Bros, I finished it, what an adventure, what should I play next with similar adventure feel...

Bros, I finished it, what an adventure, what should I play next with similar adventure feel, I was thinking Nier Automata?

Attached: sekiro-review-blogroll-1553150739245_1280w[1].jpg (1280x720, 316.53K)

Nier Automata's gameplay is absolute garbage. While Sekiro's combat is very simple there is always room to improve meanwhile in Nier Automata it doesnt matter if u use combos or just spam attack to win. Story only picks up in ur third walkthrough and until then it's a slog. People are way to forgiving when it comes to Nier Automata.

Attached: 1585702162642.png (323x600, 73.64K)

You already played the best the videogame industry has to offer so I don't know what to recommend. Maybe The Witcher 3.

Finished all witcher games unfortunatelly

Try Devil May Cry, start with the HD collection then 4SE and 5. Just skip 2.

Well fuck; you're out of luck then.
Nothing else compares to Sekiro and The Witcher trilogy.

DMCV

Don't listen to these guys, the Devil May Cry games are just aereal punching bags simulators featuring a corny clown as protagonist.
If you're going to play games with poor gameplay then just play Automata; at least that one takes itself seriously.

Nier is NOT a generic and shallow SOULS-clone. It's an action-RPG-adventure game, that also has dozens of other genres and gameplay-styles thrown into the mix.

It's also one of the century's greatest games, so 100% worth sittingh through.

>this is what 00's kids honestly think

Attached: 1579258460205.jpg (899x1080, 97.84K)

>games with poor gameplay
>Nier Automata
Let me guess, you were born between 1997 and 2002?

Nier Automata is braindead to play; almost Senran Kagura tier.
The only thing it has for it is the music, setting and story.

>Nier Automata is braindead to play
Braindead people never finish even the tutorial of Automata. The gameplay is varied, smooth and fun as fuck

>The only thing it has for it is the music, setting and story.
So the next most important things in gaming? Glad we agree.

I'll give you that the shoot'em up parts are a nice change of pace, but the combat itself is shallow. It isn't fun because it's completely devoid of challenge and you only need to mash dodge.

>So the next most important things in gaming?
They're just window dressing; gameplay and level design / enemy encounter design are the only things that matter.
If you love those things so much you should watch movies instead of wasting your time with videogames.

NIOH

Did that also, only didn't finish 2

>but the combat itself is shallow.
I don't agree. Just because the game's not some rank-focused cuhrazee trick fest, does not make it "Shallow". You got dozens of moves, weapons and skills to utilize in creative manner.
Plus, the combat itself is quite secondary aspect of the game's gameplay.

>They're just window dressing;
You got extremely shallow understanding of games, and should probably stick to playing the 1970's arcade games exclusively.

Nier:Automata is literally a piece of art that ONLY works in an interactive media format.

There's way better action games oute there, or better yet, there's way better action-adventure games out there.

Nioh is not only easily one of the worst games this gen but an insult to everything From has made the past decade.
Your suggestion is like telling someone to play Coom Vein after finishing Bloodborne.

DMC has one of the best combat mechanis in all of gamin, no amount of contrarianism changes that.
Just because you're a retard that stingers his way to victory and ignores any attempts to improve your style-ranking, doesn't mean the game's bad, it's just a you problem.

You're joking, right?
Nioh's combat and RPG system shits all over anything fromsoft's made.
Just because you couldn't git gud doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Nioh > Sekiro > Bloodborne > Remnant from the Ashes > Dark Souls 2 > The Surge 2 > Dark Souls 3

>Just because the game's not some rank-focused cuhrazee trick fest, does not make it "Shallow".
Agreed
>You got dozens of moves, weapons and skills to utilize in creative manner.
Except it doesn't. You have the basic attack which varies depending on the weapon you have equiped, a broken dodge, the robot companion and that's it.
Well, the other android girl has a limit break.

>Plus, the combat itself is quite secondary aspect of the game's gameplay.
Except that combat is 90% of the entire gameplay, 5% being the shooting segments and 5% being the android boy's hacking.

>You got extremely shallow understanding of games, and should probably stick to playing the 1970's arcade games exclusively.
It's the opposite: YOU have an extremely shallow understanding of games if you think that they should stop being games and become interactive movies, or consider gameplay to be just "something secondary".
They're videoGAMES not videoMOVIES.

>Nier:Automata is literally a piece of art that ONLY works in an interactive media format.
Nah, it would work as a 26 episode anime. At least it wouldn't trick people into believing they're buying an action game.

Can you both just not do this?

Blame the Nioh shill trying to bacterial market his shitty shovelware

no

>still mad the game raped his ass this hard
lel
I can hear you bleeding.

NINJA GAIDEN > ALL
they unironically dont make games like that anymore..

You must enjoy watching streams instead of playing games huh.

>Except it doesn't
It does though. There's various moves you can perform depending on the weapon sets you got equipped + timing of button pushes + situational specials, on top of the Drone projectiles and skills.

>Except that combat is 90% of the entire gameplay
Nah. Majority of MY gameplay consisted of running errands, soaking in the atmosphere, and fishing.

>YOU have an extremely shallow understanding of games if you think that they should stop being games
Nobody is asking anything of the sort.
Games just can, and HAVE been providing much more than what you demand from them. They can do things movies and books cannot, actually put the player experience the events and interact with the system.

>Nah, it would work as a 26 episode anime
No. Claiming such thing clearly means that you literally missed the point of the whole game, and don't have any emotional connection to the media itself.

What, character action games?
DmC 5 literally came out last year.

He talked about adventure feel, mongoloid

Hows Nioh 2? I saw my friend play the first Nioh and it looked like some kind of dark souls ripoff

>Implying
I went as far as killing the ice bitch boss.
Dropped it after that because I couldn't bear anymore how shitty it was.
The Diablo loot
The forced grinding
The mediocre level design
Fighting the same four enemies again and again
The sheer lack of content (Secondary mission: the same level but red. Secondary mission 2: the same level but in reverse!)

Seeing people trying to shill such a piece of shit makes me feel ill.