the 360's.

with an adapter

Because they stupidly wanted to keep the asymmetric aesthetic of the joycon and more normies are used to it due to the xbox.

Best controller of 8th gen. Was playing ACNH wit it.

How is the input lag?

Which platformers for example? I played all sorts of top down view games like gungeon, wizards of legend or helldivers, but I don't remember playing anything side scrolled, weirdly

I have one of these and love it, but no right stick makes games like Bamham awkward.

>>the ACTUAL best controller, the 360's.

They can never settle with a good controller design, they peeked with the SNES yet replaced it with the atrocious N64 pad instead of building off of it.

Any 2D platformer. Cave Story, Gunvolt, IWBTG. The trackpad doesn't do a great job of emulating a dpad for precision jumps. That and fighters are the only genres I wouldn't want a Steam controller for.

you chose the wrong image, here, lemme help you

Attached: 9a2b7c26-7a37-463d-b94e-10294fcf1b43_1.23ddf16eb0212ed65a6b9ea4aaeae066.jpg (450x450, 15.58K)

I fucking loved the Wiimote and nunchuk. So fucking comfortable reclining back with both hands at my side. Also there's nothing wrong with wagglin'.

I cannot find a SINGLE controller that has a non-shit dpad. I've heard the Wii U's controller is pretty good, but the placement of the d-pad & face buttons seems awkward and cramped for platformers and the like.

Hello zoomzoon.
Nintendo doesn't settle for a controller design because they want you to experience something unique. If you're the kind of low IQ retard who can't adapt they made the switch capable of using nearly any controller.

based

The Wii Classic Pro has a fantastic D-pad. The Joysticks are C-tier though. I only use it for older games that don't need joysticks.

if you can live without analog sticks, here's what you need

Attached: 81fTbgOWz4L._AC_.jpg (2403x1729, 314.76K)

The only thing unique about the joycons is the tier of dogshit it is in

>ABYX buttons below the control stick

Attached: 79280532-AC85-4391-B864-495C72CB89F1.jpg (900x675, 70.58K)

I’ll admit Super Mario Galaxy was fun as fuck with these.