Xenoblade 2

Why does this game make people seethe so much?

Attached: 70912634_p0.png (800x1200, 597.97K)

Glasses make any girl better

FUCK ANIME CRINGE SHIT

Because anime bad.

convince me to like this game without resorting to coom pics

Because it's a good game made by Nintendo. However it's not the standard style so everyone seethes. Snoy mostly

Based and meganepilled.

>Reduces enemy Break resistance by 25%.
Does anyone know if several beta scopes in the party stack? I could swear putting beta scopes on every character is making my one breaker hit much more often. Is it just placebo?

>SEX DESIGNS GOOD
>GOOD GAMEPLAY BAD

why do I melt to every group of more than 3 enemies?

Her breasts are too large

Game has
>Sexy characters
>Good gameplay
So I'm not sure what you're getting at

Use a tank

Because it's the worst in it's own series even including the older xeno games. But gets hardcore constant praise the past couple years by coomers, ironic weebs, or people trying to justify spending $85 for a shit game and a dlc pass.

>I'll classify everyone who likes this game into these shitposting categories so I can diminish their value and feel better about myself in the process
Petty

Mostly roasties who are jealous of Pyra/Mythra, and roastie worshipers (of which this board has a lot).

>>I'll classify everyone who likes this game into these shitposting categories so I can diminish their value and feel better about myself in the process

Attached: Yes.jpg (647x659, 40.42K)

I hate the MC

You don't deserve it.

I think it only works on that driver, say you put it on Nia it will be the most effective, however that wouldn't do shit to anyone else who uses break.

Story is fucking stupid and I hate all the characters and it's toddler-tier level of comedy.

ESPECIALLY Mythra.

Just a friendly reminder that XC2 is the best selling Xeno game, XCX the worst, and Xeno games in the future will be made closer to my interests in the vein of XC2. Have a blessed night.

Use level 2 specials, they're AoE most of the time, watch the lights around the characters requesting special to see which level they are.

Being bad or whatever in its own series means jackshit since the game itself is the greatest we've gotten the last decade.

Good for you, kid. But maybe you should stop playing so many games and instead focus on finishing highschool.

would the game be better if the MC wasn't shota bait?

It would for me that's for sure. I still like the game but I really can't stand Rex.

What the fuck were they thinking??

Attached: XC2-Rosa.jpg (1280x720, 117.08K)

Because its blatantly for 15 year olds

It's what happens when you take the Tokusatsu pill.

Attached: 1460300742057.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Yes.

Attached: 1586830292532.jpg (680x680, 73.55K)

That scene was kino, especially wit Poppi's mahou shoujo transformation. It was like I was watching some shitty 90s anime.

Serious question, how did Nintendo give this game the green light with the sheer amount of tits and ass? Thought Nintendo was the prudish publisher.

>can't even sell a game to a person
sad

Nah Nintendo has been embracing lewd games since the switch came out. Just look at all the boarder line hentai on the eShop.