Kirby thread

What are you hoping in a new Kirby game?

Attached: 1587323358994.png (693x725, 182.38K)

That it appeals to teenagers and grown ups

Filtered

I don't trust HAL to produce anything of value these days.

oh no, what am i gonna do? Cry in a corner?

Longer and harder. Kirby games nowadays are short and easy.

Robobot was the pinnacle of 2D Kirby and Star Allies kinda just burned it out. Ideally what I'd want is something either like a 3D Kirby or a Kirby RPG in the vein of either Paper Mario or Earthbound.

Since he said Non-Action though, I really have no clue what to expect. Maybe some kind of simulation game in the vein of Chibi-Robo that just has Kirby walking around Dream Land and casually interacting with everyone and trying to make them all happy?

Attached: Bill Trinen.jpg (1280x720, 39.35K)

Kirby games were always easy

Just make good music as always and I'm sold.

Attached: 10966543_p0.jpg (500x746, 45.54K)

Robobot 2

Yes. Go cry

They're hyping it up too much not to deliver something great now.

How is that hype? Not to sound contrarian but it's not hard to create something better than most kirby games. Kirby games aren't bad but a lot of them are mediocre. All it would take is some effort and you could easily create something as good or better than robobot

>OMG MY GOD THIS MUSIC

Attached: 1586629238633.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

the Super Mario 64 of Kirby games

The series' own developers aren't going to have that mindset. If they say they want the next game to be the best one yet, they're not acknowledging the previous ones as mediocre.

Preferably something really new, I came around on star allies but it's still a step down from robobot and the modern kirby formula has run dry, do something really new. Either that or bring back the ideas of amazing mirror or 64 and make an actual good game with those ideas, but knowing kirby they never really go back on gimmicks so I doubt that'll happen

Attached: Dfl1Fq3XcAAcFZv.jpg (830x610, 52.39K)

Mini games to come back

>Kirby devs want the next game to be the pinnacle of the series
>Have already hired a ton more manpower
Looks like kirby kino is back on the menu

FUCKING
FRAMES
PER
SECOND

Get Sakurai back. It will both give him a break from Smash, and let him breathe some new life into a fun, but stale, series.

120 OR RIOT

>spin off
a hardcore shmup or minigolf please

God damn imagine playing something like Amazing Mirror WITHOUT the need for Link Cables. That type of experience would have been perfect for 3DS.

I'm hoping the new Kirby game has Kirby in it, does anyone else feel the same way?

Attached: main.png (500x440, 98.78K)

Yea no, if they had one competent director like Shinichi Shimomura then sure but they don't.

>Kirby creator Masahiro Sakurai had little involvement with Kirby 64 and avoided playing it during development; he feared any comments he made would conflict with HAL's vision.

Weird. Hmmmm.

>Shinichi Shimomura has had directorial roles for all major kirby games since 64 and before.

Was he right?

Attached: OwlTurdKirby.jpg (1200x1800, 255.42K)

Duck kirby

It will be the pinnacle of everything wrong with the series multiplied by ten.

for it to exist considering what's coming

Is Star Allies the first time Meta Knight and Gooey have been in the same game?

And what is wrong with the series. Please tell us

Yes.

yea same with adeleine and the animal buddies, metaknight wasnt in the dark matter games

>3D Kirby (if collecting then SM64 style only)
>Kirby Air Ride 2
>A Kirby RPG
>Crossover with Starfy
>Kirby Warriors

I'd be down for Kirby Warriors, if Kirby could switch moveset on the fly by inhaling enemies on the battlefield it would be a really interesting addition to the Warriors formula.

>Crossover with Starfy
Oh my fucking God. Please. PLEASE.

I generally try to not compare the two of them but if a crossover is the lifeline Starfy needs to come back then please let it happen.