It's happening

It's happening

Attached: EWCwuRMWAAEG21G.png (600x335, 305.17K)

brown bricks

a mediocre retrobait fps worse than many duke/doom wads?

>playing an fps on joysticks
I shiggy diggy

>What is gyro

I'm honestly curious. IF is quite fast, not sure how it will manage on higer difficulties.

>FPS on console

But why.

A doctor for women.

Only playing on one vidya platform is a sign of autism

With the hitscan galore I have my doubts maximum fury is playable on a joystick.

Attached: The All-Seeing Eye - Ion Fury 03_03_2020 21_35_12.jpg (3840x2160, 1.13M)

Just use the magic auto-aim revolver. You know the one that can lock multiple enemies, and has some of the most plentiful ammo in the game. Game is broken to begin with.

>$60 for a Doom wad

Attached: file131.jpg (700x540, 189.12K)

>COOM
Cringe

I own a NDS, 3DS, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4, gamecube wii, switch and PC and I play them all regularly

However, I never went full retard and played FPSs with a joystick. Even playing metroid prime hunters on the DS with the fucking touchscreen controls is more respectable

most build games were designed to be played only with a keyboard, they didn't even have a proper aimlook my zoomerino

this is autismcope.
owning every console is a sign of autism, having one system is pretty normalfag

A shitty shawarma

It's better than Duke 3D though.

The loverboy is not the answer to many later enemies as it simply cannot do damage fast enough.

Attached: The All-Seeing Eye.jpg (3840x2160, 2.33M)

*Than Douk second episode

>Build engine
>Doom

Attached: 1452717560680.jpg (593x452, 34.75K)

And that doesn't matter for Ion since it was built from the ground up with KB + M in mind, dumbass

Why though? The fucking switch contriller is abaolute dogshit and this game is too fast for anything but mouse and keyboard.

Switch fags are also retarded casuals.

>mandatory sensitivity training
No thanks.

Attached: mandatory sensitivity training.jpg (1240x3416, 914.11K)

We truly reached the cyberpunk era

It is the best build engine game followed by shadow warrior and either douk or blood. Powerslave/Exhumed would be 3rd best if it wasn't overshadowed by its own console versions.

i feel bad for them

Gyro controls

About damn time.

And they completely reversed the censorship later

>shitty game that has already faded from the public consciousness after a failed attempt to scrounge up some publicity with controversy
another one?

This
A shitty substitute for superior light guns.

The enemy design really is great, and like every weapon feels good and viable. I thought I'd hate the bowling bombs but they're fantastic. Honestly all the major retro FPS games have been really god damn solid, the people saying "just play mods" are legit retarded.

ok Yas Forums

Attached: 1461510953623.jpg (1280x720, 392.76K)