Literally the most satysfying cover third person shooter released in the recent years

>Literally the most satysfying cover third person shooter released in the recent years.
Why no talk about the Division games on /v ?

Attached: the Division 2 cover xone.jpg (1920x1080, 382.78K)

call me when they add survival otherwise garbage game

Because
>much ubishit
I will admit about 90% of their games are trash but The Division might just be my favorite game of this gen. Also 1 > 2

Is the Warlords dlc worth grabbing?

It was much shorter than I expected and a bit disappointing, that fucking Keener boss fight was... anticlimactic in every sense. But it opened up new end game content which is pretty damn cool, I don’t want to spoil anything for you but you get Keener’s Rogue Agent watch.

Ok thanks. I won't hit that spoiler cuz I really want to kick Aaron's ass.

lol even breakpoint is better

Breakpoint is a B-grade game disguised as an AAA game. It’s shit

I put my hours in. Decent game

Too much emphasis on shooting and not enough emphasis on abilites. Same reason I lost interest in Destiny.

Looks like typical open world boringness with bullet sponges tossed in.

its pretty fun but more annoying than fun. cant even flank an enemy because 5 dudes come out of random doors behind you and and just shoot you in cover

because it's another ubisoft live service mmo-lite grinding garbage

clearly u r new 2 Yas Forums. they hate all games here

div 2 is one of d most polished MP ever released BUT lets hate it to be contrarian :)

Attached: 1446569764-natalie-portman-shaved-head.jpg (2143x3000, 545.55K)

this game is trash, paid 3 bucks and felt scammed

Attached: 1564940803433.jpg (326x389, 39.89K)

The guns sound like shit and the enemies are bullet sponges

This, the first game only got fun when I unlocked survival
Also, I hate the cluttered mess that is crosshairs in these games and they didn't bother to put an option to have a basic one

Maybe because its not as satisfying as your foetus brain perceives it. Ever thought of that you halfwit?

>no crouch button
>no prone button
>no leaning
>no shoulder swap (I think)
>looter shooter
>a rifle can be a peashooter while a mac10 can be a cannon

Because they broke their game with the latest update, and doesn't allow you to upgrade your exotics after lords of new york update, i uninstalled the game quickly after i saw that.

>cover third person shooter
>satysfying

Attached: 1551805770073.jpg (640x527, 41.15K)

It's not on PC yet. (egs doesn't count)

This game is a 65% max.

The game has alot of obnoxious and bad design choices, you'd think a multi-billion dollar, industry veteran company would know good from bad design instead they get some of the most basic game play things wrong. No wonder they didn't put on Steam, they knew they'd get negative reviews.

Stop praising this trash like its some underrated gem and go back in your skinnerbox/hamster-wheel.

expansion ruined the game and they have no intent on fixing it

The best 3 dollars ever spent.

>>no shoulder swap (I think)
There is. Just press the running button while aiming.

>Correct, its a cover shooter
>There is
>Yes, it is an RPG where its weapons have stats, you get the weapon for your build and then refine it for late game
>Sure it can, but either could be good. It's an RPG

Contrarians man, you never even played the game and yet here you are in this thread.

>I will admit about 90% of their games are trash
I think that ubisoft refined blandness into perfection, their games are exceptional money printing machines that cater to the lowest common denominator and they are a guilty pleasure of mine.
Unlike EA or Activision they're not outright evil, they just make generic open world checklists, and once every 5/6 months i install one just so i can turn the brain off and ejoy simplistic gameplay.
Right now i'm playing Watch dogs, and boy in 2 month i won't remember what the game was about, but it's fluid gameplay and little details make it an okay experience

if it aint on steam i wont play it

I picked it up for 3 bucks on sale expecting nothing. I don't really care for the diablo loot system but other than that it's suprisingly good. It plays smooth, looks good, has fun levels (although they could use a bit more openess) and the fact that online progress carries over to your own game is just genius. I bought it for a friend of mine and got another to also get it and i've been having a blast.

Going back to NYC seems more like fan service than anything else. Its an alright game but nothing really new. The end game changes they made, getting rid of world tier and all armor having base values, I like but IDK, its an even worse looter/shooter than I thought. A lot of cookie cuttter builds. The community are a bunch of autist babies as well (see latest ban waves)

Right, Ubisoft is the master of making (mostly) passionless games that are otherwise very well made

The game got cucked by the recent Title Update 8. The devs are hellbent on being muh Dark Souls of looter shooters. The devs just don't understand the meaning of fun and they literally don't play their own game.

the only one I got wrong was the one where I actually said "I think", so fuck off.
The fact that its a cover shooter doesn't mean you cant crouch or go prone. Plenty do it.
And the two last points are just the usual carrot on a stick bullshit that these games have.
I still enjoyed the games, got the first one mostly done (the story and played a lot in the underground stuff), but got really tired with the second one really soon.

I try to play it every so often but when I play with randoms they almost always go afk so I’m stuck having to solo the mission.

Is the end game still doing a raid with 7 other autist?

I agree with leaning, but crouching and prone should be in a TPS.

i wouldn't say passionless. I can feel that somebody put a lot of care into them. background animations, pretty areas, sometimes witty and interesting writing
I think that there is huge talent working at Ubisoft, but they have clipped wings by suits that force them to dumb down everything

It's damn fun playing with friends that actually know what they're doing.

Playing with randoms that are absolute garbage is a totally different experience.

uplay, retard