The madman did it again

Does this man's autism know no bounds?
youtube.com/watch?v=pAFxi6nuD80

Attached: mario-64-1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 74.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyA00Lpix20
youtube.com/watch?v=HilINl8oy9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, his bounds are the n64

camera is clunky as all hell even for vanilla mario 64 standards. Other than that, cool.

>nintendo needed a next-gen console just to make mario odyssey
>this guy's doing the exact same game on almost 24 year old hardware

NINTENDO

how

He's the opposite of "Nintendo hire this man" guy. Actually has games to show, albeit dated graphics.

he has two bounds
cease and desist

>all this dedication to a video game
Video games have ruined autists like this, they used to obsess about actually important shit. Now the autistics of the world do nothing but play video games

shame it doesn't run on real hardware, so many of these N64 romhacks are really impressive but they flat out don't work outside of emulators.

CEASE

On an alternative timeline we got a Chris Chan president of the United States of America.

These fuckers are going to find out how to use SM64 to solve some of the most challenging technological barriers just to save an A press.

They probably could get this working on real hardware, but then they would have to learn actual programming.

What it is about mario 64 specifically that generates so much autism? This doesn't happen with any other mario game.

The Banjo Kazooie guy actually got Outset Island working on real hardware, and he's claiming that the BK OoT map hack also works on real hardware as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyA00Lpix20
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNTWTgl6wgM

yeah, I'm thinking romhack kino is back

Shitposting aside this is pretty neat

At least it's the good kind of autism, and not the kind of autism that sonic fans have

Yeah! These autists should be working to make MY life better. How inconsiderate of them.

Nostalgia aside I remember hearing something about M64's source code getting reverse engineered recently. I'm not a tech guy so I don't know what the fuck that means but apparently it was huge for the modding scene.

Just wait until you find out how much they shit their pants daily.

Given most of these fucks don't even contribute enough to society to support themselves they can get fucked.

That BK soundfont Hyrule Field is a bop, holy shit

AND

NINTENDO CEASE AND DESIST THIS MAN

Well yeah, you know the god of autists Nikola Tesla got obsessed with gambling for awhile for purely autistic reasons. Then he went on to create the entirety of modernity.

mario 64 is actually good

>he's using an emulator with 8 gigs of ram
well, that makes it signficantly less impressive

sonic fans did shit like this too when their games got disassembled
youtube.com/watch?v=HilINl8oy9c

Programming has nothing to do with it. Older consoles had limited hardware and a lot of romhack simply take advantage of the higher processing power and storage space modern computers have.

That's 8 MB, not GB

oh. sorry for accidental misinfo

DESIST

None of his hacks are console compatible. It's only possible on an emulator

Alternative?

Think of it this way, with modding you have a varying amount of indirect ability to change the game by adding shit. Having the actual source code means you can change things much more easily when you understand the codebase because you're making actual direct changes on the same level as the developers.

That aside a lot of people have autism for SM64 because it was their first foray into 3D and low poly is kind of magical in an absurdist way because fuzzy ambiguous things stir the imagination.

So what version of the rom is this compatible with?