Animal Crossing Turnips

why does everyone have to be so fucking jewish with entry fees? I just want to pay of my mortgage damn it

Attached: 64354353543543543.png (339x323, 279.75K)

Deal with it.

Attached: shfkxd0qz0g41.jpg (1242x1242, 94.48K)

You kind of deserve it for calling greedy people "jewish" as synonym.

found the jew

>playing online
that's your problem. AC is a single player game

user if I get high prices I’ll post it for ya. I got 5 mil in the bank thx to anons helping me turn hella profits with no strings. I’ll do the same for ya.

If I get high turnip prices I'd only ask you make me any furniture recipes you have, I'll even supply the materials. The nooks have given me nothing all week and I can't for the life of me find any good benches, desks, chairs, and wardrobes.

Attached: 1585723868571.png (389x280, 119.92K)

>some user let me and a bunch of other guys onto his island to sell, no strings attached
>I even made multiple trips
>gave him generous tip and some NMT
You bros been good to me, only fair that I return the favor if I can

>bought for 96
>first price is 71
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M FUCKING RUINED

Reminder that OP wants to hoard wealth so bad in a child's game that he makes a whining thread about it, but then called others "jews"

>caring about turnips after 1 month

Attached: 1582232096167.jpg (900x900, 122.52K)

Perhaps is jews weren't so notoriously greedy, they wouldn't be inherently associated with it

This.

I already got a billion bells thanks to the cloning glitch.

Nah you are just a brainrotten retard that falls for literal century old propaganda.

I wonder who could be behind this post. Hmm...

Attached: jewish-people-antisemitism-jewish-nose-judaism-on-the-jews-and-their-lies-png-favpng-uAyNS3fDddwxG2fFxBN1UeD7B.jpg (820x512, 59.73K)

jews have a notorious history of being merchants, that's not a bad thing mind you, but stereotypes don't spawn out of nothing, they are a generalization based on reality that can obviously be exaggerated
i bet you never even met a jew in real life

>Another week
>Another Sunday where I woke up after she's gone

Attached: 1576284070667.png (618x496, 24.62K)

where the big turnip prices at

imbecile

Monday and Tuesday is turnip hell because of all the retards who don't have any patience and need to sell and the retards who take advantage of them.
I never have any trouble finding good places to sell on Thursday or Friday.

Got turnips going for 723. Can't believe it. Come and join: F55G0T

>not just staying awake until she shows up

soulless

>being incapable of waking up before noon

What are the exact requirements for a 5-star island?
I've been stuck on 4 forever.

>no drawings
you ain't being fair.
You being a huge faggot

what does FSSGOT even mean?
You dumb retard.
At least use F4G0T

anyone have modest nip prices? Doesn’t have to be 5-600. 200s would be nice. Will give a cut of the profits

could be worse, on sundays I work from 5AM to miday which means I always miss out on turnips unless I do some minor Time travel to get them without them rotting

So still no Earth Day news huh

Not all of us started a month ago.

Attached: Untitled98hg6.png (247x352, 204.03K)

Pretty sure they have been doing it for more than a fucking century user, maybe you should just man up and admit the jews are a vile people responsible for a huge chunk of humanities woes